STUDY PROVES LIBERALS MORE INTOLERANT THAN CONSERVATIVES

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:02 pm
https://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/study-proves-liberals-more-intolerant-than-conservatives/

The right-wing has long complained that underneath the façade of “tolerance” and “diversity,” liberals are uniquely intolerant of different ideas—and the study of internet usage proves it.

44 percent with “consistently liberal” views would block or “unfriend” someone on a social network because of different political views. Only three in ten conservatives would do the same.

Pew Research did the study, which showed a massive bias in internet news sites. Of the 32 most used news sites, 25 are considered “left of center.”

The seven websites listed as “right of center” are: Breitbart, the Rush Limbaugh Show, TheBlaze, the Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck, the Drudge Report, and FOX News. Most of the rest are considered liberal, or “left of center,” including Buzzfeed, the New York Times, Al Jazeera America, NPR and Politico.

Almost half—47 percent—of conservatives listed Fox News as their main source of news and 88 percent said they “trust” FOX. Liberals are more likely to trust the media and their preference ranges the gamut of left-wing sites.

The most “trusted” news websites are The Economist, the BBC and the Wall Street Journal.

neptuneblue

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 06:03 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Just because the "silent majority" isn't so silent, I don't want to listen to racist, homophobic, sexually demeaning and religiously charged rhetoric from conservatives who think and act poorly.
McGentrix

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 08:13 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I tend to trust BBC.

I trust FoxNews and CNN to shine positive lights on the things their audience want and negative on the things they oppose. opposite sides of the same coins

I do not trust most news sources anymore. That is the state of the media today.

I have to find various sources that report the same news to make it believable.
oralloy

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 04:27 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I tend to trust BBC.

Your trust is misplaced. The BBC spewed outright lies about Amanda Knox.
McGentrix

Fri 31 Jul, 2020 04:31 pm
@oralloy,
Tend is subjective. I trust them more than a lot of other news sources.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Just because the "silent majority" isn't so silent, I don't want to listen to racist, homophobic, sexually demeaning and religiously charged rhetoric from conservatives who think and act poorly.

Well, lucky for you there are no conservatives who think and act poorly.
0 Replies