How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

Rebelofnj

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 07:25 am
@JGoldman10,
I linked the entire quote and only highlighted the taking of life part.

However, you are claiming BLM is in favor of killing without providing any proof in the article.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 07:27 am
Folks, I have things to do. I'll come back to this thread when I have more time. Bye for now.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 07:30 am
@Rebelofnj,
Probably a few isolated indigenous groups but that’s about it.

I remember reading Moby Dick and one of the reasons for the Pequod’s success was the international nature of the crew, the feeling that the best of the World had contributed to it.

In such it was a metaphor for the success of America, the direct opposite of the racial purity of the far right.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 08:12 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I've been told by others I don't really look Black if that's what you're talking about.

As I said African Americans are not racially-pure to begin with.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 08:39 am
I apologize if I said anything that offended anyone in here.
izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 08:47 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I apologize if

That’s what’s called a qualified apology, it’s no apology at all.

Try apologising without using the word if.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:15 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm not sure that's the real issue here. The real issue here is that you selectively ignore the parts of what others say that you don't want to hear, let alone want to answer questions from others that might be in conflict with your religious beliefs. So there isn't much point in even having a discussion with you in that case, since it's not really a genuine discussion in that case.

You also keep being your religious beliefs into it when the thread is supposed to be about "attracting others to your threads". There is no need to continue stating the same beliefs over, and over again. Particularly if you're going to make racist and homophobic comments - this is what turns people off of you in the first place.

Think about it if you want others to have any meaningful discussions with you. And it wouldn't hurt to reply to threads not started by yourself either.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:36 am
@Real Music,
What's "CHRISTIAN" about BLM's agenda? I have been to their site. I have not seen anything on their site that's inheritently Christian about their agenda. I haven't seen anything that's CHRISTIAN about their agenda.

Supporting queers and transgendered people is not Christian. God calls homosexuality an abomination.
Rebelofnj

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:46 am
@JGoldman10,
I assume you feel about the same way about NAACP in regards to their support of LGBT rights.

I'm also guessing you have similar feelings towards the ACLU, the legal group involved with Loving v. Virginia and helped overturn laws banning interracial marriage.

I mean, I get that you are a conservative Christian, but if you just stop with the homophobic comments, people around here will tolerate you a bit more.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:56 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Supporting queers and transgendered people is not Christian. God calls homosexuality an abomination.

G*d does not make garbage, He made gay/transgendered humans, too. I find the "q" word as bad as the "n" word and can't believe you used it.

Thank-you for giving the final straw to the camel's back. That's just the worst and it bears little difference from the crap two other posters hear shat every day. I ignore them and I am ignoring you, too.

The question you need to ask isn't "what can I do to draw more users", it should be asking, "what am I doing to drive users away."

In the meantime, I don't like having my concerned and caring posts to you ignored and mis-charactorized.

When you finally 'get it', MS me.

BTW: The Lord never called homosexuality an abomination, St Paul did. Maybe Paul was a self-loather?
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Mr Goldman has quoted Leviticus, yet when it comes to restrictions on mixed cloth he ignores it.

It took him three months to admit to wearing clothes made of mixed fibres.

He’s a hypocrite.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:

G*d does not make garbage, He made gay/transgendered humans, too.

That's a LIE from the pits of hell.
God did not make people gay or transgendered. That's a spirit.

People are not born that way. That's a lifestyle choice.

There is no such thing as the "gay gene", and by extension, the "transgendered gene".

That's a bunch of tripe.
izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:15 am
@JGoldman10,
The only lies from the pits of hell are the ones you and your fascist penpals tell.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:20 am
@Rebelofnj,
Interracial marriage is not an abomination. Unfortunately interracial marriage wasn't officially legalized until the '70s, which is sad, ridiculous and disgusting. If this wasn't a law my parents wouldn't have gotten together.

It's EXTREMELY ridiculous that a LAW had to passed legalizing interracial marriage in the first place. That shows how RACIST the U.S. was.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:22 am
@izzythepush,
Leave my friends out of this you snob. I don't receive what you just said. I bless you.
My mother agrees with some of the things my American penpal said.
Rebelofnj

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:23 am
@JGoldman10,
I think I'm going to stop helping you. I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Your continuous usage of homophobic comments is getting tiresome. Even the PMs you have been sending me is homophobic, like your repeated claim that Frozen 2 is about transgenderism all because a pastor said so. You haven't even seen the film or read the film's Wikipedia page.

Luckily, we will never meet in real life, and that you know very little of my own life.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:26 am
@Rebelofnj,
You want me to find the video in which the guest pastor at my church made that claim. It would be a heck of a lot easier to search for that video if I could use the internet on my laptop. I'm still waiting to get my internet service reinstated on it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:27 am
@Rebelofnj,
I read the Wikipedia article.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:29 am
@izzythepush,
It's not a sin to wear mixed fibers you kook. Where is that from? The OLD Covenant? That only applied to high priests.