Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 11:36 am
@oralloy,
look at the maps again.. you've got ot wrong. Read the phone call's sworn evidence. yoyu'vew got it wrong. remember who was running away from confrontation and who chased him and started and forced a confrontation. yo've got it wrong. and remember it was amy who broked the law and chris who told her how tro obey it and amy refused. as a;lways, yopur slanted cherrypicked evidence is misinterplreted wrong. racist opinions are racist opinions,, not fkacts.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 12:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
look at the maps again..

The maps show that the confrontation took place behind the building where Mr. Zimmerman parked his truck, not behind the building where Trayvon lived.

MontereyJack wrote:
Read the phone call's sworn evidence.

Sworn evidence that everyone in the world could see was obvious perjury even before it became clear that it was contradicted by the physical evidence.

MontereyJack wrote:
remember who was running away from confrontation and who chased him and started and forced a confrontation.

No one was running away from the confrontation.

Mr. Zimmerman was behind the building where he had parked his truck, standing around waiting for the police, and Trayvon came up to him and tried to murder him.

MontereyJack wrote:
and remember it was amy who broke the law and chris who told her how to obey it and amy refused.

That is still irrelevant. But once again since you brought it up, Chris has no right to take the law into his own hands and threaten and menace women who he believes are breaking the law.
Rebelofnj

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 12:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Let's just assume O has a racist perspective and move on. Their arguments keep on repeating with no change whatsoever

I know O is going to respond to me with multiple posts, but I'll just ignore them and move on. It is not like they can stop me in any meaningful way.
snood

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 01:19 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I think MJ knows he can’t convince Oralloy of anything, just like the rest of us do.
But it’s equally futile for us to try to convince MJ to stop trying.

And so it goes.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 01:25 pm
@snood,
Do you understand why you are not able to convince me of anything?
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:40 pm
@oralloy,
Do you undderstand why you are not able to convnce us of anythking you say at endless length and repetitition?
snood

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Do you undderstand why you are not able to convnce us of anythking you say at endless length and repetitition?

Sorry, but it begged the question:
Do you understand why you are not able to convince him of anything you say at endless length and repetition?
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:46 pm
@oralloy,
incidentally, i just reread some of wkipedia's multiply cited articles on trayvon;s killing. I'm right and you're wrong. No surprie there.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
You're lying. The map shows that the fight happened behind the building where Mr. Zimmerman parked his truck, not behind the building where Trayvon lived.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Do you understand why you are not able to convince us of anything you say at endless length and repetition?

You don't speak for anyone other than progressives. Normal people are convinced by facts and logic.

But yes, I do understand why progressives will never accept facts and reality.

It's because progressives are fundamentally evil at the core of their being. As such they just naturally lie and spout name-calling. They have no interest in things like facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:56 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Sorry, but it begged the question:
Do you understand why you are not able to convince him of anything you say at endless length and repetition?

Do either one of you understand? I suspect not.

It's because you never support your position with facts.

You never support your position with logic.

You never support your position with any sort of intelligent argument whatsoever.

You only support your position with name-calling and childish insults.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:57 pm
@oralloy,
this entire ;post of ours is contrafactual nonsense. as usual.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
I notice your failure to challenge a single point in my post.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
blatham

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
But it’s equally futile for us to try to convince MJ to stop trying.
A key reason why I don't come around much any longer.
snood

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:12 pm
@blatham,
Shame, that.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:13 pm
@snood,
Not really. I can't think of anyone else that the site would be better off without.
oralloy

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:14 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
A key reason why I don't come around much any longer.

It's not like your weird "Look everyone! I think what the smart people think! I must be smart too!" game ever added any sort of value whatsoever to this site.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:39 pm
@oralloy,
oh believe me, we can.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:41 pm
@oralloy,
i challenge all of thwem. pure poppycock.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:43 pm
@oralloy,
that;s just a rant. a factless rant at that.
0 Replies