How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:45 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I'm not concerned about anyone specifically, but I do pay attention.

I think JG wants to be a good person and works hard at it, but he does get angry and he does strike out in anger. There seems to be a impulse control element. He also shows a propensity to move on the influence of others.

Does this make him threat: not necessarily, he's never posted a threat here towards anyone, certainly not to me. But there is a history elsewhere.

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:49 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:
He was drugged up and not thinking straight.

1. Who told you that?
2. And why would you believe such a claim?

Quote:
That's why he resisted arrest.

1. Who told you that?
2. And why would you believe such a claim

I saw a surveillance video that showed Floyd was resisting arrest. I posted a link to that video in another thread:
https://able2know.org/topic/549293-7#post-7030699

It was documented that there were drugs in Floyd's system before he was killed by the four cops who subdued him:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/05/read-george-floyd-autopsy-report-with-cause-of-death-and-other-factors/amp/
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/04/869278494/medical-examiners-autopsy-reveals-george-floyd-had-positive-test-for-coronavirus
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:04 pm
@JGoldman10,

This last is a compilation of all the cop videos

Show me one example of Floyd George resisting, yelling, acting "high". He was compliant and not resisting, just sitting there as the cop that killed him moved vehicles around to hide what he was going to do from the cameras on the businesses around the store.

AND the $10 bill WAS NOT COUNTERFEIT!!!!

I think what bothers me most is you believing resisting arrest is a capital offense.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Watch this video that shows Floyd resisting arrest from a post I made in another thread:

This video is from the post I posted a link to in the post I made to Real Music.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
I've seen it. It stinks. It edited to cut out information and exaggerate other info. What I'm offering you is the uncut cop videos. And videos from recognized national news teams.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I never said resisting arrest was a capital offense. That's NOT something a cop should kill anyone over. The cops could have maced, pepper sprayed or tased Floyd if he wasn't cooperating with police. However tasing someone is not a good idea. They could have done anything other than kill Floyd.

I don't care if the bill Floyd was carrying was fake or not.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Okay. I'll look at the videos you posted links to.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I never said resisting arrest

Well you have actually. How many time have you told us these victims would be alive if they hadn't resisted? What do you think they were resisting???

Quote:
I don't care if the bill Floyd was carrying was fake or not.

You don't? What about probable cause? That $10 bill was the proximate cause that put him into the hands of the man that murdered him while three other cops were accessories to and after the fact. What do YOU suppose all the vehicles were moved around? I think the cop that murdered him was in his mind ridding Milwaukee of another "hood rat" and the his beat of another nuisance.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Thank you. A little more information from more than one source is always a good thing.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I was part of an online community in which I was persecuted, berated and mocked to scorn. I got fed up with the disrespect and abuse. One day I decided to retaliate and get nasty by stating what I wanted to do to the members of the community who were picking at me. The community construed what I posted as "death threats". I wasn't serious with what I posted; I just wanted those maniacs to leave me alone. That was immaturity on my part. That wasn't a very Christian thing to do. I repented and moved on.

I didn't want to mention the name of the site, but since it's now defunct it doesn't really matter if I do or not. Rebel knows what site I'm talking about.

I am talking about the ASMB. I was permabanned from that site; I achieved "ban on site" status. I forgave my enemies - the people who kept picking at me. I had to. I couldn't go back an apologize to them even if I wanted to.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

What a dismal post.

I am shocked that you confuse assimilation to a compelled "white" washing.

What " 'white' washing" are you referring to?

The Black Africans who came to the U.S. as slaves were forced to give up their African IDs and culture and culturally assimilate. So were their descendants, because they were slaves too.

Native Americans, Indigenous Americans and other people of color had to culturally assimilate so they could relate to White people in the U.S.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Let me reiterate:

I never said resisting arrest was a capital offense. That's not something that should be punished by death.
0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I ignore and dislike anyone who think they have to use Black slang or Ebonics or any form of Black English when they talk to me. That's being racist. I tell people, "Speak the Queen's English or shut up/piss off."

It is your right to keep hatred in your heart toward people who never did anything to you.
Even though that is your right, it isn't the Christian thing to do.

Quote:
I don't like people who race bait or play race cards.

Since you are the one who is doing the race baiting, you must really dislike yourself.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:54 pm
@Real Music,
I know when someone is being a wind-up merchant.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:57 pm
@Real Music,
I have an African American mother and a White Jewish dad. I told you I don't care about being Black or being "Black enough". I'm not hung up on culture.

I'm the "Whitest Black guy I know".

Seems like you are trying to give me some kind of race complex. That's not of God.

I don't hate myself. I'm a Christian and an American. I don't care what my ethnicity is. That's not important.

I don't hate people. It's a sin to hate people. What is wrong with you?

How am I race baiting?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:07 pm
@Real Music,
So you came back to this thread because you want to try to insult me? I bless you.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:09 pm
@Real Music,
I'm a cartoonist and writer.

I wanted you and Snood's help when I posted this:

https://able2know.org/topic/533467-1#post-6905860

I was stuck trying to come up a good name for this Black superhero character I created.

What is the problem with asking two Black men for help with this?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Christians are not supposed to be moved by how they feel.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:32 pm
@Real Music,
How do I attract young Black people to my threads?
0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm an "Uncle Tom" or a "coon" or "supercoon" or "White Id'd Black man" or whatever racist appellations people, including other Blacks, have tried to use to describe me.
1. I never call you any of those things.
2. I definitely find you to be a hateful mean-spirited person who has hatred toward people who never done anything to you.

Quote:
Calling me "uppity" as I said is no different Mr. Racist.
1. Yes you are uppity.
2. Yes you are hateful.
3. Yes you are mean-spirited.
4. Yes you are judgmental.
5. Yes you are superficial.
6. Yes you are self-centered.
7. Yes you are self-absorbed.
8. Yes you are shallow.
9. Also you have demonstrated to the rest of us that you have no goodness in your heart.
10. Your postings of deep hatred toward people who have done nothing to you is definitely not the values of any Christian.

Quote:
I don't care if you and Snood think I'm a "manchild" either.
Yes, you are definitely a spoiled whiny cry baby who is desperately seeking attention.

Quote:
I'm not hung up on culture.
1. You have the right to do what you want.
2. If you aren't interested in culture, that's on you.
3. If you do not wish to learn the beauty, joy, and wonders of other cultures, that is your prerogative.