Cosmos vs us

Jasper10

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 02:52 am
@htam9876,
Well my view is one has two options to consider:

1.Was there just Dark space before the supposed BB?
2.If everything was to fall into a singularity and the bubble bursts would one end up with item 1.

My view is that one needs to also consider the OBSERVER in both scenarios.Now if there is an observer....is the thing being observed actually Dark at all if the observer completely fills it?

htam9876

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 07:36 pm
@Jasper10,
Thank you for your presence in this thread and exchange views.
……………………………………………………
Piggy’s humble opinion is that the conception of “space” is not applicable before the BB.
All conceptions, rules, laws including “space”, “observer”, etc, are all things after the BB (existence of the cosmos). Piggy saw some guys in PHF tried to explore the mechanism of the happening of the BB. Piggy considers that it’s inappropriate to use the conceptions, rules, etc, after the BB (existence of the cosmos) to research something before the BB.

But as demonstrated by the calculation of the mass-space equation, an extreme situation (singularity) might appear when the cosmos ends up.
Jasper10

Thu 24 Dec, 2020 01:12 am
@htam9876,
With respect...how do you know that the conception of space or the observer are not applicable either before or after the Big Bang? The equation needs to be redefined.
htam9876

Thu 24 Dec, 2020 06:25 pm
@Jasper10,
What piggy said above is that “the conception of “space” is not applicable BEFORE the BB”, because the space of the singularity is zero. Of course one might conjecture in any way there. Actually, no one knows exactly, really and really. One might even conjecture that a large rabbit observing there…
Actually, piggy is not much interested in the research on such misty thing as singularity. Unfortunately, again, my mass-space equation demonstrates that such extreme situation (singularity) might appear.
The mass-space equation is applicable to elementary particle. This is its most important physical meaning.
htam9876

Thu 24 Dec, 2020 06:36 pm
Okay, cosmos can be fashion, passion and inflation while physics must be step by step.
This post is a bit odd.
First, piggy invites guys to take a look at the what coffin box from what CN said in piggy’s thread in PHF.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090

But if you are a guy who believes in the philosophy of touching the elephant, then please go ahead with piggy.
………………………………………………….
(continued from page 1)
The Space – Frequency Equation:
Because r = ntλt / 2π, λt = c / γt, then: r = ntc /γt2π
Because nt, c, 2π are all constants, r ∝ 1 / γt, or γt∝ 1 / r
In general words, r ∝ 1 / γ, or γ ∝ 1 / r
This could be called the Space – Frequency Equation.
………………………….
Primary unified conception of energy:
First, Piggy has to move some relevant stuff here:
“As I illustrate ahead, “due to the existence of mass (or say gravity), the three dimension physical space is uneven.” The contraction or say in counter way the inflation of the three dimension physical space reflects the gravitational potential. The inflation of the three dimension physical space reflects the increase of gravitational potential.
At this moment, I pull in another thing, the mass- space equation to join in the fun: M ∝ 1 / L’ (note: I am habitual to use upper case letters in this equation because the lower case of L looks like a “1”) illustrates that the contraction or say in counter way the inflation of the three dimension physical space reflects the dynamic mass, in turn, reflects the kinematic energy Ek = mc² - m0c². The inflation of the three dimension physical space reflects the decrease of the kinematic energy.
For example, if you throw a ball from the ground to the top of the Pizza Tower, the inflation of the three dimension physical space (the relativistic size of the ball) reflects both the increase of gravitational potential and the decrease of the kinematic energy. That’s why the energy conserves (︱△U ︱= ︱△Ek︱ ).”

Actually, according to the space – frequency equation, the contraction or say in counter way the inflation of the three dimension physical space also reflects the internal energy.
For example, if you throw an elementary particle from the ground to the top of the Pizza Tower, the inflation of the three dimension physical space (the relativistic size of the elementary particle r) reflects the increase of gravitational potential, the decrease of the kinematic energy as well as the decrease of the internal energy. (︱△U ︱= ︱△Ek︱= h︱△γ︱ ).
Namely, the essence of the change of the gravitational potential and the kinematic energy of the elementary particle could be considered as the change of the internal energy, in turn, the change of the frequency of circle kind standing wave. (Note: this principle is also applicable to the released photon.)
Assume a free elementary particle stations in the infinite remote point from the Earth, the circle kind standing wave (simplified model) has a basic radium of “r0” and a basic frequency of “γ0”. When it approaches the Earth freely in the gravitational field, the gravitational potential decreased and the kinematic energy is generated and the internal energy increased:
︱U ︱= ︱Ek︱= h︱△γ︱
In this sense, perhaps it could be considered that the gravitational potential and the kinematic energy essentially are the change of the internal energy, in turn, the change of the frequency.
The zero point of gravitational potential defines in the infinite point is a natural choice.

And at this moment, piggy wants to talk about the problem of contraction of space in SR explicitly. The movement of an elementary particle (put aside the situation of a released photon temporarily) results in the kinematic energy (of that elementary particle). And the kinematic energy is equivalent to the increase of frequency of the circle kind standing wave (simplified model). According to the Space – Frequency Equation r ∝ 1 / γ, the contraction of space should be in all directions.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Dec 25, 2020
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 25 Dec, 2020 01:32 am
@htam9876,
Why not start becoming part of the game or maybe in your case part of the equation.One can either be a spectator or a player.ALL the sciences are interconnected/embroiled/related .....including psychology which means the very YOU yourself.
htam9876

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 07:23 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy guesses that the best player cosmos wide in 21st century is the First Order. Piggy doesn’t know when they would shout “execute”, and then, piggy will disappears in this cosmos forever. Bounce…
htam9876

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 07:27 pm
What piggy can do is to post some “eccentric” stuff for reference to those guys who are willing to touch the elephant in an alternative way as soon as I have prepared it.
Except the conspiracy of the First Order to confine piggy in their iron coffin box (First Law of cosmos) never changes, piggy believes that the world is ever changing. The spirit of science should be exploration never stops its feet.
Actually, Einstein was the first guy who derived that the kinematic energy essentially is the change of the internal energy:
In Einstein’s SR, the kinematic energy Ek = mc² - m0c²,
The item mc² or m0c² is neither kinematic energy nor gravitational potential, but the internal energy.

Piggy just illustrates what’s the internal energy and how it is deposited.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 01:43 am
@htam9876,
Well you are either a player or a spectator.All sciences are interconnected/embroiled together.One is either in control or one is controlled...one is either dictated to or one does the dictating to.One needs to learn more about consciousness states and the “i am”.
Albuquerque

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:04 am
@Jasper10,
You deal the cards that you were given...(information)
...and in the proportion of the reasoning that you were given...(computing power)
...with the "players" that you were given...( Society)
...in the time and space that you were given...(locality)

To sum it up, you see yourself playing a game. You are a spectator of your moves as a player!
Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:28 am
@Albuquerque,
I believe you are right.....however... I was thinking more about the difficult question of defining SELF.It is interesting that many people believe that SELF is an illusion.Most if not all sects of Buddhism will tell you this.What Buddhism won’t tell you is how has SELF been persuaded of this lie.
Albuquerque

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 07:02 am
@Jasper10,
I believe in the phenomenology of SELF not in the ontology of SELF...
...but then I believe in the Ontology of the Phenomenology...which belongs to no one and is whole!
Words are a tricky business!
Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 09:01 am
@Albuquerque,
Interesting............I believe that SELF is unique to each individual within the whole.SELF being a presence that exists and has the capability to internally communicate with oneself and think CONSCIOUS outward thoughts.SELF can become more and more AWARE of things/experiences in both the CONSCIOUS/SUBCONSCIOUS states, which includes dual inward thoughts and reasonings which cause actions/emotions by/within SELF and also determine belief systems.SELF has the ability to SHIFT ones awareness any time one chooses into the moment.SELF can come into a fuller understanding of the need for mind RULES which define morality (following Nihilism).SELF has free will and DOES choose an action/outcome depending upon the output of ones reasonings/belief systems..
Albuquerque

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 09:04 am
@Jasper10,
Did you last reply was random? Did you have a reason to answer exactly what you did? Could you have said something else as the words were flowing from your mind into your keyboard? I don't think so.
This very reply was triggered by your comment and the words came to me without I having any time to be aware or minded of what was to be said as I wrote. It just flowed and it is now final. I am a spectator to my own behaviour!
Albuquerque

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 09:09 am
@Jasper10,
I think you just did collapse my wave function into this answer ya bastard, now just stop, we are going nowhere. Wink
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 09:17 am
@Albuquerque,
Yes I did have a reason to respond exactly as I did.What I didn’t mention was the “i am” which does give all reason for living/ being.My belief is however (correct me if I am wrong) that you don’t recognise/believe in the “i am” so I kept things purely carnal.
Jasper10

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 09:29 am
@Jasper10,
I call neutrality in the carnal only as negative nihilism.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 30 Dec, 2020 06:27 pm
@Jasper10,
“All sciences are interconnected…”
No bad a comment. It should be that case because we have only one cosmos.
Talk about the traditional SR again. It’s considered that velocity v causes the contraction of space. But in gravitational field, space can contract too. The proton can contract too in the u Hydrogen. From the angle of velocity v, the dynamic vs the gravitational vs the static could not be interconnected. If from the angle of energy / mass, the dynamic vs the gravitational vs the static could be interconnected.
Moreover, space and time are the most basic things in cosmos. Why should they be subjected to the control of such a bit more complicated thing as velocity v? The conception of velocity v causes the contraction of space and inflation of time is irrational.

(Piggy is in hell and is not able to do anything. What piggy can do is to post some “eccentric” stuff for reference to those guys who are willing to touch the elephant in an alternative way as soon as I have prepared it. Piggy wishes them be good players in the upcoming new era. )
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 30 Dec, 2020 06:28 pm
@Albuquerque,
Can you play the match sticks game?
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 30 Dec, 2020 06:40 pm
(Piggy is suffering serious anxiety neurosis due to the absolute, cruel and all around dark sanction of the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city for so many years. Most of my time is actually spent on worrying about the perspective and safety of my family members.) So, piggy often omitted something in some posts.
…………………………………………..
Supplementary stuff to the chapter “primary unified conception of energy”:

(In the X4 Theory, the released photon is in a very special matter state and it must be treated in a special way.)
In my physical model, the released photon is a section of electromagnetic wave, different matter state from other elementary particles (spherical electromagnetic wave). It can’t sit, and must travels in light speed c. For a released photon, the internal energy is just the kinematic energy:
Ek = hγ = mc². So, ︱△Ek︱= h︱△γ︱.
Its internal energy hγ is description of the aspect of wave characteristic (electromagnetic wave) while its kinematic energy mc² is description of the aspect of particle characteristic (a section).
In gravitational field, a balloon is needed to help the research. Put a wave length in a balloon and throw it from the ground to the top of the Pizza Tower. The balloon inflates, the wave length will stretch and the frequency will decrease. The inflation of the three dimension physical space reflects both the increase of gravitational potential and the decrease of the frequency (the decrease of the internal energy). Then:︱△U ︱= h︱△γ︱.
So,︱△U ︱= ︱△Ek︱= h︱△γ︱
Namely, the essence of the change of the gravitational potential and the kinematic energy of the released photon could be considered as the change of the internal energy, in turn, the change of the frequency.

Have a lovely New Year, guys.haha
Liqiang Chen
Dec 31, 2020