Cosmos vs us

Jasper10

Sat 30 Jan, 2021 02:10 am
@Albuquerque,
PRESENCE is inside the blackness.....the question is ...is it blackness?
htam9876

Mon 1 Feb, 2021 03:56 am
3D space, touchy and feely:
One might speculate in any way. The key point is to see which idea could help solve as many physical / astronomical problems in ONE way. Or say whether it could reflect the great philosophy “all sciences are interconnected”.
The mission of physics is not just to emit more and more “?”, (in this or that physical / astronomical territory, separately,) into the night sky.
……………………………………
Hereby piggy summarizes some relevant stuff ahead and in the thread “matter vs anti matter”, etc, and talk about the 3D physical space in belief.

As piggy said once upon a time: piggy derived the Mass – Space equation (L’∝ 1 / M or r ∝ 1 / M) in two different ways, from Einstein’s SR and from my own physical model of elementary particle. And the Mass – Space equation could be directly verified by the phenomenon of contraction of proton in u Hydrogen. A smart guy who is sensitive in physics should aware the importance of this event. As piggy demonstrated later in a post ahead, it’s not coincidence but “all sciences are interconnected”. When the controlling factor of space - time shifted to mass / internal energy, people could see this point clearly.
One more case, as piggy said ahead: Einstein was the first guy who demonstrated that the essence of kinematic energy is the change of internal energy. And piggy was the second one, perhaps. Again, it’s not coincidence but “all sciences are interconnected”. (And the fact was that thought in that way, “the dynamic and the statics is equivalent in a back ground sense”, piggy got the primary unified conception of energy.)
Piggy considers that what the Mass – Space equation (r ∝ 1 / M) or internal energy version (r ∝ 1 / E) reflects is the basic physical property of 3D space.
Piggy derived his Mass – Space equation (r ∝ 1 / M) under condition of circle kind standing wave (simplified model). Due to the existence of concrete radius and shape of elementary particle and we can use trajectory to describe its movement, the conception of 3D space in physics generated. So, the outstanding character of 3D space is the certainty. There is no absolute space in cosmos. Additionally, the internal energy of elementary particle is wave characteristic, then, the conception of time generated. That’s the origin of the conception of “space - time”. Both space and time are physical rather than illusive. They have scientific proof rather than just casual speculation.
It’s a systematic research on the base of physics / cosmos, even one step forward in depth than Relativity.

At this moment, piggy wants to mention a question: why the light can travel in circle without gravity? It’s about the “mechanism of formation of matter”. The fundamental natural forces should exist after the formation of matter. The “mechanism of formation of matter” is something at least as fundamental as the fundamental natural forces, or perhaps it’s something even more fundamental than the fundamental natural forces and is not subject to the control of the fundamental natural forces. Piggy is contemplating the “mechanism of formation of matter” which should be an independent realm of modern physics / cosmos.

As piggy demonstrated ahead, black hole phenomenon is the most extreme case in the 3D space. But it is just a small part in cosmos.
The publish of the black hole image means the pretty over of the 3D space era, I think.

Have a lovely evening, guys.
Liqiang Chen
Feb 1, 2021
Piggy doesn’t know that when the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city and who who of the Class 914 of the No1. Middle School of Xinhui would decide to shout “execute”. And then, piggy will disappear in this cosmos forever. And then, archaeologists would speculate whether piggy really owed the mothers of the First Order very much. Bounce…
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50086
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50089
The term “the First Order” could be found in the American movie “Star Wars Episode 7”. Piggy dubbed the horrible cabal which organized by some of my former classmates of middle schools “the First Order” because they always try every means to play piggy dead.
So, piggy has no much time to argue too much in this 3D space. Piggy must go ahead.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Jasper10

Mon 1 Feb, 2021 05:36 am
@htam9876,
Explain why presence and consciousness would NOT be part of the overall equation.This is not idle speculation this is a real concept. All the sciences are interconnected. How can they not be?
htam9876

Thu 4 Feb, 2021 04:12 pm
@Jasper10,
All of piggy’s conceptions and equations are about presence / existence.
Piggy found that the consciousness of human beings is somewhat different from person to person. The fact is that many ideas arguing a same phenomenon and even a same experiment. The most surprising consciousness is that people can play math games even with nothing presence. (I mean the Zero Point Energy and quantum foam, etc.)
To prevent consciousness deviates from presence / existence, piggy specially created the physical model in addition to the mathematical model. I said once upon a time, “unfortunately, both my math model and physical model show that there is something beyond the certainty… ”.
In the above post, piggy provided two cases of my own to support the great philosophy of “all sciences are interconnected ”.
Next, more cases. (Piggy just came back from Shapu village Junan township Shunde city 顺德均安沙浦村 where piggy learned the Projective Geometry and created the X4 Theory in 2018. Now piggy has to prepare the relevant material. See you later, guys)
Albuquerque

Thu 4 Feb, 2021 10:00 pm
@htam9876,
Later Piggy have fun!
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 01:26 am
@htam9876,
The problem with piggy is that he is no good at maths.Piggy is only balancing one side of the fence.When one goes within one divides left from right.Piggy needs to take each side of the fence separately and then divide again.That way one can balance the maths on both sides of the fence and both sides of the middle fence as well.
Albuquerque

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 03:58 am
@Jasper10,
What about the top of the fence, or the bottom, do those not need balance?
You are forgetting to balance sideways to...should I use white paint or black mate?
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 04:13 am
@Albuquerque,
I'm not forgetting about anything at all ...North; South; East or West.

Sideways balance.

As to what paint to choose...take your pick you do have free will after all.

0,0.....0;1....1,0....1,1

Good is Good …..Bad is Bad...are 2 of the outputs whether we choose to accept this or not. I grant you that most of modern day philosophy is based upon Good is Bad …..Bad is Good.
Albuquerque

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:03 am
@Jasper10,
I like lemons!
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:10 am
@Albuquerque,
Check mate!!
Albuquerque

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:28 am
@Jasper10,
I am on the outside of the fence, your checking a ghost!
Do you like lemons? I think lemons are good, lots of vitamin C!
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:34 am
@Albuquerque,
Funny enough I am on the outside of the fence as well..LOL...
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:36 am
@Jasper10,
With my free will.
Albuquerque

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 08:38 am
@Jasper10,
Will all you need to will to your hearts content!...
Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 09:51 am
@Albuquerque,
Debate over Albuquerque...you lost I’m afraid...
htam9876

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 02:45 pm
@Albuquerque,
Do you know about the Sausage Box?
Once you open it you never know what kind of sausage you get...
Perhaps it's Jiangmen origin, very delicious. Bounce...
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 02:46 pm
@Jasper10,
A pig is good at sleeping most. Haha
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/what-is-electroweak-theory.16092/post-49454
………………………………………….
Piggy loves in using simplest math to demonstrate most profound physics. The key point is to solve problems.
Piggy estimates that physicists in 21st century will separate into two groups: one group will keep on pursuing delicate mathematical model while another group will set out to seek a bit more physical meaning.
htam9876

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 02:54 pm
Integrity of space – time, touchy and feely:

Touchy: c is light speed, γ is the frequency of light, λ is the wave length of light. Then: c = γλ
Feely: as piggy said ahead, the frequency reflects time. And wave length reflects 3D space. So, actually, the equation c = γλ above reflects the integrity of space – time. Space and time are not entirely independent variables but mutually affected.
Transform the above equation: γ = c / λ
Because light speed c is a constant, then: γ ∝ 1 / λ
Replace variables: △t ∝ 1 / L
This could be called the Space – Time equation.
Piggy derived the Space – Time equation from Einstein’s SR in a post ahead. Just that one carried the effect of reference frame:
△t’ ∝ 1 / L’
But they are the same in format.
Watch it in another relatively moving frame: c’ = γ’λ’. Then: △t’ ∝ 1 / L’. Because light speed c is a frame invariable: c’ = c, that means the equation △t ∝ 1 / L and the equation △t’ ∝ 1 / L’ is the same.
……………………………………….
Piggy recalls one more case: the energy – mass relationship in a previous post.

Piggy doesn’t know why my physical model of elementary particle has so many “coincidence” with Einstein’s Relativity. Is it lucky? Actually, piggy has been deprived of all livelihood and human right invisibly by the First Order. Only unfavorable factors are allowed by the First Order to come to my life. What piggy can do is waiting to die in CN. Piggy has no luck at all in CN. So, piggy would rather believe that’s due to “all science are interconnected”.
………………………………………
Now piggy doubt whether he understand physics as the what coffin box from what CN said in PHF in 2020:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
In fact, shortly after piggy left PHF in 2020, a local guy stopped piggy on the street and insisted he had a physics question to ask me. Piggy just replied to that guy: “I know nothing about physics”. Bounce…

Liqiang Chen
Feb 6, 2021
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 03:35 pm
@htam9876,
When it comes to the important questions the math is simple.Why wouldn’t it be? Utilise the whole formula though rather than half of it.
Albuquerque

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 11:49 pm
@Jasper10,
How much sugar do you use on lemonades?