God's existence and existence of virtual particles

God's
existence
and
existence
of
virtual particles

My question is the following:

Are God and virtual particles compatible?

From my own personal self thinking on facts, truths, logic, and the best ideas in the history of mankind, I say YES, they are compatible, because God creates them, that's why.

What do you guys here say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 13,198 • Replies: 151
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Susmariosep
Teufel

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:21 pm
@Susmariosep,
Considering you have had 15+ views and no replies I would feel that they don't understand the question ... or care

My (entirely rhetorical) question is; why do you ask?

It seems to me that people's 'God' if they choose to identify one, is entirely their own. It is a wholly personal construct of a vague concept which bears no scrutiny.

Further to me in the field of God and organised religions, it appears that anything can be made up to 'fill a hole'. This sort of thing goes ..... God made the world, God made everything so he/she/it created virtual particles ... QED.

Douglas Adams covered much of this sort of foofaraw in far more eloquent tones than myself ...... maybe read some of his work if you haven't previously. If nothing else you should get a smile from it.

Susmariosep

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:10 pm
@Teufel,
Dear Teufel, please just pick one point in your post reproduced below that you want me to interact with you on, okay?

Quote:
From Teufel
Re: Susmariosep (Post 7050310)
Considering you have had 15+ views and no replies I would feel that they don't understand the question ... or care

My (entirely rhetorical) question is; why do you ask?

It seems to me that people's 'God' if they choose to identify one, is entirely their own. It is a wholly personal construct of a vague concept which bears no scrutiny.

Further to me in the field of God and organised religions, it appears that anything can be made up to 'fill a hole'. This sort of thing goes ..... God made the world, God made everything so he/she/it created virtual particles ... QED.

Douglas Adams covered much of this sort of foofaraw in far more eloquent tones than myself ...... maybe read some of his work if you haven't previously. If nothing else you should get a smile from it.
mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:46 am
@Susmariosep,
The answer is '42' - Now, Go find the question...

God - Is your, relative, creator/preserver/destroyer - Which you were related to - By others.

I am GOD unto me.

Have a Lovely day
Susmariosep

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 04:44 pm
@mark noble,
Dear Mark, I am not talking with you.

Still waiting for Teufel, to choose and present to me just one point in his post, for me to and him interact with.

If you care to interact with me, please bring up in less than 80 words, what you care for us to talk about together.

See my OP reproduced below.

Quote:

God's
existence
and
existence
of
virtual particles

From my own personal self thinking on facts, truths, logic, and the best ideas in the history of mankind, I say YES, they are compatible, because God creates them, that's why.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 01:09 pm
Why not?
Susmariosep

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 03:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Nothing is happening here, so I will just explain what I mean by God, and what I mean by virtual particles - from my stock knowledge and information.

God = In concept God is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Virtual particles = some kind of entities studied by quantum cosmologists to be coming in and out of existence uncertainly.

Why are they God and virtual particles compatible?

Because the existence of quantum cosmologists who are humans and their studies on virtual particles, both they and their object of studies, they are created i.e. caused by God to come into existence.

That is why they are all of them: God, quantum cosmologists, virtual particles, they are compatible with God the origin of them quantum cosmologists and virtual particles.

Ultimately: God creates i.e. causes them scil. quantum cosmologists and virtual particles in the last last last analysis, they come from God - and that is why they are all compatible among themselves.

It's like your papa and mama produced you and your siblings, then you siblings with fellow humans from their papas and mamas, they produce also their babies, wherefore all you guys are compatible, is that comprehensible to you all?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:47 pm
@Susmariosep,
Why can't there be virtual particles, they seem to "exist" on the quantum level.

At the extreme they could exist totally independent of each other.
mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 07:26 am
@Susmariosep,
Talking 'With' me, or not.
It's an 'open' thread - Anyone can join the topic.

Your question 'assumes' universally-shared, multiple definitives.
Don't assume.

I have No idea what 'God' or 'Virtual' particles mean to you.
I answered in accord to 'my' interpretation of your premise.

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 06:44 pm
As you and I we are all humans and also identified as homo sapiens, we can use our brain to dwell on honest intelligent productive thinking, and to discern that we all exist, and that we all have a beginning.

The fact that we have a beginning is the evidence that some entity created i.e. caused us to come to existence, and that entity is however without beginning.

Why is that entity without beginning?

Because if he were with a beginning then he would be in need for an entity to have brought him to come into existence.

So, humans who dwell on the thought that everything in existence has a beginning, and that there is no entity that is not in need of another to bring itself to existence, these humans would be into dishonest un-intelligent and un-productive thinking.

That kind of thinking does not lead at all to the complete picture of existence or reality, but is just an endless if we may imagine an endless repetition by these humans of their thought: that each entity is caused by another entity and this latter is caused by still another entity and this still latter is caused by still another entity, and on and on and on without any new thought at all.

That is not being a homo sapiens on the part of such unprofitable thinkers.

Well, these unprofitable thinkers can continue to repeat inside their brain until they die, and then they are gone from existence.

On the other hand, in the world of existence outside the brain of these unprofitable thinkers, ultimately there exists an entity that does not need another entity to come to existence, because it exists in itself, from itself, on itself, by itself, wherefore it corresponds to the concept of God, namely, the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Everything else not God, for examples, you and I and quantum cosmologists and virtual particles, we and they have a beginning and we all they all come from God.

In sum, all instances of existence are compatible among themselves, because they all come from God, in concept as the only self-existing creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 06:19 am
@Susmariosep,
There was NO 'Beginning'.
Everything ALWAYS "WAS, IS, and WILL BE" - Infinitely.

Did 'Your' "GOD" have a "Beginning"?

Have a Lovely day
Susmariosep

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:02 pm
@mark noble,
@Susmariosep,

From Mark
There was NO 'Beginning'.
Everything ALWAYS "WAS, IS, and WILL BE" - Infinitely.

Did 'Your' "GOD" have a "Beginning"?

Have a Lovely day

I guess you do not know that scientists tell us the universe has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago.

That is the trouble with you , Mark, no final correction of your draft prior to clicking on SEND.

Always check on science what you write before posting it.

mark noble

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 06:48 am
@Susmariosep,
Ok - I will look up the science-thingy & get back to you.

Forgive me for not understanding my own misunderstandings.
I will try to be more better.

Have a lovely Day
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 08:27 pm
@mark noble,
Science tells us that the universe has its beginning some 13.8 billion years ago.

I am of the certainty that literate folks know about the beginning of the universe some 13.8 billion years back.

Have you been, Mark, in a comatose condition and just came out yesterday?

Are you an atheist who advances the idea that there is no God?

I really look forward to learn how you arrived at your position that there is no God.

Suppose you start with presenting what is your information on the concept of God.

No, I am not referring to your conviction because you as atheist adopt the opposite conviction, that there is no God, still you must know of some information on the concept of God: otherwise you would be irrational for denying the existence of God - without any information on the concept of God.

Quote:
@Susmariosep,
Ok - I will look up the science-thingy & get back to you.

Forgive me for not understanding my own misunderstandings.
I will try to be more better.

Have a lovely Day

knaivete

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 12:25 am
@Susmariosep,
Quote:

Susmariosep, jesus mary joseph and all the saints I would say that you are either:

a supreme intellect so beyond my comprehension that I should prostrate myself in abject deference

or:

that you are a dismal dullard and dismiss you as a proselytising pimp.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 05:07 am
@Susmariosep,
ok - I checked out the science-thingy.

1. 'The Big Bang Theory' is a Theory (A speculative 'Guess' which can neither be Proven or Disproven.
2. It suggests that all the matter, in this universe, originated from a quantum singularity that went 'BOOM!' about 14.5 - 20billion years ago.
3. It also states 'There is No God' - And that God is an imagined entity that weak-minded folk Need to believe in - Because they are Needy babies with ADHD - Who imagine an all-prevailing babysitter-Guardian who is rensponsible for them & their incapacity to be accountable unto themselves.

I'm being more better?

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 05:10 am
@Susmariosep,
God Is EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING Is God.

My position.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

Alan Masterman

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:05 am
@Susmariosep,
If anything can exist without being created, it might as well be the universe; we don't need to invoke any gods [Bertrand Russell]. Susmariosep, the first and most necessary step in your argument is to prove that God exists, and secondly, to offer an account of how a metaphysical God might create a physical universe out of nothing, and thirdly (and MOST importantly), a knockdown proof that this is really the way it all happened. By Monday, please.
Susmariosep

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 03:33 am
@Alan Masterman,
Thanks, everyone, we are now getting busy with my thread here, namely (read the quote below) . . .

First and foremost, we must work together to arrive at a concurred on concept of what is existence, is that all right with everyone?

Wherefore, everyone, with the least number of words, present your respectively each one's concept of what is existence.

Here is my definition of existence:

Anything we experience when conscious.

There, only five (5) words.

Quote:
Fri 21 Aug, 2020 03:11 pm

God's
existence
and
existence
of
virtual particles

0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 02:59 pm
@Alan Masterman,
Dear my opponents here and everyone who deny God exists, I never state that God created everything out of nothing, that is a lie from the part of my opponents here and all folks who deny God exists.

God created everything with Himself as material out of which He caused everything that is not Himself to come to existence.

There, now let us read from my opponents here on what more lies they will peddle.

(Quote from my interactive party here.)

@Susmariosep,
If anything can exist without being created, it might as well be the universe; we don't need to invoke any gods [Bertrand Russell]. Susmariosep, the first and most necessary step in your argument is to prove that God exists, and secondly, to offer an account of how a metaphysical God might create a physical universe out of nothing, and thirdly (and MOST importantly), a knockdown proof that this is really the way it all happened. By Monday, please.

0 Replies