What party or parties are responsible for establishing social norms?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Is the NSA the government organization responsible for bugging people's phones? The organization has been around since 1952 but I didn't learn of they were until Obama got into office.

I know Edward Snowden was a former NSA employee who leaked government secrets to the general public when Obama was in office. He was labeled a "hero" because he was disclosing info about the government that the government didn't want made public. Of course Mr. Snowden got fired from his job at the NSA and as far as I know he's still on the lam from the government and is still hiding out in Russia somewhere.

I know the NSA monitors what people look at online.

People say bugging people's phones and digital devices came about from post-911 paranoia, but the government has been bugging people's phones for decades, long before Obama and G.W. Bush were in office. I don't know about people's digital devices though, especially those from the late 20th century.

I said in another thread I met a young man outside of my local library a few years ago; he educated me about current 21st century tech and told me how people's digital devices and cellphones and smartphones were bugged by the government.

There's a classic episode of The Jeffersons, from the '70s or '80s, in which George Jefferson makes a phone call and he made some comment about the U.S. president over the phone that was taken the wrong way, and not long after two Secret Service agents show up at his apartment because they misconstrued what George said as a threat.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 01:51 am
@JGoldman10,
We don’t have the all seeing eye on our currency. It’s an American thing.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:14 am
@izzythepush,
That's good. Isn't the European Union and/or The United States of Europe working on a one-world currency? Don't they want the world's currency to be the euro?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:43 am
@JGoldman10,
No.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:45 am
@JGoldman10,
For someone who claims to be not into conspiracy theories, you sure do like to blurt out conspiracy talking points.

No, the European Union does not want the world to have a single currency. Given the state of the world economy, that would be impossible.

Feel free to read up on the goals of the EU.
https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/eu-in-brief_en
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:50 am
@Rebelofnj,
Well I recall trying to tell you about pop musicians being tied to the Illuminati but you didn't want to believe what I said or any of the sources I used to back up my claims.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 10:00 am
@JGoldman10,
Because your sources are not valid.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 10:12 am
@JGoldman10,
Your sources were a YouTuber named the Vigilant Christian (who is confirmed to be mentally ill) and a conspiracy website (Before It's News) where anyone can publish whatever they want.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:20 pm
@Rebelofnj,
There are other resources online that establish that a number of pop musicians, past and present, have been involved with the Illuminati.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
How are you on lizard people, or the flat Earth?

How about Jesus at Glastonbury?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:30 pm
@izzythepush,
I have a friend from Canada whom I've met through a chat site I frequent who says he's a Christian but he believes in the flat Earth ideology. I think he's a kook.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Is the theory similarly kooky or is it just him?

What about the other two questions?

Lizard people are just one step up from Illuminati.

What about Jesus and Glastonbury?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 03:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
Is it the same friend that send that email to you (which you forwarded to me) that quoted the Bible and criticized the American Government, several US Presidentals, and the United Nations?
Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 03:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
So, any comment from you on my answer regarding gay acceptance in the US?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 04:26 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Is it the same friend that send that email to you (which you forwarded to me) that quoted the Bible and criticized the American Government, several US Presidentals, and the United Nations?

No. He's some person I occasionally talk to on a chat site. He's not the same person as my American Christian penpal whom I met through Yahoo! Answers.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 04:28 pm
@Rebelofnj,
As a Christian I don't agree with gay acceptance. If I were to ask my two Christian penpals about this they would probably agree with me.

In fact I'm going to ask them what they think.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 04:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oddly, Christians as a whole in the United States are mixed on accepting homosexuality.
According to a Pew poll, here are the percentage of religious groups that say homosexuality should be accepted.
Black Protestant 51%
Orthodox Christian 62%
Jehovah's Witness 16%
Mainline Protestant 66%
Evangelical Protestant 36%

https://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/views-about-homosexuality/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 04:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
I more or less expected this answer. Not sure why it took over a week to respond.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the penpals will have a similar response denouncing gay acceptance, though they will say it in a more homophobic and/or conspiratorial tone.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 03:53 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

As a Christian I don't agree with gay acceptance.

It’s nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with bigotry which is why you tell people they can’t cherry pick the Bible and then you do exactly that.

While you’re at why don’t you ask your fellow bigots about Leviticus as the question is way above your pay grade?

Do you even know what mixed fibres are?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 07:31 am
@izzythepush,
I'll answer all 3 - If you don't mind.

1. Lizard people - Haven't met any - Ancient History contains a mass of evidence in relation to bipedal reptilian races - Genetically initiating human existence. The snake-cults are found throughout history, all over the globe - Many symbols are commonly used today. RH- (Negative) bloodgroups don't share the 'Rhesus' monkey gene with those 'RH+' - Science Can't Explain this.
There was a talking serpent (Reptile) in TBO Genesis - Alien abductees often refer to reptilian races. Humans (According to Darwinism) Evolved from apes in approx 3million-yrs - Dinosaurs had 200million-yrs (And Didn't evolve?).

'Lizard people' - No.
'Reptilian E.T's' - Yes.
'Subterranean bipedal reptilians' - Yes.
'Reptilian Bloodlines' - Yes.

2. Flat Earth Theory = Idiocy

3. Jesus at Glastonbury = No idea - Have read Every account of Immanuels' narrative - No mention of Glastonbury.

Have a lovely day