0

God's existence and existence of virtual particles

Susmariosep

1  
Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2020 05:45 pm
@htam9876,
Dear htam9876:

Thanks a lot for your understanding and sympathy or perhaps the better word is empathy for me.

I find these words from you to be most interesting:
"Piggy feels modern physics now is misty. That’s why I decided to explore nature in my own alternative way."

I was worried that I didn't give enough admiration or credit to modern or today's physicists, now coming from you about physics now being misty, I agree with you that I should explore nature in my also own alternative way.

Thanks a lot!

htam9876

1  
Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2020 06:19 pm
@Susmariosep,
Dear G*:
Piggy's most interesting thing was that I draw hundreds of pigs and rabbits in PHF! My G*, PHF is a professional physics site. Wasn't that a lengend? haha.
........................................
Ferman was a great physicist, but he was in hisotry long ago. The positive spirit of science should be try to make clear what happens inside the square frame of that four-point diagram rather than just take it as "virtual" and "standard".
Susmariosep

1  
Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 01:12 am
@htam9876,

I have to beat a hasty retreat from the above text, it is really out of my depth.

Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?

I am myself one who claims to know God exists, but as God of reason, and not so much as God of religion.

What is the difference between God of reason and God of religion?

Here is my own way of understanding the difference between God of reason and God of religion:

The first words of the Bible are the following, "In the beginning God made heaven and earth..." That describes the God of reason.

And here is what I would consider the God of religion, when I add the word hell to the first words of the Bible, thus: "In the beginning God made heaven and earth and hell..."

There, and I pray to the God of religion, asking Him, "Dear God, how do You like my understanding of the difference between the God of reason and the God of religion?"

htam9876

1  
Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 03:12 am
@Susmariosep,
"Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?"
...............................................
Piggy knows no one in China.
Piggy feels he is just a tramp in cosmos and somebody redundant in China.
Piggy wishes that you can present in China and bring me to your God.
Susmariosep

1  
Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:14 am
@htam9876,
From Susmariosep:
Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?"
From Piggy
Piggy knows no one in China.

Here is something I think you will enjoy ?!?!?!

It's a comment from me in another person's site, whatever.

From Susmariosep:

Am I a narcisist here, or in the internet?

I just seem to be very keen to expound on my thoughts on God and that He exists, even though some posters think that I am insulting them, but I don't stop my contacts with them, it is they that go away from me because they see me to be insulting them.

Perhaps that is the narcisist in me, for I would have a good laugh by myself.

Or I am a mean person?

I have just been to the website of this person, and I think he is a narcisist, I made this comment, namely:

Definitely God exists in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

That is the most honest intelligent productive thought with any human being.

I ask everyone, can there be a complete picture of reality of existence without God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

I ask the author/owner of this site, please host a forum.

What personal reasons do you have to not host a forum?

Have I contributed any comments in this site before?

https://selfawarepatterns.com/2013/11/08/evaluating-god-scientifically/comment-page-1/?unapproved=111764&moderation-hash=8576d90b73950f5f924a1b7fb8bd1c43#comment-111764

And yes, my comment is awaiting approval by him - hahahahahaha!

Susmariosep

1  
Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:30 am
Dear everyone, I hope I will not get in trouble with the powers that be here in A2K, for in many a forum there is the strict rule against proselytization...

What is that, proselytization? It means converting people to be members in your religion, perhaps the best simple word is preaching.

No, I am not into any proselytization, I just enjoy expounding on my thoughts about God, and care to exchange thoughts with others, in particular militant atheists, because militant atheists are very interesting to talk with, and I hope they find me also very interesting to talk with.

You will know that someone is into proselytization when he offers to pray for you, in fact proselytizers are praying for you - they want to save your souls!

I am not after saving anyone, except perhaps telling people to use face mask and even also a face shield likewise called face cover, so that you will not get infected with Covid-19 and not infect others either.
htam9876

1  
Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:18 am
@Susmariosep,
“I am not after saving anyone,”
No…dear G*, is there such a paragraph in the Bible? “Here is mine, send me…”