How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:32 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I apologize if I said anything that offended anyone in here.

That was not my intention to offend anyone.

It's written you who love the Lord hate evil (Psalm 97:10).
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:35 am
@JGoldman10,
That’s Leviticus.

If it’s no longer relevant stop quoting it.

You can’t have it both ways.

I heard that the gay sanctions in Leviticus were all about stopping gay prostitutes operating inside the Temple.

Your obsession with anti gay bigotry suggests you’re a closet homosexual yourself.

The truth will set you free.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:36 am
@BillRM,
Would you agree that White privilege is WRONG like Bob and I said?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:36 am
@JGoldman10,
Your friends are evil bigots.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
CHRISTIANS are supposed to accept the whole Word as Truth.

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:39 am
@JGoldman10,
Why don’t you then?

You just pick and choose based on what your bigoted penpals tell you to think.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:40 am
@Rebelofnj,
I'm not the one who's obsessed with a Disney film about witchcraft.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:47 am
@JGoldman10,
I knew Leviticus was coming. Leviticus also calls for the death of shellfish eaters, adulterers, disrespectful children and those to "round the corners of the head" (cut their hair.)

Users of Leviticus pick and choose. Either honor all of it or none of it, dammit.

Christ said He came to tear the Temple down and build a new one, He said the old law was broken - He represented the new law because we couldn't keep Abrahamic covenant or the Mosaic covenant he was coming in with the new law "treat others as you would have yourself treated."

this explains it nicely:

Galatians 6:2 states, “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ” (emphasis added). What exactly is the law of Christ, and how is it fulfilled by carrying each other’s burdens? While the law of Christ is also mentioned in 1 Corinthians 9:21, the Bible nowhere specifically defines what precisely is the law of Christ. However, most Bible teachers understand the law of Christ to be what Christ stated were the greatest commandments in Mark 12:28–31, “‘Which commandment is the most important of all?’ Jesus answered, ‘The most important is, “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” The second is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no other commandment greater than these.’”

Scrap Leviticus, it was the old law that we couldn't keep and G*d sent his Son to bring this new law.

G*d evolved. He went from G*d who's vengeance "to even the third and fourth generation of them who hate me", to G*d of sacrifice and judgement, to G*d who sacrificed his Son for us and Christ atoned for our sins. We were not saved by not being able in holding to the old law of a vengeful Father or else; we were not saved by sacrificing for our sins; we are save by Christ's grace. We aren't expected to stop sinning because as sinful creatures we can't, we are expected to realize our sins, have remorse and seek forgiveness. Why else would we need a redeemer if we didn't need redeeming or weren't capable of being redeemed?

And with that, I've had enough.
JGoldman10

@izzythepush,
When Jesus died on the Cross Old Covenant Law was done away with. I'm not an expert on the Bible. I'm going to ask my two Christian penpals what the Word says about mixing fibers. My American penpals did say something about this; I'm going to post what they said.

I want to know if tbe non-mixing of fibers was part of some Old Covenant Law that was done away with.
0 Replies

hightor

@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God did not make people gay or transgendered.

God doesn't "make people". People do that.

Quote:
People are not born that way.

What about intersexed people and people born with gender dysphoria? For someone who claims to be a "christian", you are alarmingly heartless.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Whether you agree with what the Word says about homosexuality in Leviticus or not, that doesn't change the fact God hates homosexuality. God says they will not inherit His Kingdom (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
God doesn't change - He's still the same today, yesterday and forever.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Bob, I had a great uncle who was gay. Before he passed he gave his life to Christ and he got delivered from his homosexual lifestyle and repented.

God condemns homosexuality.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:53 am
@izzythepush,
EVERYBODY who cites Leviticus as condemnation of someone else is condemned by some other part of Leviticus. Nobody's saved if Leviticus is the standard.

Leviticus is obsolete, unfollowable law even Christ knew we couldn't follow. When some law obsessed men came to Him and asked if chaffing grains between one's hands so as to be able to eat it on a Sabbath, Christ said "Let no man be damned for what he puts into his stomach."
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
CHRISTIANS are supposed to accept the Whole Bible as Truth. We are not supposed to pick and choose what we want to believe. That is what Fundies do.
izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:55 am
@JGoldman10,
You do pick and choose though. You pick and choose regarding mixed fibres and homosexuality.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:57 am
@JGoldman10,
[img]Where is that from? The OLD Covenant?[/img]

Yet you quote that OLD Covenant book Leviticus, why can't Izzy.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:57 am
@izzythepush,
I'm going to ask my penpals what the Word says about mixing fibers.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Did you miss what I said about Old Covenant Law being done away with?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:59 am
@JGoldman10,
Why not ask Christians?
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
They ARE Christians. They know more about the Bible than I do. I'm going to ask Christians on Yahoo! Answers about this also.