Trump's Tax Returns are Finally Public

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:21 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Indonesia - 1 to 1.5 million slaughtered

That has nothing to do with the fact that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets and we were only defending ourselves from Japanese aggression.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:22 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
MyLai and the hundreds of other MyLais.

Also unrelated to the fact that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets and we were only defending ourselves from Japanese aggression.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:39 pm
Did JTT's twin brother join A2K?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 10:55 pm
@glitterbag,
One does wonder....
...or did JTT have a makeover and is trying to stay incognito?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 10:56 pm
@Sturgis,
How long has he been in Cognito?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:03 pm
@glitterbag,
Didn't he go into exile there while working undercover for the evil Rudy Ghouliani?

(and bad news there too. Turns out, Rudy's rotten son (who, yes you guessed it, works in The Trump White House) is considering a run for NYC Mayor next year)
roger

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:32 pm
@glitterbag,
I think it's been awhile. No loss of continuity, though.
0 Replies

unable2know

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:27 am
@glitterbag,
Are you only capable of inanities?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:56 am
@unable2know,
Sock puppet confirmed.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 06:59 am

https://iili.io/2EfQCg.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 11:15 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://iili.io/2EfQCg.jpg

Only Communists seize private property. Her comment is no surprise.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 11:51 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Only Communists seize private property. Her comment is no surprise.

Trump is using Federal power to seize private property.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 02:23 pm
@maxdancona,
oh?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 02:31 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
President Trump is hiring attorneys to carry out his mission to build a border wall with Mexico. No, these lawyers will not be tasked with welding steel together or digging holes. Instead, they will focus on filing lawsuits to take private property from Americans who own the land where the president wants to build the wall. This is a misallocation of public resources and a violation of the rights of Americans.

The entire process of “eminent domain” — the legal term for government taking private property — along the border makes a sham of the Constitution’s requirement that “private property (not) be taken for public use, without just compensation.” Border Patrol can send a letter requesting that the owner “voluntarily” give up the land in exchange for some minor amount, not based on an appraisal of its value.

If they don’t believe that’s “just compensation,” the government will just stick the money in an escrow account and take the land anyway. They can build a huge wall through your house, while you fight for what you think is fair in court. Of the land already taken, wealthy property owners fought and won settlement triple what the government offered, while poor ones took whatever the government offered. That’s a mockery of the Constitution, and multiple bills would fix the issue.

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/building-wall-using-eminent-domain-hurts-americans
McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 02:40 pm
@maxdancona,
So you equate the two as the same in your mind?

Eminent Domain is hardly a Trump thing. But you know that.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 02:47 pm
@McGentrix,
In case you can't tell, I am playing with Coldjoint.

He made the silly claim "Only communists seize private property". This is obviously ridiculous and overly broad.

In response, I pointed out that Trump is now using Federal power to seize property. This is absolutely true, and would discredit Coldjoint's claim if it wasn't already meaningless (communists, really?)

I don't know why you take Coldjoint seriously. He is a silly person. Don't mind me, I am just having my fun.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 03:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't know why you take Coldjoint seriously. He is a silly person. Don't mind me, I am just having my fun.

I am most certainly as serious as you. Plus, I do not need to make my own rules for debate or ask loaded questions. Or call other people names when not replying to them. That is gossip.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2020 05:17 pm
@unable2know,
And whose little sock are you? winkwink nudgenudge.