Another Trip Into The Darkness Of The LIBERAL Mind

H2O MAN

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 08:15 am
Actually, a few trips here.
Our first stop is Phoenix, Arizona. In about six weeks they’ll be opening the city pools out there. This means they have to hire lifeguards. Uh oh .. there seems to be a problem. NPR is reporting that one Phoenix city worker said: “The kids in the pool are all either Hispanic or black or whatever, and every lifeguard is white, and we don’t like that.”
Really? They don’t like that? “Help! My child is drowning! Lifeguard! Help! Not you, white boy! My child is Latino! Help! Get me a Latino Lifeguard!”
Yeah .. that’s going to happen. When someone is in trouble in the water nobody in their right mind gives a flying 0bama how much light reflects off the lifeguard’s skin. But the City of Phoenix Aquatics Outreach Program can’t seem to consider people as individuals … typical of liberals. The individual’s qualifications for the job are not the primary issue … race is. It’s your GROUP identity that counts, not your individual worth.
Our next stop is Texas. I was having a conversation with a Texan a few days ago. I had no idea that this person was a raving proggie .. but his mindless liberalism soon became clear. The conversation turned to the District Attorney and his wife who were shot and killed in Texas.
“And we have a governor who celebrates that.” The proggie said.

“What?”
“Yeah, our governor (Rich Perry) celebrates shootings like this. He’s opposed to stronger gun control.”
There you have it … the classic liberal argumentative technique. You have a governor who opposes knee-jerk gun control measures that have always failed in the past, and show no promise of working in the future, and suddenly you have a governor who “celebrates” a government official being shot by a lunatic. You have a Republican who opposes hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money being spent on pollution measures that simply won’t produce any measurable improvement in air or water quality, and that means that “Republicans want people to drink polluted water and breath polluted air.” You have some conservative suggest that medical care might be made more affordable and available through some private-sector options and your proggie friend responds “Republicans don’t want poor people to have health care.”
All of these are flat-out conversation stoppers. You know at that point that no rational conversation with this person on this particular subject is possible. Perhaps that’s why progs use these conversation stoppers … they know that they can’t defend their position, so they demonize yours. You celebrate government officials being shot by nut cases, you don’t want poor people to get health care, you want people to drink dirty water and breath dirty air. You’re just evil. Conversation over.
But … as I’ve said for years; this is why liberals are such miserable failures at talk radio. You can’t spew forth this 0bama on the air and then deal with more knowledgeable and rational callers. You might as well get a TV show on MSNBC where you don’t have to take calls, where you won’t be challenged.
And that brings us to the last foray into the dark and dangerous liberal mind. This time it’s Melissa Harris-Perry from MSNBC. She’s also a professor of race and gender (ohhhhhhhhhh!) at Tulane. The lovely Melissa, a LibTard of the highest order, recently had this to say:
“We have to break through the private idea that kids belong to their parents. We have to recognize the collective idea that kids belong to the community.

Please notice the words I’ve highlighted. Melissa Harris Hyphen Perry is saying that we have to abandon the PRIVATE for the COLLECTIVE. This is classic Communist thought as set forth in The Communist Manifesto. The individual doesn’t count. The COLLECTIVE does. Communists have long said that all they need to do is just capture the minds of ONE generation of American children, and their conquest will be certain. Government schools anyone? It reminds us of that video they showed at the Democrat National Convention which told the delegates: “The government is the only thing we all belong to.”

So … how do you like the idea that your children don’t belong to you? Do you think that your children are actually the property of the community? Really? You keep voting for Democrats and pretty soon that will become a much stronger reality than you like.

But there’s another politician who said something like this a while back. Here’s the quote:

“When an opponent says ‘I will not come over to your side’ I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already! What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants now stand in this new camp. In short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”

Wow! Children belonging to the community! Do you think this is where Melissa Harris-Perry got her idea? If so, she might not want to admit it. That second quote was uttered on November 11, 1933 .. by someone named Adolf Hitler.

BOORTZ
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,201 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

farmerman

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:18 am
@H2O MAN,
so do conservatives think of kids as PETS??

All you can give your kids is Roots and Wings
Rockhead

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:23 am
@farmerman,
and a need for years of therapy...
H2O MAN

Tue 9 Apr, 2013 06:54 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

and a need for years of therapy...

... to deprogram them from years of liberalism and liberal brain washing in government schools.
0 Replies