Feeling Crappy

DrewDad

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:34 pm
Sometimes anxiety and depression are linked; anxiety causes stress which triggers depression.

Thus, sometimes treating the anxiety can alleviate the depression.

Assuming it's either of these.

And they have some newer antidepressants with much fewer side effects.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:09 pm
We all love you Bella and we just want to see you happy and healthy. Hence we will nag until the cows come home or monkeys fly out of our arses. Personally, I would much rather it be until the cows come home. The other option sounds so unpleasant! I am so glad you are keeping us posted as you go.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:12 pm
Lady J wrote:
monkeys fly out of our arses. .

Shocked
i would tell your doc about that if i were you.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:14 pm
didn't that happen on bruce almighty? in all seriousness bella, we will be worried until we hear about your doctor visit. Take care!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:34 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Lady J wrote:
monkeys fly out of our arses. .

Shocked
i would tell your doc about that if i were you.

I second that motion.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:35 pm
You are all so sweet. I am just falling to pieces these days! I just had to go pick up some Monistat..if you know what i mean. <<sigh>> Stupid condoms and antibiotics....always does this to me!!!! #^@%&*(!$&%$*(
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:37 pm
scratchy scratchy...

heheh

sometimes, it itches sooo goood though.
Embarrassed did i say that?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
Sorey sorey...I get more sore than itchy. It's weird. Like it's on fire. Shocked Youch.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
ehBeth wrote:
dragging up the checklists

Bella Dea wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

Mood swings,

yes

shewolfnm wrote:
sleeplessness,

yes

shewolfnm wrote:
higher appetite,

yes

shewolfnm wrote:

lower sex drive,

yes

shewolfnm wrote:

watery bowels,

no

shewolfnm wrote:

yellow/greyish skin tint...

no

Hm.....4 out of 6...

Yeah, forgot about those... Embarrassed
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:43 pm
i know the feeling.
it sucks!!!

bathe after sex. that usually helps.
nothing sexy about bouncing out of bed afterwords though to shower.... but it saves the soreness in the morning.
Use more lube then you think you need during sex as well.
Being dry during sex creates breaks in the vaginal walls that PROMOTE yeast infections..
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:59 pm
they also have chewable acidolpholis (sp?-i think it is the normal bacteria we have there already) tablets which are quite tasty. they help combat yeasty beasties. however, if you are taking antibiotics, make sure you wait at least 2 hours after taking them to take the chewable tablets or all you did was kill the little guys Sad .
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:05 pm
shewolfnm wrote:

Use more lube then you think you need during sex as well.
Being dry during sex creates breaks in the vaginal walls that PROMOTE yeast infections..

HA! I had to laugh at that because the one thing I don't have a problem with is that! Laughing

I always get up and pee after (because of too many bladder infections!) so I might as well go shower too!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:06 pm
dragon49 wrote:
they also have chewable acidolpholis (sp?-i think it is the normal bacteria we have there already) tablets which are quite tasty. they help combat yeasty beasties. however, if you are taking antibiotics, make sure you wait at least 2 hours after taking them to take the chewable tablets or all you did was kill the little guys Sad .

Shocked Wow...didn't know there was such a thing! I think that you have seriously changed my life dragon! Very Happy For the future, I will remember that!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:15 pm
Bella how tall are you ? mitrovalve prolapse

Link
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:17 pm
husker wrote:
Bella how tall are you ? mitrovalvue prolapse

5'2"
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:20 pm
fixed spelling and added link
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:21 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
dragon49 wrote:

Shocked Wow...didn't know there was such a thing! I think that you have seriously changed my life dragon! Very Happy For the future, I will remember that!

yup i bought them at pharmacy. they came in grape and strawberry and were very helpful. i had about one a day because i was getting yeast infections horribly often. haven't had one since! i won't attribute it all to the acidopholis but it couldn't have hurt!

i am with you on UTIs. they are the worst! Sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:24 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

HA! I had to laugh at that because the one thing I don't have a problem with is that! Laughing

after antibiotics, all women are 'dryer'
so maybe you should use a little. It'll help
so will.. uhhh.. some ... lunch at the Y ? Embarrassed
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:29 pm
[quote="shewolfnm] It'll help
so will.. uhhh.. some ... lunch at the Y ? Embarrassed[/quote]

did you really just say that? i haven't heard that in forever. Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:30 pm