Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 10:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Your accusations are false. You falsely accuse people because you cannot confront the substance of their arguments.
https://cdn.creators.com/201/300729/300729_image.jpg
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 10:16 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
they were wrong. they had NO evidence, just baseless suspicion, and they killed an innocent man.

Mistakes happen. They are more likely to happen when ordinary people are taking the law into their own hands.

That's life.

MontereyJack wrote:
Amy violated Chris's right and refused to do anything about it,

No she didn't.

MontereyJack wrote:
and tried to get him murdered-by-cop.

When police shoot dangerous thugs, that is hardly murder.

MontereyJack wrote:
that's why the NY justice system went after her, not him..

That's why white people have the right to take matters into their own hands now when they feel threatened by a minority.

MontereyJack wrote:
No phony "self-defense".

I know progressives really hate human rights, but no. Self defense is not phony.
Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 10:55 am
N.J. reaches latest recovery milestone: Fewest hospitalizations since pandemic started in March 2020

Quote:
The coronavirus overwhelmed New Jersey hospitals so completely nearly 15 months ago that many cafeterias and conference rooms were transformed into bed space to accommodate the onslaught of the sick.

On Friday, the New Jersey Hospital Association announced the number of people across the state treated in the hospital for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases fell to its lowest number since the pandemic began, with 385 patients.

At the peak of the outbreak, on April 14, 2020, New Jersey’s 71 hospitals were treating 8,270 patients, according to Association President and CEO Cathleen Bennett said. Without the hasty conversion of open space to treatment beds, there would have been an ICU bed shortage of 251, Bennett said.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/06/nj-reaches-latest-recovery-milestone-fewest-hospitalizations-since-pandemic-started-in-march-2020.html

NJ also lifted its mask mandate for public spaces over 2 weeks ago, though some stores still require masks for customers or employees.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 01:33 pm
@oralloy,
What you call factsa aren't. they tend to be hopelessly biased opinion only.take off your blinders.

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/images/thumbnail-facebook/45216519_1540013929.7094_Zy2aDY_n.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 01:41 pm
@oralloy,
racist misoghnistic homophobes never think that in fact that is what thehy actually are. it's called living in denial.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 01:42 pm
@oralloy,
No. It;s death.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 01:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Whatever. Mistakes happen. They thought he was a burglar. Deal with it.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 02:04 pm
@oralloy,
Chris coopers rights were violated by amy cooper's illegal actioons, which she refused to stop and then tried to lay the race card with the cops and potentially endanger his life. she was the vindictive aggresslrhere. You're trying to plead self[-defense when is no danger but only thre shooter's paranoia or utter vindictiveness. that's not the way the law works exce;pt in themadness of muyrderous gun zealots.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 02:06 pm
@oralloy,
why are you alwys trying to excuse murder? why do you hate justice so much? you do not get to kill somebody innocent and trhen claim an oopsie.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 02:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Self defense is not murder.

Supporting the right of white people to protect themselves when minorities try to rape or murder them does not mean hatred of justice. White people have just as much right to be safe as any other skin color.

And yes, vigilante gangs do often mistakenly kill innocent people. It goes with the territory. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have made it impossible for white people to call the police when they feel threatened by a minority.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 02:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Chris Cooper's rights were not violated in any way whatsoever. If his life was in any danger, that is his own fault for menacing and harassing women in the park.

It was neither vindictive nor aggression for Amy Cooper to try to protect herself when this thug menaced and harassed her in the park.

And no. A possible burglar is very much a danger, especially when he turns violent when he is confronted.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 02:18 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Some time back I mused about adopting a new tactic of disregarding all the name-calling and other nonsense that progressives barf all over threads, and instead narrowly focusing like a laser only on the main point of the discussion.

I asked you (and a few others) what you thought of me trying out such a tactic. So far as I recall I never got any feedback from anyone who I asked.

I must've been ignoring your posts at the time, as I don't remember that. But it's a good idea, in general. The thing is, a person needs to maintain the discipline to stick to the resolution.

Personally, when goaded to hostility, I feel that I've let my adversary get the better of me. I think it's really better to leave insults unanswered, or humorously brushed off. They kind of lose their sting when they're just sitting there, so ineffective that they didn't even warrant a response.

I'm going to give it a try site-wide, starting now.

Actually, I started a few posts above this, when MJ launched a bunch of personal attacks against me, which will now go unanswered.

Official notice: My lack of response to any personal attack against me or against anyone else does NOT mean that the personal attack is in any way true, and should NOT be taken as a tacit endorsement of that personal attack.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 05:44 pm
@oralloy,
racost poppycock onb every levle. black people are not raping and menacing whites. thastr ois purely yhour malign fantasy. since that is not their aim, purely your okwn fevered imagination, violent "self-defense" from purely imaginary threats existent only in your mind isn't constitutional, it can be murder and at the very least is criminal. amy's own actions and the video show clearly she was totally in the wrong. everything that happened to her was deserved and she brought it on herself.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 05:49 pm
@oralloy,
ARBERRY WAS NOT REPEAT NOT, A BURGLAR/ HE WAS JUST A JOGGER. HE WAS MURDERED FOR IT, AS THE GBI DETERMINED. HE WAS INNOCENT AND HE DIED BEING INNOCENT, AND THAT'S CRIMINAL. BEING MISTAKENLY DEADLY AND RACIST DOES NOT EARN YOU A FREE PASS FOR A DEdly RACISTPREJUDGEMENT.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 06:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
black people are not raping and menacing whites.

Wrong. That thug Chris Cooper was menacing Amy Cooper in the park.

And then there is this case:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tessa_Majors

MontereyJack wrote:
violent "self-defense" from purely imaginary threats existent only in your mind isn't constitutional,

Wrong again. The Constitution does not forbid people from defending themselves when they feel threatened.

MontereyJack wrote:
it can be murder and at the very least is criminal.

Still wrong. Self defense is entirely legal.

MontereyJack wrote:
amy's own actions and the video show clearly she was totally in the wrong.

And wrong yet again. It is not a crime for people to protect themselves when thugs threaten and menace them in the park.

MontereyJack wrote:
everything that happened to her was deserved and she brought it on herself.

Everything that happened to the Georgia jogger was deserved and he brought it on himself.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 06:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
montereyjack wrote:
arberry was not repeat not, a burglar/ he was just a jogger.

Irrelevant. They suspected that he was a burglar.

montereyjack wrote:
he was murdered for it,

Wrong. Self defense is not murder.

montereyjack wrote:
as the gbi determined.

As 3Sings go, they sure did botch that third S.

montereyjack wrote:
he was innocent and he died being innocent,

Too bad. You should have left white people the option of calling the police when they feel threatened.

montereyjack wrote:
and that's criminal.

Wrong again. White people have just as much right to protect themselves from threats as anyone else does.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 06:35 pm
https://scontent.fyvr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/s1080x2048/198646879_317452766641365_5236313296246339648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ICfkoGSrIowAX-zMXb-&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr4-1.fna&tp=7&oh=28e6b3121e83e19bae1a80c0ad65195f&oe=60C95593
Jsorel

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 08:04 pm
@blatham,
You appear to be suggesting that the issues listed are of no or little consequence, and are being used, presumably by Republicans, to deflect attention from other matters.

Given all that's going on in the country right no, and the attendant disruption of existing institutions and cultural values, they involve, this assertion that they are "straw men" appears starkly contrary to obvious facts. Indeed much of it bears overtones of Mao's ill fated "cultural revolution" which turned out to be a very consequential issue with lasting harmful effects on China.

Perhaps you could elaborate on just why you believe these are invented issues meant to distract -- from what?
Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 08:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
Here's what I learned: after the incident, Chris Cooper (who wrote for Marvel Comics in the 90s) wrote about his experience in a short comic, published by DC Comics as part of their Represent! Series. The story also mentions other men and women of color who are unjustly killed by police like Breonna Taylor.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/featured/sns-nyt-central-park-birder-graphic-novel-20200911-kjpe4eygwnconhhmhyyzg2fsj4-story.html

The comic is available for free:
http://www.comixology.com/Represent-2020-1-Its-a-Bird/digital-comic/889281
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2021 09:28 pm
@oralloy,
the threat and the menacing were p;urely in your own iomagination, not in chris';s actions or in ahmaud's. simp;y because someone white imagines falsely, or hyou imagine falksely, for them, that there was an imaginakry threat because hyou hasve a racist imaginationk does not justifyshooting someone.. that ain't the law, and your three s's are in fact murder, and the law does in fact frown on that. yooiur imagination is sick.