Something the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:10 pm
@maxdancona,
I just don't have time today to pick apart everything wrong with what you said (and there's plenty.)

Do you believe that it's right for companies and schools to be forced to pass on better qualified applicants in order to hire X amount of whatever minority?

Yes or no question.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:14 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
To your question. My answer is no.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you for answering the question and being honest. Others here seem incapable of that.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:33 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am curious. About which of the facts do you disagree.

In this case, I think the facts I laid out are easy to prove and we'll documented.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:14 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
None of those states were hostile to Israel

They may not have been at war with Israel, but they did not have diplomatic relations with Israel either.

Now they do.

hightor wrote:
nor were the Palestinians included in the "peace deal".

Nor should they have been. The only thing the Palestinians need to do is this point is pack their bags and move out of the West Bank.

The proper term for a Palestinian is "Gazan".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:16 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
And, as was pointed out, where are the Palestinians in this?

Some Palestinians are in the Gaza Strip where they belong.

Other Palestinians are still occupying Israeli land in the West Bank.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:18 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Actually this observation applies to many threads and posters across the board, regardless of political ideology. Try saying something good about the Obama years, or Fauci, or the European Union and a similar phenomenon plays out.

All of my criticism of Mr. Obama has always been entirely fair.

hightor wrote:
Considering that the plight of the Palestinians is what led the Arabs to oppose the creation of the Israeli state, why is showing some concern that their problems weren't addressed considered to be "drivel"?

Because the Palestinians are freaks who deserve what they get.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
the NRA an armed group of paedophiles dedicated to killing children.

That's a lie.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2020 04:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
you're lying about your paedophile buddies in the NRA.

You are the only person here who is lying.

izzythepush wrote:
They certainly act like paedophiles, marching in celebration every time a school is shot up.

They do no such thing.

izzythepush wrote:
They threaten the parents of victims, including posting names and addresses online so they can be murdered by other NRA members.

No one has murdered any parents.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He supports the NRA an armed group of paedophiles dedicated to killing children.

He boasted about sticking his fingers up the vagina of a fourteen year old girl.

Trump supported the Nazi proud boys.

Why do you care, you know he is a Nazi supporting paedophile which is why you’re voting for him.

Please support these statements with facts and evidence.

Either that, or admit that you are a filthy liar.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:54 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your political ideology is based on the believe that White people have a "stronger moral compass".

Wrong. My political ideology is not "based" of the belief that white people have a stronger moral compass. Nowhere did I state anything even close to that sentiment. You are interjecting things that I never said.

Quote:
This is the definition of White Supremacy... that White people have easier, wealthier lives because they are superior to Black people.

Never said anything even close to that. I think you have a real problem with projection.

Quote:
My belief is that our society is basically unfair, and that it favors White people.

Zero proof of this. And all the proof to suggest the opposite.

Quote:
In the United States, starting from the end of slavery, there were laws and practices specifically designed to keep Black people out of power.

Jim Crow laws haven't been even close to in effect since the 1950's and were outright stopped during the civil rights act of 1964. They have absolutely nothing to do with the lives of black people in the year 2020.

Quote:
You can trace the effect of these laws up until today.

Nonsense. These laws are relics of the past, and have absolutely nothing to do with the country as it exists today.

Quote:
We have a racially segregated society. Resources like jobs and education are based on where you live. And where you live is based on the color of your skin.

Zero proof of this exists save for Marxist talking points that cannot be verified by unbiased sources.

Quote:
Americans still judge people based only on the color of their skin.

Only leftists do this. It's called "Identity politics." The left is the racist faction.

Quote:
There are scientific studies showing that even in the 21st century, the color of your skin can determine if you get a good loan, or an apartment or a job.

These "studies" are "scientific" in the same way that feminist "studies" are "scientific" in showing that 5 out of every 3 women are raped daily.

Quote:
This is science... you can test for racism. You simply get a Black couple and a White couple and give them the exact same resume or credit history. Then you send them in for a mortgage, or a job etc. It is easy to show that direct racism (denying someone an apartment based only on the color of their skin) still happens.

Again... these types of "studies" are conducted by ideologues who have a desired conclusion, and then build the "study" backwards to support it. Same thing as with feminists.

According to "peer reviewed studies" by feminists, men are all a bunch of walking hard-ons, who think about rape 24 hours per day.
farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:01 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

Zero proof of this. And all the proof to suggest the opposite

Its apparent, that, based upon your past posts that Ive read, History is not a subject you have any concern about eh? You seem to think that no vestiges of Jim Crow remain in practice??

The history of how we dealt with Black people during late Reconstruction and during the first half of the 20th century is abounding in institutional redlining, unfair labor practices unique to blacks and foreigners, and Jim Crow laws, enforced until the 1960's .These policies and laws were created to disenfranchise and remove any economic gains earned by blacks during Reconstruction.These were instituted in several southern states and then just spread throughout the States. If you keep denying the effects of history on our present racial relations, maybe some time should investigate some of the Jim Crow laws that maybe were unique to your state. Youd possibly find it fascinating, but, maybe not. Youve apparently just washed your hands and your mind, of the retention of local policies and practices that stem from the post Civil War and Jim Crow.

You sound like some of these clowns that deny the holocaust, or 911.
oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:14 am
@farmerman,
I'm not aware of any vestiges remaining. It's not something that I've given any thought to however.

I'm willing to listen to any arguments that such vestiges remain, but do note that childish name-calling does not constitute an argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:15 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Yeah, but you were all for A2K when bashing Obama was the rage with you all.
Try looking in the mirror.

My criticism of Mr. Obama was entirely fair.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:16 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Conservatives tend to play this game. They make these general statements of opinion or spin and claim that they are facts. Then they trumpet the fact that "no one can prove them wrong"?

No they don't. Conservatives state actual facts.

Progressives claim that facts are opinions because progressives dislike reality.
oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:18 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
That doesn't change the facts.
To me, facts are important no matter which side they come from.

You always run screaming in terror whenever I post facts.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:43 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy. Your problem is that you can't tell the different between a fact an an opinion.

A fact is something that can be tested (and disproven). If I state a fact, I will always be able to tell you what specific data would disprove my claim and cause me to change my mind.

If you do the same, then I will accept that you are making factual, testable, claims. You always fail to do this.

I can't disprove your opinions... because opinions can't ever be disproven. I see very little of what you say that are actual, testable, facts.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:45 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomMyLove, I am basing my arguments on facts. By fact, I mean that every claim I make that I say is a fact... I can tell you what data would disprove my claim and cause me to change my mind.

I would like you do the same. And you should realize, that a fact is a fact no matter who says it, your rant about "feminist studies" is irrelevant since if it is a fact, it doesn't matter whether a conservative, or a feminist says it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:51 am
This was the quote that I feel was saying that White people are "superior to Black people".

FreedomILove wrote:
Why should white people be faulted for working harder and following the rules? Why should they be faulted for having a stronger moral compass?

It seems like you are saying you believe that White people, as a large group

1. Work harder than Black people.
2. Have a stronger moral compass than Black people.

I am looking for facts here about what you actually believe. You can explain your beliefs, that will settle it for me. So the important question is this?

Do you believe that White people as a large group have a "stronger moral compass" than Black people? (i.e. they work harder and follow the rules)

This is a yes or no question... which I would like you to answer (of course you can explain your answer once you have given it).

I believe that as a whole, White people and Black people are equal in moral character, in ability, and in value as human beings. This is an important part of my belief system.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:17 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy. Your problem is that you can't tell the different between a fact an an opinion.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to tell the difference.

maxdancona wrote:
A fact is something that can be tested (and disproven).

Not exactly.

It is true that facts can be tested.

But facts will always pass said tests. Facts are true by definition.

maxdancona wrote:
If I state a fact, I will always be able to tell you what specific data would disprove my claim and cause me to change my mind.
If you do the same, then I will accept that you are making factual, testable, claims. You always fail to do this.

I have never failed to do this. If you provide evidence that I am wrong, I will accept that I am wrong.

Your problem is you cannot provide evidence that I am wrong, but you are unwilling to confront the reality that I am correct.

maxdancona wrote:
I can't disprove your opinions... because opinions can't ever be disproven.

True. But not terribly relevant.

maxdancona wrote:
I see very little of what you say that are actual, testable, facts.

That's because you turn tail and run as fast as you can whenever I provide said facts.

Here's an actual testable fact:
Black Lives Matter is all about preventing police officers and white people from defending themselves when black people try to murder them.

Here is another actual testable fact, that supports the above fact:
Black Lives Matter was formed to protest the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner.

Apologies in advance for making you flee the thread in terror.