Do you still enjoy watching videos of Hollywood libs saying Trump will never be President?

BillRM

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:48 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
The idea that a low IQ New York con man could become president is still shocking.

Obama is not from New York, he's from Kenya.

Hell Obama could be from an alien planet as Trump had stated he was very impress with a doctor who think that we are now using alien DNA so why not Obama being a for real alien.

That could explain why with the teams of detectives Trump send to Kenya came back with nothing at all as alien technology was being used to block them.
0 Replies

shug23

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:40 am
Today Rasmussen is back up to 48%....
Teufel

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 12:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Never seen one; as a European we thankfully laugh from afar at the Trump & Furry Trumpets show.

But I do like these seemingly endless stories about Trump supporters ingesting bleach, chloroquine phosphate and other such obviously fatal products Drunk ... Just two of many ...... Makes me laugh every single time ...

One would imagine with quite so many committing 'Trump Hari Kari' it'd get old but it never does Very Happy

Oh ... and I've reported you for your seemingly endless racism. It might wash in America, but not in decent countries.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 02:41 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
Oh ... and I've reported you for your seemingly endless racism. It might wash in America, but not in decent countries.

As a white, conservative, republican, I can not be a racist.

That is why you have never seen anything racist come from me.
Ragman

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:23 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
“The lady doth protest too much, methinks“ was an interesting quote in Hamlet from William Shakespeare.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:31 pm
@shug23,
Quote:
Today Rasmussen is back up to 48%....

When Biden is forced to come out of hiding and when he starts babbling incoherently and sniffing children, Trump's numbers will just keep going up and up.
0 Replies

shug23

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:02 am
51% today......
0 Replies