Cosmos vs us

htam9876

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 05:52 pm
(Actually piggy is not able to access the PHF galaxy at present. Piggy prepared some material a few weeks ago. Next, extend the research on the base of woody’s topic.)

New model of neutron, touchy and feely:

Logically speaking, the partial cancellation piggy mentioned ahead (if it is fact) demonstrates anti-neutron or neutron is a synthetic particle, perhaps, anti – proton or proton is part of them only. It has nothing to do with what quark.

The decay of a neutron into a proton and an electron, the beta decay, should be well proved experimental fact. Piggy thinks. This fact just demonstrates neutron is a synthetic particle and proton / electron is a part of the neutron. It has nothing to do with what quark too.
In one hand, that “authentic” rabbit Dandan always admits this, while in the other hand, he pursues the quark MODEL…
Then, it's a bit funny that Dandan's hen (neutron) emits a duck egg (electron) rather than a chicken egg (quark).
https://img.zcool.cn/community/01c46a5dd667f1a8012053c0391646.gif

Or should people establish a new “duck” model?
So, actually the basic structure of the synthetic particle of neutron contains a proton and an electron…Of course, in the old era of Mass Point Dynamics, people never can distinguish this synthetic structure from a Hydrogen atom.

A question is whether people should find a way to adjust the MODEL according to experimental fact. Or, keep on their cancer of “experiment eyes MODEL” (keep on to take “hen” emits a duck egg as “standard”)?
Heavy accumulated and hard to go back?积重难返
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 4 Aug, 2022 04:05 am
New model of neutron (2), touchy and feely:

In those days of the Manhattan Project, people need not to care about what’s inside the neutron. Just shoot neutrons into condensed Uranium, it would do the job. But the spirit of science should be “exploration never stops its feet”.

There is no such thing as a “mass point” in nature. It is just an abstract conception in theoretical physics / Mass Point Dynamics for the sake the convenience of calculation in math. (For example, if we throw out a small stone on the moon and want to calculate its trajectory, we need not to take its actual shape and size into consideration.)

Piggy always says that the mass – space equation (for details, please see the physics thread) is an equation hidden in SR for more than one century. The derivation in math is not very complicated. And it is the threshold of the PRESENCE – PROPERTY new era.

Those smart researchers who are willing to enter into the PRESENCE – PROPERTY new era can be AWARE the size of an electron actually is much bigger than that of a proton and should be able to construct a new model of neutron: the “inward Hydrogen atom” MODEL. (note: the “normal” Hydrogen atom could be considered as “outward” because the electron is outside of the nucleus / proton. )

With detailed and accurate mathematical calculation, piggy found that the “inward Hydrogen atom” MODEL of neutron is feasible theoretically. But the material contains some complicated math and diagrams, piggy doesn’t know how to display it here. Sorry guys.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Aug 4, 2022
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 8 Aug, 2022 12:02 am
(Just came back from Shapu village (顺德均安沙浦村). Piggy often goes there fishing and drinks beer by the riverside while thinks about physics and cosmos.)

A vivid analogy of the “inward Hydrogen atom” MODEL of neutron:

Piggy found that the genie pig vs wheel game can demonstrate the principle of the “inward Hydrogen atom” MODEL of neutron.
 http://dingyue.ws.126.net/fx3gZ4zhWsrji8Ex5TmLcDKn4Tt6e4gju=8OUgUrHMOmy1565012372185.gif

Note: the genie pig represents the proton while the wheel represents the electron.
And the last episode of the game represents the decay of free neutron.

Have a lovely day, guys.

Liqiang Chen
Aug 8, 2022
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 03:12 pm
Oh Lord…Perhaps a few furs might fall from the genie pig when it’s thrown outside of the wheel. Of course, this is just a vivid analogy again.
Smart researchers might be AWARE we can’t exclude the possibility that some other byproduct particle(s) might occur in beta decay and take away a bit of energy.

http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20181220/3afd234e77ca4e80a3046324ca87ccbc.gif
If the reference frame established on the genie pig, it’s the wheel thrown away. Actually the mass of the fat pig is much bigger than that of the wheel. So, it’s more appropriate to think it this way.

Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 12 Aug, 2022 03:07 pm
Physicists estimated that “byproduct particle” in beta decay and later did discover it decades ago: the neutrino.
But piggy doesn’t think that the mechanism of generation of neutrino has been made clear.
As Mr. oz93666 said in PHF: “But "random happen chance " is no explanation at all, that just means the mechanism of decay has not yet been discovered”. He won PHA 2021 No. 5 position. 呵呵
 http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20180420/e3f14ee67e554de3acedf90b132c8b71.gif
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 14 Aug, 2022 05:16 pm
Piggy really doesn’t think that there is a what “standard” model in nature.
As Mr. Jet Fire said in a2k:
“… science is an evolving field - the state of our knowledge is constantly changing.”
He won PHA 2023 No. 10 position:

Piggy himself still “toggle toggle” all day all night over some ideas. One of them is the model of neutrino.
That means sometimes the pig even can’t “believe in” himself. Piggy is habitual to use such terms as “touchy and feely”, “for reference to those guys who are willing to touch the elephant from an alternative angle”, etc…sometimes we have to renew / adjust some thinking, try to let our cognition closer to natural truth.

The tragedy might be that some people perhaps “toggle toggle” all their lives and at the end just can’t make one step forward. Perhaps that genius rabbit Dandan would be a typical example.
https://img.alicdn.com/bao/uploaded/i1/644796225/O1CN01IutUp61vr6B4Ng0aO_!!644796225.jpg_300x300q90.jpg
As Mr. Leadfoot said in a2k “…why there is so little progress in basic science. When it comes to fundamentals, nothing has happened since the 1970s.”
As well as Mr. woody said in PHF:
“It is perhaps surprising how little the fundamentals of physics have moved in the last 50 years...”
They two won PHA 2022 No. 8 position

Those guys “claim a limitation” and “sure enough” are “fairy feeling of oneself” (自我感觉良好) , even conspirators.

What piggy absolute “sure enough” / “believe in” is the First Law of Cosmos, which is created by the First Order.
https://img.gmz88.com:4433/uploadimg/image/20190110/15471048905c36f27aa20b08.64706270.gif

Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 17 Aug, 2022 05:33 am
Piggy is “”crystal clear” that piggy has to be a dad man in the First Law of cosmos which is defined by the First Order which actually are all my old classmates.
But ….After decades, all my old classmates have to see Einstein. Never come back. And this cosmos will restore peaceful. Piggy “sure enough”.
http://pic.rmb.bdstatic.com/8469eb10cf299cc95971f9a5fc0f4baf4968.gif
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 20 Aug, 2022 04:26 pm
New model of neutron (3), touchy and feely:

The purpose of scientific research is to explain natural phenomenon and solve hard problems in science.
Under this new “inward Hydrogen atom” model of neutron, those smart researchers can be AWARE of these points:

① We see that the neutron is an abnormal “high energy” structure. So, in free situation, such structure is unstable. That’s why free neutron is easy to decay. (Piggy will deliver more details in another independent chapter.)

② But if the neutron is a part in the nuclei, to decay, the electron (the wheel) has to conquer the strong attraction of other protons nearby. That makes it hard to be “thrown away”. That’s why the neutron in nuclei is relatively hard to decay.

③ The so-called strong nuclear force is not an independent natural force. It’s electric interaction too, just appears strong due to short distance.

④ The principle of formation of nucleus is the same as that of the formation of molecule. The “unbalanced” electric force of a neutron will pull the protons and other neutrons together and form a nucleus. That’s why neutrons must take part in nuclei, except Hydrogen. Because the distance between neutrons and protons in a nucleus is much smaller than that between atoms, the electric interaction is much stronger.

⑤ That’s why collision force might occur between neutrons. Because when two neutrons approach each other, the chance of electron – electron expulsion prevailing or proton – proton expulsion prevailing might happen. (Imagine two genie pig vs wheel games put side by side. The situation of two genie pigs at the far points or at the near points might happen.) Actually, the principle is the same as atom – atom collison.

⑥ Such structure is a circular current. That’s why neutron has magnetic moment. The principle is the same as atom.

⑦ A “normal” star is usually consisted of “normal” atoms. But if a super enough star collapses, the extremely strong gravity might squash the protons into electrons and form that kind of “abnormal” inward Hydrogen atom structure: neutrons. Then, a kind of compact star can be formed: the neutron star. We can understand the volume of such compact star is far smaller than the original “normal” star. According to some astronomical report, scientists did found neutron star in cosmos.

⑧ We can expect that energy levels exist in neutron. But it is a higher energy structure comparing to “normal” Hydrogen atom, so we can expect that X-ray or Gama ray will be the major radiation of neutron star.
Because the extremely strong gravity inside neutron star can constrain the movement of those neutrons to a minimum level, the natural magnetization phenomenon probably can automatically happen. Then, a mature neutron star would become a super magnet. We can expect it can generates terribly strong magnetism.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Aug 21, 2022
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Sun 28 Aug, 2022 06:32 am
The formula, of my experience in the house where I live, is that any solution I find is the meaning of me being attacked; I am attacked by Denzel Washington's technology ghost, Michael Douglas's technology twat, and Anthony Hopkins's technology ghost etc.

Terry Howletrax, my friend and future lover, has just informed me that she blocks out God's game of is the conspiracy real or not, headlined by a bald-headed man whose name I don't know, by reimagining the trope of evil of being unable to use bluff.

Bluff: it's a deconstructive meaning. The practice, involves the person lowering their head while looking in the same direction; the humour, and the meaning of bluff, is the facial connection to the act of the lowering.

What's all this in relation to:
in general, I am being haunted, by God and God's boyfriend, who have presumably waited trillions of years to have a nexus psychology system use the game of is the conspiracy real or not, only, the problem of course, is that the game needs animal evolution (zebras, snakes, dogs, mice, elephants etc) and it needs the sex of manual labour (the sex of manual labour: it means that when people perform manual labour, they need to be the morality of requesting/requiring help).

Inevitability, is the central tenet science of God's game (the cosmos's game); of course, animal evolution and the morality of needing help when constructing skyscrapers and using ladders (of course, I dane to use ladders in the house where I live, because of my being copied by God and her boyfriend) aren't supposed to be using inevitability, which means that my own abyss of inevitability will be needed to deject God and James Twal from their psychosis.

0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 28 Aug, 2022 02:45 pm
T -33 style fighter jet, vertically take off? Haha
Or it’s T -33 new style of funeral?

https://img.zcool.cn/community/01ae635dd385bba8012129e26938db.gif
Seems piggy has to prepare “ cosmos vs us (2)”.
0 Replies