Crime Rates In Liberal Cities Shockingly Higher Than In Conservative Cities

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 02:18 pm
https://www.rollitup.org/t/crime-rates-in-liberal-cities-shockingly-higher-than-in-conservative-cities.757239/

As we all know conservatives are better educated and void of racism and criminal activity unlike liberals.

So, what is it about liberal cities?

oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 02:51 pm
A lot of supposed "murders" are probably white people justifiably defending themselves and then slipping away unnoticed so they can escape being lynched by deranged progressives.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 04:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Liberals are tolerant and peaceful? Chasing Trump administration officials out of restaurants? Burning private property and savagely beating those with whom they disagree? Antifa? No, I don’t think so.

Cities, in particular liberal cities (which is semi-redundant), have far more violent crime than rural areas and conservative towns for a variety of reasons. Urbanites are less religious in general, so it’s easier to reconcile living a life of violent crime when you have no higher power to answer to. You’ll notice mass shooters are overwhelmingly atheists or radical Islamists. Liberal cities are notoriously permissive, such as San Francisco, which decriminalized transmitting HIV/AIDS on purpose because the law “stigmatized gays.” San Francisco and New York cops can’t comply with the “broken windows” model, because they’ve been instructed to ignore petty crimes and are not permitted to stop and frisk likely criminals because it might be viewed as “racist” (or something).

Cities that have embraced leftist ideology also are adherents to the philosophy that the prison system is inherently unjust, thus minority criminals should not be punished appropriately for their crimes. As we saw in California, Jerry Brown swung open the cell doors to let violent inmates back onto our streets to resume terrorizing the populace.

Another important thing to remember is that a large number of cities run by a radical leftist “government” are sanctuary cities. They refuse to prosecute illegal alien criminals, helping them evade law enforcement and continue their evil deeds without those pesky federal law enforcement agents getting in the way.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 07:58 pm
https://i.imgur.com/xqOt9mP.png
https://i.imgur.com/RnhEX7v.png
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:00 pm
So, an observation...

You posted from a source called Roll It Up dot com, The Marijuana Source, which says it got it's information from the Bay Area Center for Voting Research which the link doesn't even work. If you DID look up the work this group does, there are NO reports that reference crime rates in conservative versus liberal cities. Furthermore the link to the "violent crimes rate" comes from.... Neighborhood Scout, a competitor of the online real estate search cite.

RollItUp.Com is kinda funny though. They blast every one and any one. I personally liked this one: https://www.rollitup.org/t/trumps-war-on-cannabis.1021694/ which goes to show stoners do follow the news.

I'm not sure whatever point you're trying to make.
oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
It stands to reason that in places where white people have no other option to protect themselves besides the three S's, there will be more "unexplained homicides" than usual.

These additional deaths are nothing for anyone to worry about. People are just protecting themselves.
maxdancona

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:09 pm
@oralloy,
I am curious about why you think that only White people need to protect themselves?

If you were going to make an argument that wasn't racist, I think you would suggest that all people would need to protect themselves.

Who is going to protect White people from White people (or do you not mind being murdered by someone as long as they aren't Black).
oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm curious if you can produce a cite of me saying any such thing.

If a white person is in danger from another white person, their best option would probably be to call the police.
maxdancona

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:11 pm
@oralloy,
exactly one post ago Oralloy wrote:
It stands to reason that in places where white people have no other option to protect themselves besides the three S's
oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Notice how nothing in that quote says anything even remotely like "only white people need to protect themselves"?

Better reading comprehension please.
maxdancona

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:28 pm
@oralloy,
The question is why you are singling out White people? I think my reading comprehension is just fine.

oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:32 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm not the one who is singling out white people. Democrats, progressives, and BLM goons are singling out white people.
maxdancona

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:36 pm
@oralloy,
You are a silly man, Oralloy.
oralloy

Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:44 pm
@maxdancona,
What is it about facts and reality that you find silly?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 01:50 am
@maxdancona,
Max, today I decided to wear a White t-shirt for my morning jog instead of a Black t-shirt.

You know why?

Because I'm a flaming jackass.
maxdancona

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 08:49 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Max, today I decided to wear a White t-shirt for my morning jog instead of a Black t-shirt.

You know why?

Because I'm a flaming jackass.

Yes. What's you point?
coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yes. What's you point?

He doesn't answer to you. No one does.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 10:08 am
@maxdancona,
Ollie is a stupid man who thinks he is the smartest person here but constantly proves he is very stupid with his every post.
0 Replies

Teufel

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 12:54 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,

Have you really nothing better in your life than this stream of puerile verbiage which you produce on this two bit site?

If one is educated then it is not even a question which requires asking, as it is obvious.

There is a concept of society created by the major establishment within a country. In a cess pit like the USA this then becomes variously adulterated through federalism. Ergo, the separate states have their own ethos and then the separate cities in a similar fashion.

Most crime is committed by poor, uneducated people. There is no argument against that nor needs to be. Most of that crime is driven by drug use and drug use is driven by ... lack of education, lack of hope and lack of skills: meaning social, personal and industrial.

As an American 'poor person' there is for them next to no safety net, next to no benefits system and of course next to no health care.

If one chooses to have a society then myself I am on the stance of N Europe ... It is the society of all within it and everyone within it is entitled to a reasonable life. As an educated, wealthy and reasonable person I understand that means some people have to pay more taxation than others ... but I also know this means I do not have cities full of indignant drug users committing crime and using the streets as a toilet. That need for taxation therefore to me seems eminently sensible. If that makes me a Liberal; good.

So to answer directly the infantile question posed by yourself, a person lacking in much it is blatantly clear .... is this:

If there is a city which removes just about all possible support from the lower echelons, which has a police force primed to attack in all possible ways that same section of society that are 'without' ( in all terms) ... They leave. Oddly enough, because they are humans, not cattle.

They will then naturally arrive where there are at least some services for them. Where the police are not enabled to harass and attack them in all ways ... Does this make the 20% of this section of society who commit 80% of the crime more educated, less likely to predate upon others? No, of course not, but it does mean the 80% who are just trying to survive at least get some help.

This means a 'Liberal' city as you have it, will always have more crime .... Quite why people like yourself have so few brain cells is however another question all together .... But you are so utterly pointless and repugnant, it is not even worth answering that.

No you do not bother me, you repulse me, akin to stepping in something and spoiling very, very expensive shoes.

coldjoint

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 01:33 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
Have you really nothing better in your life than this stream of puerile verbiage which you produce on this two bit site?

Why don't you find a four bit site? No reason to waste your time here.
0 Replies