I need help!!!!!

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:58 pm
So I need advice. I’ve been with a woman by the name of Karina for the last four years every time I speak with her and tell her I feel she’s putting the last nothing changes. She’s constantly putting her family first she’s Catholic putting her friends first I have seen her maybe 3 to 4 times in the past month. She lives about 30 minutes away she never has time because she’s always wrapped up in her family 27 years old refuses to move out of her family‘s house. But this is a dilemma. Recently her grandfather died about a week ago she informed me that she’s quitting her job and becoming her grandmothers full-time caregiver but both of her parents are retired and her father is a retired doctor from the emergency department who lives there as well. She informed me that she will be working 5 to 7 days a week and we will most likely not be see each other I currently work three days in emergency room and I am in school doing 312 hour clinical rotations on my days off in the one day that I am off I I am on campus tested every Friday. I am also a single father of a 10-year-old but yet I somehow managed to make time to see her she was supposed to spend time with me on Saturday didn’t cancel because she said there was something she had to do with her grandmother to prepare her then reschedule with me for Sunday and then Sunday came and she canceled on me and said that she did not do what she was supposed to do on Saturday so now she’s doing it on Sunday. Just that Friday she was telling me how I am her family and she needs to spend time with me and she wants to spend time with me and how she’s gonna come and see me and be with me so we can at least spend this last weekend that I’m off before I start my crazy schedule and then Sunday she got mad because I was upset not even mad I was depressed that I couldn’t see her she said how dare I are selfish and all this other Stuff when I was was upset. So she blocked me and now she’s calling me from private number because I am in return blocked her I don’t think that it’s fair that she is constantly putting her family first I agree if there’s a death in the family you should be there for your family but to alienate me all the time it’s really crappy. And considering it’s been a week after he past and she told me that she’s doing just fine and the family is doing just fine kind of upsets me because she’s hanging out with her friends or she’s hanging out with her family I need to know what I should do a very big part of Me wants to just walk away completely and then for years because there is been like this from the start she constantly putting her friends and family always first I can understand once in a while but all the time really sucks I need to know what to do she literally blew away only two days that I will have to hang out for the next 16 weeks because of my schedule with school work and my son after that I graduate I will no longer be a paramedic I’m going to be a registered nurse but in all of this madness I still try to find time for her but she cannot find time for me what would you guys do and what do you think about the situation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 9

chai2

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2020 11:45 pm
@Gio71810,
She's just not that into you man.

Fortunately for her, she seems pretty happy with her life.
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 02:07 am
@Gio71810,
Do yourself a favour and walk away ..... Today.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 09:46 am
Read your post from the point of view of being someone else.

Seriously: you are truly the only one who doesn't seem to get it. Leave her alone.
Gio71810

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 11:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I have she keeps calling me on private now.
chai2

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 12:24 pm
@Gio71810,
Sooooo.....you're just not going to listen to anyone saying she's not wanting a relationship with you. That's where this is going, right?

So it's gone from she spends most of her time with her family and friends, but "keeps" calling you.

You're hanging on the thinnest of threads hoping to fan this small tidbit into some kind of flame.

Hey. Here's an idea. Ask her if she wants a relationship because you can't tell that she really doesn't since you're not anywhere near a priority with her.
I suspect even if you hear it from her, you won't believe it though. That's because she'll probably try to sound nice about it, and you'll take anything as encouragement.

That's not a bad thing, except in your eyes. Leave the woman alone. Her making a call to you doesn't mean she's in love.
Gio71810

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 02:03 pm
@chai2,
I already said that I have blocked her and she is persistently calling me on private telling me she’s in love with me telling me that she wants to have a family with me but yet constantly puts her family first that’s what you’re not understanding I have eliminated her I don’t know if I should keeping her another chance because I am sick and tired of being put on the back burner for her family. She is blocked I make no effort to contact her she calls me sometimes 3040 times a day on a private number leaving messages texting me on random apps to tell me as he loves me and begging me to answer the phone but when I do decide to give her time she post the same bullshit over and over again. I do believe you miss read the message that I wrote originally I am not hounding her I am not even in the slightest bit going out of my way to try to get her she is the one trying to pursue me and when I do decide to open back up she constantly makes excuses and have to to be with her family. I am merely asking if other people would give somebody like this chances or try to be understanding of the situation or if I should MoveOn you definitely took this leftfield
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 02:56 pm
You're not looking for help, you're looking for permission.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 03:39 pm
@Gio71810,
Gio71810 wrote:

I already said that I have blocked her and she is persistently calling me on private telling me she’s in love with me telling me that she wants to have a family with me but yet constantly puts her family first that’s what you’re not understanding I have eliminated her I don’t know if I should keeping her another chance because I am sick and tired of being put on the back burner for her family. She is blocked I make no effort to contact her she calls me sometimes 3040 times a day on a private number leaving messages texting me on random apps to tell me as he loves me and begging me to answer the phone but when I do decide to give her time she post the same bullshit over and over again. I do believe you miss read the message that I wrote originally I am not hounding her I am not even in the slightest bit going out of my way to try to get her she is the one trying to pursue me and when I do decide to open back up she constantly makes excuses and have to to be with her family. I am merely asking if other people would give somebody like this chances or try to be understanding of the situation or if I should MoveOn you definitely took this leftfield

You said nothing of the sort in your original post. You never mentioned love, children or "begging" for anything.

I think you're delusional.

Now the next step for you is to tell us all more stuff that didn't happen.

You don't have to "give her a chance"

If you don't want to talk to her, block the private number to her too.

and piss off.
0 Replies

karinathex

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:39 pm
@Gio71810,
First off, what he didn't mention about everything is the fact that he'll go days and weeks without talking to me if I say or do something wrong in his eyes. We have been on and off for over 3 years, and he has kicked me out of his house multiple times, called me names to me and in front of his son, and told me he would never be with me again. Multiple times. On top of that, he has broken a lot of my personal belongings after breaking up with me and throwing my stuff out of his house. I have never broken any of his things. Ever. He's taken my key away, took down pictures of me off the walls, and again, told his son that he will never see me again. Not only is this abuse towards me, but also his son, who thinks I will be temporary because his dad doesn't want me around. I just turned 27, and I do live with my parents in a 3600 sq ft house while I attend my master's program while working full time as an ER nurse during the pandemic. I would have moved in with him, but, along with the above information, he only lives in a one bedroom house with his son and three pitbulls. There's not enough room for me. Let's move on to the grandparents thing.. We did make plans for Saturday. My grandfather died on Thursday. Two days, not a week, but thanks for caring SO MUCH about remembering it was ONLY TWO DAYS. I did not quit my job. I'm going on a leave of absence to take care of my dying grandmother with severe dementia, heart failure and afib, and diabetes. She's a full time job, and my 65 year old father shouldn't be picking up my 84 year old grandmother because she doesn't walk anymore. I have NOT called him from a private number. After he called me a "f****** b****" for telling him I didn't want to leave my family and hang out with him 2-3 days after my grandfather's death while we were STILL deciding what to do with his body and the care for my grandmother. I also have EVERY Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off from her care, as she's sick enough that HOSPICE is allowed to come into my house during those days. We don't expect her to make it past the next week, two weeks if we're lucky.

But thanks for underplaying my family issues that have been extremely hard on my entire family.
0 Replies