Cosmos vs us

Jasper10

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 01:32 am
@Albuquerque,
Listen...you need time for it to all to sink in....I do understand.Both sides of the fence can be 0 or a 1 or using your terminology painted black or white.Don’t forget the division on both sides of the fence.
Albuquerque

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 07:53 am
@Jasper10,
I never said I have anything against binary code, quite the opposite...but let me give you a tip none of it is good or bad.
Jasper10

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 08:33 am
@Albuquerque,
Ok so we can agree on the 4 off binary outputs then of 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1 rather than just 0,1 and 1,0.Both sides of the fence can be a 0 or 1 resulting in the 4 off possible outputs mentioned.Whether one wants to utilise just half the formula (0,1..1,0) OR the whole formula it can be agreed that both formulas cancel out resulting in Nihilism.The issue is what type of Nihilism is one adopting.Positive or Negative Nihilism? One type of Nihilism can adopt the stance that you adopt.The other type can adopt the opposite stance and can justify this by the (0,0 and 1,1) outputs.Let me give you a tip....there is such a thing as good and bad.They are separate.
Albuquerque

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 02:46 pm
@Jasper10,
...you see that's where you get it wrong "zero" is not about Nihilism, rather it is about balance! As for organized religion mostly the business is about tribal warfare and cultural assimilation! It has nothing to do with goodness or badness as secular non believers can be just as good or bad as any believers.
The whole premise of the Religious economic contract for a place in heaven is hypocritical shallow and dumb!
Jasper10

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 03:07 pm
@Albuquerque,
It is about balance I agree.Which side of the fence are you going to put the separate but opposing views of positive and negative nihilism? Personally I put both views on the right and both views on the left.
Albuquerque

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 12:09 am
@Jasper10,
Nihilism is neither positive nor negative by definition.
I think of constructive and destructive forces as legitimate parts of an ecosystem, from Biology to Sociology.
As I previously point out in other threads I think of people in terms of functional and dysfunctional with shades of grey as no one is competent in every subject. This is also natural and goes against the inclination that Religious people have for a tribal sense of moral ground superiority and righteousness. It is intellectually démodé! (out of fashion)
Jasper10

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 02:26 am
@Albuquerque,
Let’s come at it from a different angle.One can arrive at two different FORMS of Nihilism as follows:

Neither are true Nihilism.

1.Type one Nihilism - As all things are SUBJECTIVE (1,0...0,1) then there is no such thing as right/wrong......good/bad and therefore one can be hopeful that there is no God.

2.Type two Nihilism - As all things are not SUBJECTIVE (0,0...0,1....1,0...1,1) then there is such a thing as right/wrong....good/bad and therefore one can be hopeful that there is a God.

A truth is a truth and a lie is a lie also there either is or isn’t a God.These statements are not subjective.

Most modern day philosophy only accepts type one Nihilism.

Albuquerque

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 09:08 am
@Jasper10,
Right for whom or what and wrong for whom or what, what is the context? Mind you that I do believe in Universals for Morality, but not linearity...

As for the definition of Nihilism it instantiates that nothing can be trusted period...which is a contradiction in terms.

Your fascination with righteousness is tribal and dangerous...one of these days you might end up on the other side of the coin with your grandchildren speaking Mandarin and learning Buddhism...
Jasper10

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 09:48 am
@Albuquerque,
Do you have a problem with positive/negative nihilism even though it can be PROVED by sound logic?

Even children speaking Mandarin and learning Buddhism can decide for themselves whether positive/negative nihilism carries any weight and is therefore worthy of TRUTH or not.

Do you have a problem with this?

htam9876

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 07:01 pm
@Jasper10,
“When it comes to the important questions the math is simple. Why wouldn’t it be?”
No bad a comment.
“Utilise the whole formula though rather than half of it.”
Excellent new term of “half of formula”. Piggy just use a series of “half of formula” (I mean the format of * ∝ #) to demonstrate the mutually affected relation between the basic elements of cosmos.
If guys want a whole formula, touchy and feely yourselves. Perhaps it’s a good thing.
(Most of my time is spent on worrying about the perspective and safety of my family members. Piggy is contemplating how to become invisible and sneak onto a plane and flee to America. Piggy doesn’t know whether I can make a narrow escape from the absolute die hard dark sanction of the Fist Order. )
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Albuquerque

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 07:15 pm
@htam9876,
When did you got uploaded Piggy?
OMG I am failing a touring test! xD
Albuquerque

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 08:01 pm
@Jasper10,
The Nihil of your logic is very true.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 08:26 pm
@Jasper10,
Can you explain what is a positive or a negative zero?
Jasper10

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 04:17 am
@htam9876,
I would be interested to know if it is possible to utilize the 4 off logic outputs in your calcs and what the outcome would be....i.e. work backwards.
Jasper10

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 04:32 am
@Albuquerque,
A positive or negative zero output is dependent upon the logic inputted. If only half the logic (2 0ff) is inputted then this will give a different output to if the whole of the logic is inputted (4 0ff).

Both LOGIC options will still cancel out on EACH side of the fence and both sides of the fence will balance as well.

There is an unknown output however if the whole logic is utilized.

That is why I am interested if this can be confirmed as well by htam9876 in his calcs if he works backwards.
Jasper10

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 08:26 am
@Jasper10,
People get confused by Nihilism.

There should be no output reasoning from Nihilism.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 02:33 pm
@Albuquerque,
There are things worthy of research even in 3D space.
In respect of 4D space, piggy himself is still touchy and feely…
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 02:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Perhaps dig a hole under the fence is a good way to flee to America…if I am a large rabbit.

Piggy can’t understand exactly what you meant by “calculate / work backward”.
Since science is interconnected, no matter from which direction to dig the hole, the result is the same.

Piggy used the word “mutual” ahead…
Perhaps people have been habitual to an established system of physics.
In these a few days, piggy is thinking such an odd question quite a lot: would the duck in the pool have the conception of time? Perhaps it just observes the water way is moving ahead…
htam9876

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 02:37 pm
Problem about the definition of gravity, touchy and feely:

As illustrated ahead, space – time is integrity. So, in philosophy, either space or time is enough to describe the existence of gravity (inflation / deflation of space or time). Either one method is okay.

But space and time are different things in cosmos / different conceptions in physics. So, in philosophy, the employment of both space and time to describe the existence of gravity (“the curvature of space - time”) is a more complicated method.

Piggy’s humble opinion is that the conception of “the curvature of space - time” can not serve as the modern definition for gravity.

It’s not about which method of description is better. Any method of description is limited ability. A vivid analogy: From the front view, people can draw two holes on the face of the pig, while from the side view people can draw a long nose. The method to describe a pig is not sole. Different method / angle of description can demonstrate different property. But neither view could represent the pig head entirely.

Liqiang Chen
Feb 10, 2021
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 02:37 pm
@htam9876,
Piggy come to Europe...much less digging to do.