Do you still enjoy watching videos of Hollywood libs saying Trump will never be President?

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 05:22 pm
Before the 2016 election, low IQ Hollywood liberals were laughing at the idea that Trump would be President.

Now 4 years later he has turned out to be one of America's greatest Presidents.

BillRM

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 06:08 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Before the 2016 election, low IQ Hollywood liberals were laughing at the idea that Trump would be President.

Now 4 years later he has turned out to be one of America's greatest Presidents.

LOL Trump is a great president to you instead an insult to every other man who had held that office in our history?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 07:33 pm
I admit that yes, I do. I do enjoy watching Maddow's face get all droopy and the Young Turks... They crack me up.

https://rare.us/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/11/maddow2.jpg

He is not America's greatest President though. That stays reserved for the actual greatest President George Washington. Trump lacks the political capital necessary to be a great President unfortunately. After two years with both houses of Congress, all of them failed our country in my opinion.
0 Replies

shug23

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 07:04 am
lol...I do remember the glee and giddiness the news anchors had around 7pm on election night and watching the panic begin to set in.....
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 09:08 am
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:

lol...I do remember the glee and giddiness the news anchors had around 7pm on election night and watching the panic begin to set in.....

If they could had dream how bad and incompetent of a president he would turn out to be panic would not be the word but terror might be.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:06 am
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:
the glee and giddiness the news anchors had around 7pm on election night and watching the panic begin to set in.....

There's going to be a repeat performance this coming November.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 09:36 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

shug23 wrote:
the glee and giddiness the news anchors had around 7pm on election night and watching the panic begin to set in.....

There's going to be a repeat performance this coming November.

Sorry but given his current standings there is no way that he will be voted back into office as even four years ago he did not get 50 percent of the vote and state by state it is not looking good for him at all so the electoral college is unlikely to save him either.

Now as it is unlikely that he will just pack his bags and just leave without kicking and screaming about mail ballots and illegal voters and what ever else he can dream up it is going to be painful few weeks after the voting is over with.
Region Philbis

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 09:42 am
@BillRM,

or maybe... just maybe he'll be a man for once in his miserable life, admit defeat and bow out gracefully...

****, who am i kidding!
OF COURSE nothing like that will never happen...

shug23

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 06:19 am
it's going to be an interesting year...On the one hand, you have the Dems and the news who absolutely can't stand the guy and say anything -

And on the other hand, you have a guy who needs to read his index cards ( have you noticed ?) for all his interviews and doesn't seem to have a sharp mind. and I suspect is or will be a puppet.

Agree that the numbers look bad for Trump at the moment (and I have pulled completely out of the stock market for the next 100 days for that reason)

But polls today mean nothing; they don't reflect public opinion they are intended to shape public opinion.

Rasmussen is down to 45% approval which is bad for Trump and good for Biden, which is the only consistent poll worth watching , imho. If Rasmussen hits 48% or better, I think Trump wins ( he was at 49% last week)
Region Philbis

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:04 am
@shug23,

https://i.imgur.com/OsUO3g5.jpg
shug23

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:16 am
yeah, I don't disagree that there are tons of polls out there . As a predictor of what will happen in November, I don't put much stock in any of them.. eg are they looking at registered voters, just anybody, or likely voters? How are they accounting for enthusiasm ? what is the weighting of people ( D, I, or R)? how are the questions worded ? and so on...

Where will the country be at in three months from now with respect to COVID and the 'peaceful' protestors ? How will Biden perform once he steps out of the basement ; can his handlers keep him there ? What is the unemployment rate, the value of the stock market and 401-k's ? What's going on with RBG ?

If I believe the polls and odds right now, you should give me 2-1 odds that Biden is going to win in a blow out.....do you really think that will happen ? guess time will tell
0 Replies

shug23

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:29 am
btw, the Nate Silver poll (538) had Hillary having a 71.4 percent chance of Hillary winning on November 8th..

I'm not sure how he does his polling but it appears he is doing an aggregation of other people's polls, rather than doing any sampling of his own.....so really gotta take it with a grain of salt
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:22 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/OsUO3g5.jpg

That 40% is enough to win a presidential election once you factor out all the people who are not going to vote.

It's the same 40% who won him the election last time.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:12 pm
@Region Philbis,

Quote:
Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul29
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
That term likely voters is key. Rasmussen filters out people who are probably not going to vote.

Of course, determining who isn't going to vote is a bit of a guessing game.

Some years Rasmussen gets it perfect. Other years they are way off target.

And you never know which it is going to be until the votes are counted.
McGentrix

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:16 pm
@oralloy,
The left hate Rasmussen because it doesn't jive with their group think.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:33 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
just maybe he'll be a man for once in his miserable life, admit defeat and bow out gracefully...

Emasculated people have no right to talk about manhood. When they do they should be roundly ignored.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 03:48 pm
@BillRM,
Miss Piggy thought Trump would never be President.

BillRM

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 05:00 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Miss Piggy thought Trump would never be President.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWp0VFdoUkQ[/youtube]

The idea that a low IQ New York con man could become president is still shocking.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 05:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The idea that a low IQ New York con man could become president is still shocking.

Obama is not from New York, he's from Kenya.