Cosmos vs us

htam9876

Sat 12 Jun, 2021 12:26 pm
@Jasper10,
“…we are moving into the new era … with all belief systems remaining intact.”
That’s why you won the Pig Head Award No. 4 position. It’s really a hard project to do. Not a “revolution” can compare with it.
Jasper10

Sun 13 Jun, 2021 12:22 am
@htam9876,
Reasonable science needs to assume that good and bad are different as an alternative to assuming good and bad are the same and test/develop philosophy and science upon both these potential scenario outputs.

That’s real science rather than “phoney” mainstream “eccentric” science.
htam9876

Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:51 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy doesn’t think that your “4 – off logic” (or say “absolute 2 – off logic” + “relativistic 2 – off logic”) is “word game”. But the fact is that nowadays seldom people can entirely understand the spirit of it.

Whether the pork is delicious or not is of course decided by a man’s subjectivity. First taste, he might feels delicious; takes more, he might dislike it for too fat. Such opinion itself is not wrong. The problem is that the man is not AWARE that such affair belongs to the category of “consciousness”. What’s wrong is the man misconsiders it represents the whole of science. He is “completely in the dark”. This case is a typical example of “prisoner of consciousness”.

The man ignores another part of science: the objectivity of PRESENCE and SELF. Talk about the simple example of spiral spring again: left handed is left handed; right handed is right handed. It would not change following a man’s subjectivity or different physical environment.

Employing theory in the category of “consciousness” to explain phenomenon in the category of “PRESENCE and SELF” is obvious “method inappropriate”. Those “prisoner of consciousness” never can be AWRAE of this.

Actually, the PRESENCE of pork is just the PRESENCE of pork. Why pork must be associated to a man’s taste? “Gangster’s logic”? haha

Your 4 – off logic as well as the PRESENCE – SELF principle is worthy of serious research, especially for those “prisoner of consciousness” who is lack of AWARENESS.

Thank you for your philosophical principles, now piggy is sitting on the FULCRUM and STILL there, waiting for that “eccentric” rabbit Dandan to climb up too. Haha
Jasper10

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 12:20 am
@htam9876,
High five!!
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 12:13 pm
@htam9876,
It would appear that there are forces associated with matter that are balanced overall and it is my opinion that this is due to the internal “toggling” +/- charges within the core.This “toggling” effect also gives rise to the 4 off possible logic outputs.A separate STILL force is at play controlling this balanced system.

0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:22 pm
On the level of PRESENCE and SELF, the appropriate method to describe pork is: pork contains 90 percent of fat and 10 percent of protein. Bad is bad.
Rabbit meat contains 90 percent of protein and 10 percent of fat. Good is good.
Obviously rabbit meat is a better choice than pork.
High five!

Have a lovely day, guys. haha
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 05:44 pm
Another typical example of “prisoner of consciousness” is the “twins paradox” in SR.

Piggy said once upon a time that if those guys are willing to enter the new era of PRESENCE and SELF, such “paradox” automatically disappears.
Jasper10

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 03:55 am
@htam9876,
Your statement...

….Another typical example of “prisoner of consciousness” is the “twins paradox” in SR...…

I agree.

ummmm...so we are looking at a neutral with 2 off neutrals within it,both of which have "toggling" +/- within them. That appears to work at the philosophical level to define the FULCRUM.

What about correlations in science though?
htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:16 am
@Jasper10,
….Another typical example of “prisoner of consciousness” is the “twins paradox” in SR...…

I agree.
Thank you. Perhaps you will be the last warrior in science.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:42 pm
Piggy move the story of “farmer vs pig” here for easy understanding first. Piggy will deliberate the “twins paradox” in the physics thread in another appropriate time. (Time is the inherent property of matter). G* bless science, no ended up by those “prisoner of consciousness”.

“A fun thing about SELF – consciousness - awareness:
Piggy bought salted big – head vegetables (大头菜) from a farmer in Junan township Shunde city this morning. That farmer called piggy “pretty boy (靓仔)”! Piggy bounced to the sky. Piggy is already 48.75 years old and aware that this (SELF) is an old pig (老猪). Piggy took a careful look at that farmer…perhaps nearly 60 years old…”

Whether the conception of “old pig” should be decided by piggy’s SELF (the moustache) or by the consciousness of that farmer? It’s up to awareness.
Why piggy’s age must be associated with the consciousness of that farmer? “Gangster’s logic”?
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2638-fcade9968bda8c4655432960411b5c1b.jpg

More fun: actually piggy is already a dead man in what CN in the eyes of the First Order. Then, the consciousness of that farmer (“pretty boy (靓仔)”) and the consciousness of the First Order (dead man), which one is correct? “Paradox”?

Have a lovely day, guys. haha
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 09:38 pm
“a neutral with 2 off neutrals within it,both of which have "toggling" +/- within them.”
@Jasper 10:
For easy understanding, just simplify it:
The “neutral” actually is the SELF (moustache), the age of the pig;
The "toggling" actually is the “projection” of the SELF in different physical environments (in the eyes of that farmer or in the eyes of the First Order).
The +/- actually is the different consciousness types: the consciousness of that farmer (“pretty boy (靓仔)”) or the consciousness of the First Order (dead man).

Be careful, don’t be confused by the messy consciousness of those “prisoner of consciousness”.
…………………………………………….
Piggy was denigrated as “anti science” by those “prisoner of consciousness”. Pig really doesn’t know what’s their obscure purpose.
But view from the FULRUM, we can understand those “prisoner of consciousness” who bungee bungee on the PENDULUM are “insufficient / incomplete cognition about science”. This is a “reasonable assessment” for them. They are the “eccentric” but is UNAWARE of this.
Jasper10

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 11:02 pm
@htam9876,
Well at the cognitive level and as an aside…

We are not consciousness but we are AWARE of the 2 off consciousness types because we experience them.

SELF can CONTROL the consciousness types… i.e the in synch or out of synch …….we know that now.

My view is that PRESENCE occupies the FULCRUM…. i.e. the STILL part of the pendulum….the NEUTRAL?

If SELF moves away from the FULCRUM then SELF experiences “toggling” consciousness.

Therefore MOVEMENT is key.

SELF is effectively CONTROLLING mind movement or mind engagements by managing consciousness states.

Jasper10

Wed 16 Jun, 2021 03:38 am
@htam9876,
The tricky bit is trying to describe the principles in a clear way that explains the overall concepts of PRESENCE/SELF/TOGGLING/FULCRUM/4 off LOGIC OUT POSSIBILITIES etc whilst also trying to explain how this relates to AWARENESS/UNAWARENESS as well.

Analogies are the only way I find that provide a clear picture cognitively.

1.There is a FULCRUM (STILL) state.NEUTRAL if you like where PRESENCE just is.Therefore no movement involved (FIXED/IS/THE I AM)
2.If SELF remains at the FULCRUM then SELF is united with PRESENCE.
3.SELF ….if UNAWARE has no concept of the FULCRUM or PRESENCE or CONSCIOUSNESS types and therefore just TOGGLES from left to right COGNITIVELY…..TRAPPED.
4.SELF …if AWARE does have a concept of the FULCRUM and PRESENCE and CONSCIOUSNESS types and does still TOGGLE from left to right but has the ability to not only alter the CONSCIOUSNESS types experienced because SELF has CONTROL but SELF also knows where the FULCRUM (STILL) state is COGNITIVELY speaking.

Hopefully, this gives some idea of the concepts at the “US “level.The reason I started conversations with yourself is because my view was that there has to be correlations to these concepts across the sciences.

ALL SCIENCES MUST BE INTERCONNECTED SURELY WITH SIMILAR PRINCIPLES AT PLAY?

htam9876

Wed 16 Jun, 2021 03:22 pm
@Jasper10,
“PRESENCE occupies the FULCRUM…. i.e. the STILL part of the pendulum….the NEUTRAL?”
Yes.
Well piggy always feels that in pure philosophy people concern more about “subjective consciousness”, while in science people concern more about specific physical environment. The meaning and function of SELF might be a bit different. But the whole system of PRESENCE – SELF – CONSCIOUNESS seems the same.

Now you are talking NEUTRAL in your thread of SELF too. Piggy has to write something for it, to avoid confusion. You use one general word in philosophy, while piggy has to use several words in different situation.
htam9876

Wed 16 Jun, 2021 07:16 pm
@Jasper10,
“ALL SCIENCES MUST BE INTERCONNECTED SURELY WITH SIMILAR PRINCIPLES AT PLAY?”
Yes, of course, because we have only one cosmos. The natural things (the elephant) are there. No matter philosophy, science or math, etc, are just different tools created by man to try to describe them and their behavior(touchy and feely). They are playing in the same game. Haha

See that? In the thread “teacher vs reseacher”, piggy made use of the PRESENCE – SELF – CONSCIOUSNESS philosophical principle to explain why the velocity of light c is a frame invariable while the velocity of a small stone is a frame variable according to the traditional Lorentz transformation in SR. Philosophy vs science, no contradiction.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 02:53 am
@htam9876,
What is your opinion regarding the below theory?

As you know already my opinion is that matter is held together due to the balanced "toggling" +/- forces within the core which is made up of only NEUTRALS?

The NEUTRAL (FULCRUM) it would appear and for want of a better description appears to have these opposing forces within it.

SELF gets ENTANGLED within the NEUTRAL (FULCRUM) and is subjected to these "toggling" and opposing forces.

SELF is able to come out of this balanced INTERNAL NEUTRAL system I.E. into the SPACE outside of the matter at the QUANTUM level.

SELF then becomes AWARE of the forces at play within the matter.

A bit out there I grant you.

Albuquerque

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 10:26 am
@Jasper10,
Why don't you go with the classical view that "Self" is an emergent property of the brain?

Also Self is anything but neutral, it always represents a dominant POV.
And what the hell does it mean "outside of the matter at a quantum level"?
Are you referring to the absence of the Highs field? That operates at a quantum level!
Albuquerque

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 10:50 am
As usual most people don't take a shot at the extremely difficult question why being Conscious, why aware? and further why aware of myself? Psychologists don't dare these days, Psychiatrists don't answer the question, Neuroscientists don't know...

...well let me take a shot at it...
How about reinforced learning?
The emergence of the self delusion, the self narrative, and that includes the illusion of free will, is a great mechanism to focus learning....the retro feedback loop between unconscious and conscious is constantly re-enforcing calculus and predictions about the future.
So yeah you the reader might reply but every conscious thought started with an unconscious urge so what does it matter?
What it matters is that the very unconscious mechanism has in place a way of becoming conscious such that it re enforces learning by telling a narrative to yourself that allows you to navigate the world adequately in order to survive...not to much information comes at the conscious level and not to little, just enough for a pragmatical narrative such that you re-enforce adequate behaviour to keep staying alive!
Albuquerque

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 10:54 am
@Albuquerque,
...further, this is why people become so irrational when their culture becomes under attack...the whole building of the self narrative based on the collective cultural narrative is under attack and people desperately try to save it at all costs so they don't go insane by getting exposed to a hugely complex scientific narrative that consumes to much energy and has little pragmatical use to the individual on their daily life.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 12:38 pm
@Albuquerque,
I don’t go with the classical view because I have a different view.

I would say I was consciousness if there was only one type however there isn’t there is two i.e.conscious/subconscious if you want.I “toggle” between these 2 consciousness types but not in UNAWARENESS because and I am AWARE that I do “toggle” between them.I therefore exercise total control over them.I KNOW which consciousness type I am in in any given moment because I am AWARE of this.I.STILL the “toggling” in AWARENESS whenever I want.

I am separate therefore from consciousness types because I have CONTROL over them.They have no CONTROL whatsoever over me.I have found the FULCRUM where PRESENCE resides.

As I have said it is my view that all matter is held together by balanced +/- “toggling” forces within the core.

Clearly, there are spaces between the particles that make up our physical bodies if one goes small enough.

SELF is constrained by the forces that hold matter together until that is SELF is no longer constrained by them.

0 Replies