Cosmos vs us

Jasper10

Sat 9 Apr, 2022 12:18 am
@htam9876,
htam9876, Be honest,you have abandoned the world “SELF” based on your belief systems and not science.Don’t confuse the two in UNAWARENESS.You are ignoring possibilities again and making assumptions you can’t prove.Real philosophy and science is not interested in your belief systems.Something either takes or doesn’t take CONTROL and it isn’t consciousness.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 9 Apr, 2022 12:51 am
@htam9876,
Piggy hasn’t cleaned up the disturbance but is just spreading rat **** extreme idealist views about “holes” being “black holes” based upon belief systems rather than proven scientific facts.

Why is a hole a black hole? Why can’t it be a white hole?

Who cares about whether a hole is black or white ….Whether it’s black or white doesn’t define the fact that it’s still a hole.All holes in the cosmos at both the macro/micro levels have black AND white in them according to the magnetism theory.

A balanced sensible scientific theory will use the same components to describe/explain the attraction/repulsion (inflation/deflation) nature of the cosmos and not have to resort to GLUE to balance out GRAVITY.

These components are +/- magnetic charge combinations i.e -/-…-/+..+/-…+/+ according to the MAGNETISM THEORY.

PRESENCE and electromagnetic fields fill the cosmos at both the macro/micro levels and are not influenced by the ongoing attractive and repulsive property of holes according to the magnetism theory.

PRESENCE and magnetic fields are merely OBSERVERS and are not influenced by the “iron filing” nature of matter as it comes under the influence of these +/- magnetic force combinations according to the magnetism theory.

Jasper10

Sat 9 Apr, 2022 11:44 pm
@Jasper10,
The CURRENT/SPIN speed/TILT (which produces the magnetic force +/- toggle interaction strength) and the DISTANCE between stars/planets/holes/subatomic particles is what determines the extent that they are attracted/repelled to/from each other or whether they remain in a balanced magnetic state in relation to each other according to the magnetism theory.

SPIN speed is determined by the amount of current that flows.

Therefore the current/spin speed/tilt/distance between stars/planets/holes/subatomic particles would need to be precise in order for them to be magnetically balanced in relation to each other.

This principles would apply to the interaction between spinning galaxies.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 05:17 pm
Star Wars Episode 7, touchy and feely

Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to take a glimpse at what rubbish J -10 bully bully post in my thread (s), because “Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions…Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!”

Nowadays trolling seems a daily job of J – 10 bully bully. It’s obvious that J – 10 bully bully is trying to bury piggy’s normal scientific research with his random rubbish “delusional squat”. Whose mission is that? The First Order? Bounce…That means piggy has to die hard again!
Perhaps J – 10 bully bully can bury this galaxy with the J – 10 style of “delusional squat”. The First Order would appreciate it very much.呵呵
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2861-784dd49666cd90b2a0012fc448d3d113.jpg

Next go on with normal scientific research.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 05:20 pm
The shape of event horizon vs the core of black hole, touchy and feely:

Some “authentic” guys consider that the core of black hole is a singularity. It is theory only. Piggy wonders that what’s the shape of a singularity though?
The black hole image just showed a round black spot (event horizon). This is fact.
 https://ss2.bdstatic.com/70cFvnSh_Q1YnxGkpoWK1HF6hhy/it/u=3561263356,3808747736&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Sounds that piggy’s theory is in conformity with experiment. 呵呵

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 13, 2022
Now piggy doubts whether the pig head understands physics or not as the what coffin box from what CN said in PHF in 2020:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
In fact, shortly after piggy left PHF in 2020, a local guy stopped piggy on the street and insisted he had a physics question to ask me. Piggy just replied to that guy: “I know nothing about physics”. Bounce…
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 01:16 am
@htam9876,
I don’t see a black hole htam9876????…I just see a hole and a separate load of blackness within and without.

You need to separate the black bit from the hole bit.

They are not the same.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 08:20 am
Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to take a glimpse at what rubbish J -10 bully bully post in my thread (s), because piggy is sure enough that bully bully is just trying to bury piggy’s normal scientific research with his J – 10 style of “delusional squat”. The First Order would appreciate it very much.

The 1 – “f” logic really works: trolling = win.
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
Although piggy was defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF, but it doesn’t mean that what coffin box won out in international scientific community. Piggy really can’t find out in which year that guy won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy.呵呵 But if you input Einstein’s name in the search engine, everywhere it would be: Albert Einstein won Nobel Prize for physics in 1921. But funny, it was in respect of QM, rather than in his great works of Relativity.

Nor it means PHF won out in science.

The 1 – “f” logic might work again on the Earth. The most happy guys of course would be the First Order. I’m very sure.
Piggy learned a lesson in PHF in 2020.

But the development of history never stops due to one or two stumbling stone.
htam9876

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 08:23 am
The “equivalent quantity” of anti matter problem in cosmos, touchy and feely

Once upon a time, piggy heard some people talked about the origin of cosmos on web: billions of years ago, “bang”…and high energy photons rushed out. Thereafter, each high energy photon decayed into a pair of positron and electron, etc. But actually, the fact we can see today is that there are much much much more electrons in this cosmos than positrons, etc. And then, those guys wonder where that equivalent quantity of anti matter gone? And then, they speculate this or that reason.

Piggy’s comment: that’s habitual thought, and then, inertial thought…why not change an angle of thinking? Why not doubt the root of that model?

Piggy’s humble opinion is as below:
Assume the bang boosted from a singularity;
The 3D space of singularity is zero, so it’s something without direction;
But a straight line is something with two directions;
So, it’s inappropriate to think that photons at the very beginning of the bang rushed out straightly alike they do from the Sun to the Earth nowadays;
The spherical surface (simplified as a circle) is something without direction;
So, it’s appropriate to think that spherical electro – magnetic wave rushed out first at the very beginning of the bang;
Then, the most basic 3D space appeared in cosmos;
Thereafter, photons were able to travel in straight line, and illuminated the cosmos;

In this sense, if equivalent quantity of anti matter (particle) occurred at boost point of the bang, annihilation would have made the bang backward, but photons could not rush out straightly at boost point of the bang. That means the birth of cosmos could never happen.
So, actually, “no equivalent quantity of anti matter (particle)” is one of the prerequisite of the birth of cosmos.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 16, 2022
What piggy can’t understand is the First Law of Cosmos which is created by the First Order (try every means to confine piggy as a self – half payment watchman in their small business to show up how glorious they are in the local Jiangmen city).

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 08:32 am
@htam9876,
You are not interested htam9876 because you are totally unaware that you are unaware about consciousness.It remains your “hard problem”.

I keep telling you but you refuse to listen………as your science takes no account of consciousness whatsoever it is utterly pointless.

You have to take account of consciousness htam9876……..you can’t ignore it
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 07:06 pm
“Weeellll .... the special mission DOES have a spiffy suit and a raygun”
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2861-784dd49666cd90b2a0012fc448d3d113.jpg
#b%.:*SS
htam9876

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 07:09 pm
Next, go with normal scientific research

Supplementary stuff to the chapter of “equivalent quantity” of anti matter problem in cosmos

Although a singularity is something without direction, it can’t be considered as a round shape. Even a small round ball is made up of many points. The important part of the word singularity is “singul”.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 11:16 pm
@htam9876,
Ha Ha htam9876 ……come on stop avoiding the very thing that makes your science utterly pointless because you avoid it…..…i.e. CONSCIOUSNESS!!

How do YOU relate your science and philosophy to it?

0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 17 Apr, 2022 05:49 pm
Anyone think that these posts of J – 10 bully bully have something to do with research in cosmology? Or pure attack? J – 10 style of “delusional squat” again?
Piggy hopes COISA review this case in the future.
Next, go on with normal scientific research.
Piggy reorganized some previous stuff and repeats it here.
htam9876

Sun 17 Apr, 2022 05:56 pm
Next piggy move the ongoing topic with Dandan in PHF about the "vacuum fluctuation" here and wants to talk a bit more.

Topsquark’s comment:
Vacuum fluctuations:
Go back to the fields and their quanta concept. One of the Uncertainty principle's relationships is ΔE Δt ≤ℏ
We can abuse this a bit and say that we can get energy
ΔE out of the vacuum just as long as we "pay it back" in a time Δt
(Please don't quote me on that statement, it's descriptive but not really how it works.) Anyhoo this energy can go to produce particle/anti-particle pairs that recombine in a time Δt
to go back into the vacuum. This effect is called "vacuum fluctuation."

……………………………………………………………………………
Pig head Neila9876’ comment:
Quantum states are the key of QM.
From Duke de Broglie wavelength/frequency to wave function of free particle, to Schrodinger equation, to harmonic oscillator, to particle in Coulomb field, etc, what’s under talking is the particle itself (in different situations), what’s derived (quantum numbers, probability density, the energy levels, etc,) is the property of itself (in different situations).
When it comes up with the uncertainty principle (for example, the E, t one), what people talk about is two independent events: occurring of two particles and annihilation of two particles.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/casimir-effect.15407/post-46091

This semi-tramp urge guys to deliver effective experimental/astronomical report I mentioned ahead as soon as possible.
Now he Going, Going, Gone to the Tea House of Cosmos to refresh.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/casimir-effect.15407/post-46097

No one can provide effective experimental/astronomical report.
(to be continued)
…………………………………………………………………..
(continued)
Piggy has cleaned up the disturbance of those rat **** from that extreme idealist and feels science works more smoothly, naturally, explicitly and substantially.
Guys can compare them.

Now the pig head has advanced into the new era of PRESENCE – PROPERTY and wants to employ the method in the new era to analyze the above issue.

The emphasis lies in the issue of what’s time, piggy thinks.

According to piggy’s theory, time reflects the wave character of internal energy, exactly the frequency γ. (For details please see relevant chapters in the physics thread.)

So, what’s the true physical meaning of Δt tough? (Note: here Δt in Dandan’s original context is the changed amount of time rather than unit time / the criterion of time.)
It just means the light wave propagates ahead with the fixed frequency γ for a distance, namely, vivid analogy is the amount of bounce, bounce, bounce of a rabbit.

IF people consider they can get “ΔE out of the vacuum”, the ΔE should be considered as a released photon. Then, Δt just means this released photon travels / propagates ahead for a distance. This is the physical meaning of the ΔE ~ Δt system.

So, obviously Dandan’s statement “this energy can go to produce particle/anti-particle pairs that recombine in a time Δt” is irrational speculation at all. Moreover, after Δt, that released photon will travel / propagate ahead further and further, how can they “pay it back”?
The conception of "vacuum fluctuation" is empty theory.

The mathematical item ΔE Δt has no specific physical meaning.
The mathematical equation ΔE Δt ≤ℏ is more of a math game.

Liqiang Chen
April 18, 2022
………………………………………………………………………
If the so called what * radiation really can’t be observed in astronomical research, why not doubt the root of that THEORY. Nothing should be “too slight to be observed” nearby a black hole, piggy thinks. What a nice excuse.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 18 Apr, 2022 12:03 am
@htam9876,
All my posts have everything to do with all the sciences htam9876 because all the sciences are interconnected.

Science and its theories/ models have to be able to relate to the human experience of consciousness.

I am not trolling …I am not a bully and all my posts make total sense if you are AWARE.

SPECTATOR science has had its day and has failed miserably.

PLAYER science needs to now take over.

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 02:51 am
Seems the J – 10 style of “delusional squat” will bury up this galaxy, “sure enough”. The First Order surely appreciates it very much. Haha
But piggy really doesn’t think that this award has something to do with J -10 anymore. Nor any scientific award in this world unless the First Order meddle in the affair, I think.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3010-7bf709704e6610813b1950a7f9650c67.jpg
…………………………………………………………….
Winner vs loser, touchy and feely

Piggy played a match stick game in PHF in 2020 and lost.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
Although piggy was defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF, but it doesn’t mean that what coffin box won out in international scientific community. Piggy can’t find out in which year that guy won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy.呵呵

https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3012-82745413780c9cc1e3fe41d957ec0598.jpg

In the 21st century around the world, the most complicated game would be the First Order’s game.
Piggy feels the first order has decided to shout “execute”…
Piggy dies hard…
Jasper10

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 07:01 am
@htam9876,
I respect your views htam9876 and the effort you are putting into science is impressive however believing that we are separate from science and not totally embroiled within it is the “delusional squat” in my opinion.

I totally accept a separation of your PRESENCE- PROPERTY but it has to be a totally embroiled separation of consciousness/matter because I am of the view that consciousness is totally embroiled within matter before and after your BB and BC.

An initial BB only involves matter.It needs something to BB into which your calculations fail to explain yet.

There has to be a common connection that is the cause of BB and BC in my opinion.

I believe that electromagnetic fields is that common cause.

htam9876

Sat 7 May, 2022 07:37 am
J - 10 style of "delusional squat" again? All scientists worldwide come here to review / COISA too
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 31 May, 2022 02:06 am
That “Lord of creature” PRESENCE in the PHF galaxy again and “sure enough” how this cosmos occurred.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/are-there-requirements-for-matter-and-antimatter-to-annihilate-each-other.15537/post-45946
Piggy encountered many such guys with empty “new” idea / casual imagination in all kinds of galaxies.

Piggy repeats some previous comments again:

As demonstrated by the calculation of the mass-space equation, an extreme situation (singularity) might appear when the cosmos ends up.
Piggy’s humble opinion hereby is:
Singularity is a “state of cosmos”; PRESENCE is another “state of cosmos”. (note: the exact terminology for PRESENCE in the pig’s theory should be “matter state”)
While the core of black hole is “a special star of PRESENCE”.

Piggy’s humble opinion is that all conceptions, rules, laws including “space” “time”, “observer”, etc, are all things after the BB (existence of the cosmos). Piggy considers that it’s inappropriate to use the conceptions, rules, etc, after the BB (existence of the cosmos) to research something before the BB. What trigger the BB and what’s before the BB, piggy’s humble opinion is “no one knows”, never, except that kind of J – 10 style of “delusional squat”. It can bury this galaxy and even this cosmos at any time, but actually can do nothing substantial in science. The mission of physics is not just to emit more and more “?”, (in this or that physical / astronomical territory, separately,) into the night sky.

Piggy suspects those natural rules after the BB (existence of the cosmos) would perhaps enough for those scientists on the Earth who delve into the mysteries of the universe for millions of years, and still find "we don't know" at the end of the tale.

Once upon a time, one former classmate of the Class 914 of the No. 1 Middle School of Xinhui said: “ah LiQ*, you lag far behind the era…”
Piggy agrees with his humble opinion very much. When some guys have bounced ahead to talk 6789 …dimensions, piggy is still here doing some research on the 3D space. There is an old Chinese saying: the tall building is based on the ground.
When a guy tries to talk what physics and what universe, piggy’s humble opinion is that he should understand the physical property of 3D space and the physical property of time associated with it first. Otherwise that guy sounds like “a tower floating on the air (空中楼阁)”.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3148-0a76de070a2768ed5d77f630a08a3a4f.jpg
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 31 May, 2022 05:10 am
@Jasper10,
Piggy can have his humble opinion folks and that’s fine, no problem with that, but it doesn’t mean it is the correct opinion.

Scientist need to explain why, if matter is entering and exiting the universe from multiple holes,AND IT IS, then how on earth can it enter and exit from a single hole?

The problem some scientist have is that they don’t see the obvious which totally undoes their arguments.

They make themselves look like TOTAL idiots or the gravity theory does.