Cosmos vs us

Jasper10

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 03:12 pm
@htam9876,
All sciences are interconnected...I agree.This includes philosophy/psychology.The point I was making is that one needs to consider this in the overall equation or else one is just a spectator.One needs to become part of the equation if one is looking for TRUTH.If one is not looking for truth then that’s fine.
Jasper10

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 03:27 pm
@Jasper10,
The 4 off logics provided balance from a mathematical perspective and are directly related to cosmology/psychology/philosophy.
Jasper10

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 03:30 pm
@Jasper10,
I was intrigued by your half equations...as this relates to the spectator analogy.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 10 Feb, 2021 03:31 pm
@Jasper10,
Did you see that piggy used a proportionate constant in specific situation ahead and the half formula changed to be a whole formula? Math is just a tool. Man use tool in a convenient way.

Among the mathematical methods, which one can help solve problems in physics / astronomy effectively, piggy will use it. Black cat vs white cat, which cat can catch mouse, it’ll be a good cat. When a tool is useful, it is useful; when a tool is useless, it is just useless.
The misconception of math > physics is one of the cancers in modern physics research. There was a fun story: once upon a time, in PHF, piggy tried to use experiment to verify math / geometry (-∞, ∞, +∞, which one could be a real number).

But even experiment could absolutely find out the “truth”? Doubtful, especially in respect of particle. Does the result of experiment reflect the interaction between the apparatus and the particle? Or does it reflect the inherent property of the particle itself? Or does it reflect the property of the particle change following the change of environment?
So, there might be more criteria to help decide whether an idea is appropriate:
1. Whether it could reflect the great philosophy of “all science are interconnected”;
2. Whether it could explain as many physical / astronomical phenomena in ONE way;
3. Etc.

The truth about “Truth”:
In nature: Truth = Elephant;
In society: Truth = Bull ****.
Who is confident that what he is doing is to find the truth, he just goes ahead. Why not? Piggy is just touchy and feely.

What piggy emphasizes is the “coincidences”…

Cosmology? Haha. Piggy is reluctant to repeat a previous comment…
htam9876

Wed 10 Feb, 2021 03:32 pm
@Albuquerque,
Bounce…You are talking something piggy is interested in most!
But how can piggy go to Europe? Apply for tourism? Piggy has no money at all…

Actually Europe was the origin of physics. It’s said that Newton’s apple tree is still standing in Cambridge. Piggy wants to take a look and see whether I can find a bit inspiration for the definition of gravity.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 06:42 pm
This post is a bit odd again. First, if guys think that piggy has been defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF USA in 2020:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
Please ignore what I am talking. Thank you.
……………………………………………………..

The mechanism of formation of matter vs the origin of cosmos, touchy and feely:

Once upon a time, piggy heard some people talked about the origin of cosmos on web: billions of years ago, “bang”…and high energy photons rushed out. Thereafter, each high energy photon decayed into a pair of positron and electron, etc. But actually, the fact we can see today is that there are much much much more electrons in this cosmos than positrons, etc. And then, those guys wonder where that equivalent quantity of anti matter gone? And then, they speculate this or that reason.

Piggy’s comment: that’s habitual thought, and then, inertial thought…why not change an angle of thinking? Why not doubt the root of that model?

Piggy’s humble opinion is as below:
Assume the bang boosted from a singularity;
The 3D space of singularity is zero, so it’s something without direction;
But a straight line is something with two directions;
So, it’s inappropriate to think that photons at the very beginning of the bang rushed out straightly alike they do from the Sun to the Earth nowadays;
The spherical surface (simplified as a circle) is something without direction;
So, it’s appropriate to think that spherical electro – magnetic wave rushed out first at the very beginning of the bang;
Then, the most basic 3D space appeared in cosmos;
Thereafter, photons were able to travel in straight line, and illuminated the cosmos;

In this sense, if equivalent quantity of anti matter (particle) occurred at boost point of the bang, annihilation would have made the bang backward, but photons could not rush out straightly at boost point of the bang. That means the birth of cosmos could never happen.
So, actually, “no equivalent quantity of anti matter (particle)” is one of the prerequisite of the birth of cosmos.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Feb 12, 2021
What piggy can’t understand is the First Law of Cosmos which is created by the First Order (try every means to confine piggy as a self – half payment watchman in their small business to show up how glorious they are in the local Jiangmen city).
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 12 Feb, 2021 07:20 am
@htam9876,
I’m merely pointing out that a half formula is a spectator formula.The player (whole) formula is better.Scientists struggle with this concept because a whole formula starts involving their very own consciousness among other things which they clearly don’t like.This is why the “hard problem” has never been resolved.We are not separated from the formula we are embroiled within in it.
htam9876

Fri 12 Feb, 2021 08:43 pm
@Jasper10,
Seems that piggy knows what you are trying to say…
Of course, the scientists are “standard”;
While piggy is just “eccentric”.
………………………….
Sword vs leaf vs finger, touchy and feely:
Do you know about the Chinese kongfu? Players in the martial art community could be divided into three levels:
1. A standard player needs a sword as weapon;
2. A smart player might just casually pick a leaf from the tree and it could be a fatal weapon;
3. The top player (such as 楚留香) might just bounce his finger and the enemy dead.
Of course, 2 and 3 are novel.
…………………………………..
Piggy often like to drink beer by the river side of the Shapu village (沙浦村) and think about the cosmos quietly. Once upon a time, piggy picked up a small stone by the river side and found that even piggy used all of the formulas in this world, perhaps I couldn’t describe its shape. But it’s just an ordinary small stone in nature…

Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 02:01 am
Piggy saw some guys argued about the issue of whether cosmos had a beginning. Piggy thought quite a while and feels that the idea of non – beginning could not explain clearly why there is no equivalent quantity of anti matter in cosmos.

But the fact is people can’t find the equivalent quantity of anti matter in cosmos. If cosmos had a beginning, we can explain this phenomenon clearly: as piggy said above “no equivalent quantity of anti matter (particle) is one of the prerequisite of the birth of cosmos.”
And the existence of black hole in cosmos actually hints the prelude of the doom of cosmos.
This is from the angle of physics.
And the OP is from the angle of philosophy.
Philosophy vs science, no contradiction.

Have a lovely day, guys.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Jasper10

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 08:56 am
@htam9876,
Well may be the cosmos has no beginning or end...after all its only matter that falls into black holes isn't it...What about the space it's in after it falls into the black hole?
htam9876

Fri 19 Feb, 2021 05:40 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy wishes you long live.
Take this answer and stay in heaven, please:
According to the calculation with the mass – space equation:
0 < the radius of the core of a black hole < the radius of an elementary particle.
(Detailed calculation omitted temporarily. Piggy will illustrate this point in an appropriate time.)
All matters including light would reorganize and the energy gather on such a small spherical surface after they fall into the black hole. Of course, this is just piggy’s theory.
It's easy to understand that blackholes can merge.
…………………………………………..
Okay, those guys who believe in piggy will disappear in cosmos sooner and later go ahead with piggy.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Fri 19 Feb, 2021 06:29 pm
@Jasper10,
1 - Nobody knows about the first nanoseconds after the Big Bang. Physics as we know it breaks. So an entire cyclic model is perfectly possible, there are plenty on offer on the market by renown Physicists.

2 - 3D space might not be fundamental. There are scenarios without background which are not disproven.

3 - Time is certain that it is not fundamental.

4 - No honest serious Physicist will tell you that he truly knows what is Matter Energy or Information.

5 - At the "start" Matter and Anti-Matter never were at a perfect balance otherwise you would have a perfect thermal equilibrium without anything around.

6 - Finally last but not list "God" is just a fancy word and crazy Anthropic spin-off for "ultimate reality" which is a redundant expression as Reality suffices!

PS - ...oh Black holes evaporate through Hawking radiation although that really takes an humongous amount of time. Also quantum vacuum fluctuations might start the thing off all over again.
htam9876

Fri 19 Feb, 2021 08:57 pm
@Albuquerque,
So much rubbish speculation of you can explain why the event horizon is round?
Albuquerque

Fri 19 Feb, 2021 09:17 pm
@htam9876,
Seriously? You are asking me if I understand gravitational convergence and critical mass? Man GTF out of my face will ya! You are dumber then I thought!
htam9876

Fri 19 Feb, 2021 10:05 pm
@Albuquerque,
Whether you know the hell, what does it do with this thread? Just stop polluting the environment please. That's all. Thank you.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 20 Feb, 2021 02:25 am
@Albuquerque,
So everything has fallen into a black hole (matter) APART FROM space and the consciousness that resides within that space.The black hole can evaporate if it wants.Shall we watch that happen as well?
Albuquerque

Sat 20 Feb, 2021 03:21 am
@Jasper10,
That is not how it works...everything has died be it people, aliens, planets and stars, the last ones red and brown dwarves, space keeps expanding, eventually normal black holes will evaporate in radiation and way way after the massive ones will turn into energy also.

After gazillions multiplied by gazillions in the post heat death of the Universe and thermal equilibrium totally settled some believe out of vacuum energy fluctuations as per E=Mc2 a new Universe might get kick started again. Among many proposals this year Nobel Laureate for Physics Sir Roger Penrose has is CCC, Conformal Cyclic Cosmology to explain his version, on which and I roughly quote, "The Universe is left only with massless photons which cannot be "bored" and as nothing has any effects on the passage of time the Universe "forgets" its size (nothing existing to measure it nor the passage of time) and that very high entropy thermal equilibrium takes the shape of a new compressed Big-Bang. The whole thing is interesting because it points to a sort of fractal solution on which scales of "size" swap and are not a fundamental feature of Reality.
There are many other models going on about cyclic Universes, reproducing Universe etc...the point is still the same, there is no magic wand coming out of anywhere casting spells on half of Reality...
Jasper10

Sat 20 Feb, 2021 05:00 am
@Albuquerque,
I never said there was any magic wand.I’m merely pointing out by sound logic that secular science and secular philosophy only consider half the formula and this is why they don’t understand the hard problem of consciousness.Consciousness is a fundamental part of the equation.Believe a LIE if you wish.Anyone who just believes in 0,1...1,0 logic is mistaken.This type of logic implies no reasoning output.....so if you believe in this type of logic then what are you arguing? By you ‘re own logic nothing makes sense even your pointless arguments.You have lost the debate my friend ...I told you this a while back.Your logic implies that you don’t exist to have an opinion.
Albuquerque

Sat 20 Feb, 2021 06:00 am
@Jasper10,
The opinion has no "owner" you did not invent it. A perspective or way of seeing or understanding is a NECESSARY part of a whole with a precise casual frame of reference. Consciousness is just a self recursive information cycle from a given spacetime POV which computes as it can information that is feed from outside by geography, culture, nurture, and personal daily trivial events.
Again the dominant aware "you" among many in your subconscious mind were born with a given brain and capacity of digesting information, in a precise cultural point in time with a given technological background, specific upbringing, etc...all the inputs that you have had throughout your life brought your brain state to this precise moment in which you felt the compulsion to write exactly the post you just did.
You have some archaic thinking going on as you still care on "you" winning or loosing debates as if you had any merit or fault in winning or losing, when in fact it just happen to you.
As for my actual intellectual capacity I don't care about it, it is what it is, some think is great some don't...so what? I have a large enough ego nurtured throughout my life by positive interactions with public acknowledged people of Science, Philosophy, Art, to not be bothered with what this or that guy thinks about me on the Internet. I had good grades in school always top of the class, had IQ tests early on because teachers thought I was "special" (the dumb frackers), never gave a damn about that either, and I keep doing my search everyday to learn a little bit more. (don't give a **** if you believe it or not it is a fact period)
You on the other hand are concerned with asserting yourself as an "authority" in the forum or proving your value or supremacy instead of trying to learn about different hard perspectives other then the ones you are used to and comfortable with. Whatever pays your bills and makes you happy! All the best!
(Yeah I am magnanimous like that)
Jasper10

Sat 20 Feb, 2021 06:12 am
@Albuquerque,
Once again you are falling for the lie.It so easy to see that the basis for your whole reasonings/logic outputs are solely based upon a cancelling out 0,1 logic.You are entrenched within this mindset and are incapable of freeing yourself from it.Your views on consciousness are a total myth...completely made up.Once one accepts 0,0 / 1,1 logic ones whole philosophy changes.I tell you once again you are completely in the dark.