Trump's Tax Returns are Finally Public

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
His calling out of "fake news" of anything that holds him under the scope can easily be set right. Yet he wont do th right thing. It makes it sound like theres a fire going here.

We all can wait and see, Im ure a grand jury will be called and only the new president could pull that plug . HEY.... WHAT if this is all factual. Would that change anything about your own blind loyalty to the chubby one?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:28 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Personally... I think the military story, where Trump insulted veterans, is a far more important story.

That story was also a lie. No one ever came forward. The NYT refuses to show "any" documents to prove what they have said. Until they do it is a lie.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:30 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

His calling out of "fake news" of anything that holds him under the scope can easily be set right. Yet he wont do th right thing. It makes it sound like theres a fire going here.

We all can wait and see, Im ure a grand jury will be called and only the new president could pull that plug . HEY.... WHAT if this is all factual. Would that change anything about your own blind loyalty to the chubby one?

The blind loyalty is to this country, not Trump. You support policies that will destroy our Constitution. Trump is not scared of what it says his opposition is.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:30 pm
@coldjoint,
I believe (or at least strongly suspect) that both stories are true. I just don't think the taxes are very important at this point.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Every saiid by or about TRUMP is a lie. I heard his statement denying that McCain wasnt a hero but a loser. We all herd that one. Thats half the statement, so youre just a half ass liar for calling it fake news.

You guys are trying to get a lotta traction over "Fake News"
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I just don't think the taxes are very important at this point.
Being in debt to not so nice people makes him an asset to them and a danger to his country.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I believe (or at least strongly suspect) that both stories are true.

Your belief has nothing to do with the proof that is as simple as a name no one can come up with. It is a unsubstantiated accusation and should be treated as such.

In fact, that kind of thinking is anti-American.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
McCain wasnt a hero but a loser.

Mc Cain was in the military, he was not the military. Wearing a uniform does not give you a free pass to interfere in a presidential campaign.

Mc Cain did that, just like a swamp rat in the pockets of globalists.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:37 pm
@engineer,
"Trump's Tax Returns are Finally Public"

Great, where are they so that I can go take a look?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Personally... I think the military story, where Trump insulted veterans, is a far more important story.

Especially since Bolton, who was a witness to the conversation, claims that when the matter was discussed, it was just a weather issue and Trump never said anything the Atlantic quoted him as saying. Don't you people ever have named sources for any of your defamatory accusations?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:02 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Especially since Bolton, who was a witness to the conversation, claims that when the matter was discussed, it was just a weather issue and Trump never said anything the Atlantic quoted him as saying. Don't you people ever have named sources for any of your defamatory accusations?

I am going to guess that Coldjoint believes that Biden is part of a Devil worshipping pedophile ring that has infiltrated the US government (if Coldjoint says he does not believe this, I will apologize to him).

The phrase "Defamatory accusations" is funny coming in defense of Trump?

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:11 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

I am going to guess that Coldjoint believes that Biden is part of a Devil worshipping pedophile ring that has infiltrated the US government (if Coldjoint says he does not believe this, I will apologize to him).

Back on topic, the only evidence that Trump made the remarks you refer to is unnamed sources, but the eyewitness says that Trump merely acquiesced to an advisor's suggestion about the weather and did not make those remarks. According to what is actually in the public record, Trump is a big fan of veterans.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
Trump did not only declare that John McCain was a "loser", he also declared that McCain (a former prisoner of war) was "not a war hero". He also insulted George H. W. Bush for being shot down by the Japanese in World War II.

That is public record.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:19 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

Start apologizing.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you saying you don't believe Biden is part of a pedophile ring? You haven't said it.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:55 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Are you saying you don't believe Biden is part of a pedophile ring? You haven't said it.

Why do I need to, because you said so? Try again.
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Is this honestly an important issue to anyone?

Well, I do think that anyone who leaked his tax returns needs to be prosecuted for the violation of his privacy.

But it's not an issue that I'm paying a lot of attention to.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:33 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Placing Trump in a prison outfit and putting him away for an extended time, might serve as a warning and wake-up for others who are doing or considering similar stunts.

Outlawing the Democratic Party in America will put an end to their abuse of the law to persecute people who they disagree with.
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you guys are really panicking over these tax docs.

Hardly.

To quote what I said in a different thread:

Progressives like to make a big fuss about non-issues.

Wait five minutes and they'll be making a big fuss about something else. And then five minutes after that, yet another fuss.

And then in November Americans will head to the polls and vote for Mr. Trump.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Why do I need to, because you said so? Try again.

I told you how to get my apology.... there is nothing more here.
0 Replies