In love with straight best friend

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2020 03:12 am
I am in love with my best friend who unfortunately is straight, who I have also lived with for the last 3 years. We are really close friends and I really want it to stay that way but I don’t know how to get past my feelings for her. I fantasise about her all the time and can’t decide if it is wrong and weird or if it is ok since it is just in my head. I also don’t know if she knows or not, we both talk a lot about guys and she knows I have been on some dates (I am physically attracted to guys but only crush on girls), but she knows I always want to be close to her and can’t get enough of her. She has commented many times on me being cuddly or noticed that I stare at her. I don't really know how to manage my feelings, as she is my best friend and I don't want to lose the friendship but I almost feel like I am violating her since we have such a close friendship but to me it is something more. I don’t know if I should bring it up or try and withdraw a little from her or if I am a weird creep for even feeling this way and letting it go on this long. If anyone has been here, on either side of this, or has any advice would be great.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,291 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2020 06:04 am
@imastayanon,
Find another roommate. Then see how you feel.
0 Replies

Steven68

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 10:01 pm
You're scared, right? Especially your best friend, do what you think is right. Whatever decision you make, make sure that in the end what you do is worth it.
0 Replies