Something the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:13 pm
@Brandon9000,
Every year a bunch of people get a5 least four votes.

Obama got the prize itself, only one of those a year.

That’s not at all common.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:27 pm
@Brandon9000,
Yawn...

Common knowledge to anybody following even the most limited of news.

And, as was pointed out, where are the Palestinians in this?

Then again, you are a far to the right leaning individual; so, even though you know the reality, you're in the mood for trying to elevate your pal Trump.

As far as a Nobel Peace Prize (or any peace prize for that matter), take a look at the way he attempts to segregate. Look at his efforts which are non-existent, to bring peace in his own country. Instead he foments rage and discord at every turn.

Then again, eugenics supporter and segregationist in chief, Tommy Woodrow Wilson managed to finagle a Nobel Peace Prize. SO, anything can happen.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Any one of hundreds of thousands of eligible people can nominate someone for the Nobeö Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde, the far-right Norwegian politician, and Magnus Jacobsson, a MP for the Swedish Christian Democrats, said, they did nominate Trump.

Trump said at a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Sept. 19: "Can you believe it, in one week they nominated me, not for one, but for two Nobel prizes." - He was nominated by two people for the same prize.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:44 pm
@Brandon9000,
I found out about the deals through mainstream media.

Asshole regimes making deals with asshole regimes to counter other asshole regimes. In the case of Sudan, to get rid of their terrorist state designation. Yeah, good.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
My dear Brandon. The Trump organization told you it was a big deal and so now you believe it is a big deal.

I push on the left for this too, critical thinking is necessary no matter which side you are on. It isn't good that you swallow the propaganda of your side so loyally that you have lost the ability to question.

Neither of these things is "self-evident" to anyone outside of your ideological bubble. Ask them, and they will confirm that this is true.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 04:25 pm
@Brandon9000,
Two nominations good.
Four nominations BETTER.
-Comrade Napoleon.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 05:30 pm
He can now brag that "Iwas a finalist for a Nobel Peace Prize"

or, "I was a runner up for the Nobel Peace Prize"'
Hes such an attention whore, he needs constant adulation or else he starts moping

BTW, when the nomination went in, NYT did a big article about it, I think you should widen your choice of print

snood

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:25 pm
@farmerman,
How many politicians do you know of that have made mock-ups of Time Magazine covers to make it appear they were Person of the Year

I only know one.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:20 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
...And, as was pointed out, where are the Palestinians in this?

It's better for some people to make peace than to wait forever getting nothing at all done. Doing it piecemeal is better than not doing it. Peace is always good.

Sturgis wrote:
Then again, you are a far to the right leaning individual; so, even though you know the reality, you're in the mood for trying to elevate your pal Trump.

The "I'm psychic and know what you're thinking" argument is invalid. You need to debate a proposition based on its merits, not its origin.

Sturgis wrote:
As far as a Nobel Peace Prize (or any peace prize for that matter), take a look at the way he attempts to segregate. Look at his efforts which are non-existent, to bring peace in his own country. Instead he foments rage and discord at every turn.

Well, what usually happens when I ask someone to give actual, specific example of an assertion like this is:

1) He pastes in a large list from someone else's words.
2) I insist that he uses his own words.
3) After some grumbling, he gives some examples of his own.
4) I disprove each one specifically.
5) He flees the argument.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 09:14 pm
Putting good news about Trump on A2K brings out all the regular dregs of humanity. They could have read it and moved on, but instead took the time to repeatedly insult Brandon and downplay the news.

Do the replies on the thread actually shock anyone though? There are certainly no surprises... You get the typical "What about Palestine?" drivel. You get the usual pitter patter of "orange man bad" and TDS.

I've mostly given up on this place until something new happens. There is nothing to be gained by coming here except disappointment these days. I might come back when Trump wins though just to taste the tears.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 10:05 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

How many politicians do you know of that have made mock-ups of Time Magazine covers to make it appear they were Person of the Year

I only know one.

How many made mock ups of "Madame President"?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 01:50 am
@McGentrix,
Dregs who use grab them by the pussy as their avatar, dregs who think paedophilia is alpha male behaviour, the sort of dregs who excuse racists and Nazis.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:11 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Putting good news about Trump on A2K
It would be interesting how good he is placed among the other hundreds of "Nobel Peace Prize Nominees" for the next year's prize, but we will have more than 50 years to get to know about it.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:13 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Obama got the prize itself, only one of those a year.

Yep. He got it solely for being the first black person to be president.

Apparently being born with a (certain) color of skin is enough in and of itself to warrant praise.

Quote:
@McGentrix,
izzy said: Dregs who use grab them by the pussy as their avatar, dregs who think paedophilia is alpha male behaviour, the sort of dregs who excuse racists and Nazis.

Now you're just purposely sounding like a cartoon of leftism Laughing Laughing Laughing
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:21 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Now you're just purposely sounding like a cartoon of leftism

My bad, I forgot for a moment there.

Leftism IS a cartoon unto itself ...of what actual human beings are.

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:25 am
Brandon is one of the best posters on this site.

Naturally, all the morons here come out to disagree with facts and objective reality.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:40 am
@McGentrix,
Before it got all squirrely, others merely entered to inform Brandon that this was , indeed reported by MSM including FOX and NY Post. His premise was that it was beinh "hiddwn" and that was not so.
So as a proud member of your self appointed "dregs", I stand by my own contribution .
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:50 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
His premise was that it was beinh "hiddwn" and that was not so.

Trump has never been treated with praise by the mainstream media for any of the many positive things he's accomplished, save for a very select few. Trump has been treated more unfairly than any other politician in the history of the United States.

That's because the mainstream media are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

No one who isn't a mentally retarded moron or ass kissing sycophant would believe anything reported by the likes of the NY Times, The Guardian, MSN, ...the list goes on and on.

The media has literally ZERO credibility in the eyes of the average person, and they have only themselves to blame.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:51 am
I may talk to dregs, but I’ll be damned if I talk to effluent, effluent doesn’t understand that.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 02:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I may talk to dregs, but I’ll be damned if I talk to effluent

Quit talking to yourself then.
0 Replies