God's existence and existence of virtual particles

Susmariosep

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2020 05:45 pm
@htam9876,
Dear htam9876:

Thanks a lot for your understanding and sympathy or perhaps the better word is empathy for me.

I find these words from you to be most interesting:
"Piggy feels modern physics now is misty. That’s why I decided to explore nature in my own alternative way."

I was worried that I didn't give enough admiration or credit to modern or today's physicists, now coming from you about physics now being misty, I agree with you that I should explore nature in my also own alternative way.

Thanks a lot!

htam9876

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2020 06:19 pm
@Susmariosep,
Dear G*:
Piggy's most interesting thing was that I draw hundreds of pigs and rabbits in PHF! My G*, PHF is a professional physics site. Wasn't that a lengend? haha.
Ferman was a great physicist, but he was in hisotry long ago. The positive spirit of science should be try to make clear what happens inside the square frame of that four-point diagram rather than just take it as "virtual" and "standard".
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 01:12 am
@htam9876,
Quote:
Piggy's most interesting thing was that I draw hundreds of pigs and rabbits in PHF! My G*, PHF is a professional physics site. Wasn't that a lengend? haha.
Ferman was a great physicist, but he was in hisotry long ago. The positive spirit of science should be try to make clear what happens inside the square frame of that four-point diagram rather than just take it as "virtual" and "standard".

I have to beat a hasty retreat from the above text, it is really out of my depth.

Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?

I am myself one who claims to know God exists, but as God of reason, and not so much as God of religion.

What is the difference between God of reason and God of religion?

Here is my own way of understanding the difference between God of reason and God of religion:

The first words of the Bible are the following, "In the beginning God made heaven and earth..." That describes the God of reason.

And here is what I would consider the God of religion, when I add the word hell to the first words of the Bible, thus: "In the beginning God made heaven and earth and hell..."

There, and I pray to the God of religion, asking Him, "Dear God, how do You like my understanding of the difference between the God of reason and the God of religion?"

htam9876

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2020 03:12 am
@Susmariosep,
"Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?"
Piggy knows no one in China.
Piggy feels he is just a tramp in cosmos and somebody redundant in China.
Piggy wishes that you can present in China and bring me to your God.
Susmariosep

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:14 am
@htam9876,
Quote:
From Susmariosep:
Tell me, htam9876, do you know any foreigners now in China who are into missionary activity to bring Chinese to accept the God of the Bible, or the God of the Koran, have any approached you to introduce you to their God?"
From Piggy
Piggy knows no one in China.
Piggy feels he is just a tramp in cosmos and somebody redundant in China.
Piggy wishes that you can present in China and bring me to your God.

Here is something I think you will enjoy ?!?!?!

It's a comment from me in another person's site, whatever.

Quote:
From Susmariosep:

Am I a narcisist here, or in the internet?

I just seem to be very keen to expound on my thoughts on God and that He exists, even though some posters think that I am insulting them, but I don't stop my contacts with them, it is they that go away from me because they see me to be insulting them.

Perhaps that is the narcisist in me, for I would have a good laugh by myself.

Or I am a mean person?

I have just been to the website of this person, and I think he is a narcisist, I made this comment, namely:

Quote:
Definitely God exists in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

That is the most honest intelligent productive thought with any human being.

I ask everyone, can there be a complete picture of reality of existence without God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

I ask the author/owner of this site, please host a forum.

What personal reasons do you have to not host a forum?

Have I contributed any comments in this site before?

https://selfawarepatterns.com/2013/11/08/evaluating-god-scientifically/comment-page-1/?unapproved=111764&moderation-hash=8576d90b73950f5f924a1b7fb8bd1c43#comment-111764

And yes, my comment is awaiting approval by him - hahahahahaha!

0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:30 am
Dear everyone, I hope I will not get in trouble with the powers that be here in A2K, for in many a forum there is the strict rule against proselytization...

What is that, proselytization? It means converting people to be members in your religion, perhaps the best simple word is preaching.

No, I am not into any proselytization, I just enjoy expounding on my thoughts about God, and care to exchange thoughts with others, in particular militant atheists, because militant atheists are very interesting to talk with, and I hope they find me also very interesting to talk with.

You will know that someone is into proselytization when he offers to pray for you, in fact proselytizers are praying for you - they want to save your souls!

I am not after saving anyone, except perhaps telling people to use face mask and even also a face shield likewise called face cover, so that you will not get infected with Covid-19 and not infect others either.
htam9876

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:18 am
@Susmariosep,
“I am not after saving anyone,”
No…dear G*, is there such a paragraph in the Bible? “Here is mine, send me…”
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2023 06:29 am
@Susmariosep,
“I have been always reading about quantum mechanics and also relativity, and that the two don't seem to be compatible, and but they are both supposedly grounded on evidence.”

Yes, many professional physicists in all kinds of forums care about the problems of incompatibility between QM and Relativity. It’s really a big problem in modern physics.
They both have their respective experiments to support.
Obviously, it’s a problem in theory only.
It’s fact that some guys plot to overthrow Einstein’s theory, while some guys say Relativity is the best proved theory at present. Such argument has gone through one century. The “mainstream” can’t solve the problem, nor some fringe guys.
Now, at the new era of meta physics, piggy’s article “Research on the Root of Quantum Mechanics” has explicitly demonstrated QM should be the science to research the wave characteristics of electric interaction, or say, wave function should be to describe “electric wave”, the above problem would be solved automatically. More interesting, it would be interconnected with classical electromagnetism too. Sciences are all INTERCONNECTED
Piggy’s article “Research on the Root of Special relativity” pointed out the inherent property of spherical electromagnetic wave is actually the root of the relativistic principle.
They both are reasonable. No contradiction.

Science has passed the cross roads. It’s just human can’t solve the problems they are facing…They are “heavy accumulated and hard to go back” .
Some guys like to make chaos and distort the world intentionally. Not everyone in this world tries to do good things. Perhaps they would argue for argue for ever.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 07:37 am
@Susmariosep,
Susmariosep wrote:

Scientists in Europe I imagine, they want more and more and more money to expand the Large Hadron (particle) Collider, in order to get to more subatomic particles, and speculate on what?

Like how the nose on their face or with guys the balls between their thighs don't fall off uncertainly, but how subatomic particles and mass and gravity etc etc etc keep them nose and balls attached to their body?

And then, what else?

Hey, what about the total complete entire whole full picture of reality?

And they plan to get to their theory of everything, but I challenge them, what is their definition of everything?

This information is all freely available online in peer reviewed articles.

You mock what you don't understand, and the real challenge is dumbing down said articles so you understand them.

Why would anyone want to waste their time on that? You're not interested in learning just spouting your ideology.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 07:53 am
@izzythepush,
HaHa,Susmariosep has hit the nail on the head though izzy.

Of what use is any of it if doesn’t have any practical application to anyone at all at the psychological level?

We need a science that explains the brain/mind interface for goodness sake.

When will they learn about REAL science.We are not interested anymore in ROBOTIC science.

Nobody is interested.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 08:44 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Of what use is any of it if doesn’t have any practical application to anyone at all at the psychological level?

Theoretical physics has a tendency to become practical once technology is there.

The mathematic work by Babbage and Lovelace laid the foundations of computer science.

You clearly don't understand any of this.

Nobody is interested in your nonsense.
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 08:49 am
@izzythepush,
I seriously don't get it Izzy...why are you even addressing his nonsense???
He is not interested in learning anything, much less debating it with any resemblance of an open mind...I have known bots with more ability to learn then some real people!
Jasper10

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 09:14 am
@Albuquerque,
You are clearly entrenched in your ideas Albuquerque believing that SELF doesn't exist. That's up to you but please keep your scientific nonsense that tries to justify your non existence to yourself. It's as boring as hell.

Nobody is interested anymore. We have had the same old nonsense for 300 years or so now.

Some of us have different ideas that work practically and include SELF and it can be proved experientially if you are bothered enough to listen and apply it but clearly you love your ignorance more.

Believe me, the laugh is on you not me.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 09:18 am
@izzythepush,
I get that izzy.My theories can be proven practically as well!!!!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 02:13 pm
@Albuquerque,
He needs to be reminded it's total nonsense.

Once he talks to someone, who sees science as an obstacle to religion, he starts to believe he's not talking bollocks.

He needs to be reminded of the prevailing view.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2023 01:14 pm
@izzythepush,
The only thing worse than this thread would be physically stuck in a room listening to the OP.
htam9876

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 05:14 am
@Jasper10,
What’s REAL science?
It’s dream of professional physicists around the world to solve the incompatibility problem between QM and Relativity for one century. Now it’s solved. But piggy got zero. Are you AWARE what happens in this galaxy?
Even somebody can win out in this galaxy, it obviously non-sense in science.
http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/q_70,c_zoom,w_640/images/20180122/1fce7ef60bc445239d9c2261b35b0747.gif
htam9876

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 05:21 am
@Susmariosep;
Did you thumb me down?
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 06:11 am
The First Order would be the winner in this human’s world;
The what coffin box from what CN has surely been the winner in PHF galaxy;
Piggy thinks donkey would be the winner in a2k galaxy;
But I think nobody would be a winner in physics…
http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/q_70,c_zoom,w_640/images/20180122/1fce7ef60bc445239d9c2261b35b0747.gif

0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 07:49 am
@Jasper10,
Did you thumb up the solution of the incompatibility problem between QM and Relativity? But I don't think you ever thumb me up. That guy saved this galaxy which provides a chance for us all to PRESENCE in this cosmos.