On the lighter side of romance

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 04:45 pm
littlek wrote:
Glasspaper?

Glasspaper, also known as sandpaper, is definitely not Masturbation material. Too Rough, causes blisters and all that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:17 pm
ah, lord ellpus - I would have guessed it was sandpaper if pressed.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:19 pm
kitchenpete wrote:
Funny stuff, folks!

I'll have to check on the signals on tonight's date...

Wink

How did it go, KP!?!?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:54 pm
My dear Lord, I hope you didn't find out the hard way about the sand paper.

I think we're jumping the gun about the direction of KP's dates' feet... how do we even know she has feet, I as you?
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:26 am
lil k

It went fine - just a drink and a chat before going in different directions (kissing on cheeks only) but agreement to meet again for dinner and/or a ride on my motorbike. Got on well and I found her sexy.

As to feet - she has them, they seem to function but we were sitting on a sofa and she tucked her legs up so her feet could not realistically be pointing in any specific direction.

I did notice some twirling of hair above the ear...which I take to be a good sign!

KP
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:31 am
I've looked again at the list of signs - there was certainly mirroring/mimicing.

One other thing I've remembered from a course I took on interviewing (from an ex-police instructor). If two people are facing each other squarely (directly face-to-face) it means either (a) that they are directing agression towards each other or (b) that there is romantic/sexual attraction between them.

I suppose that goes along with the feet thing!

KP
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:49 am
twirling and mirroring

that is good news!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:52 am
Used the ol' motorcycle ride as a pickup technique.

You dirty bastard, you.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:57 am
I find faking an injury--ankle sprain--is the best way to pick up women. Especially foreign exchange students. It's what a winner does.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:01 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Used the ol' motorcycle ride as a pickup technique.

You dirty bastard, you.

She seemed very interested in taking a ride on my trobbing beast - more so than I would have expected, to be honest. It is a very big one, of course! Laughing

OK - I'm referring to one of these (mine's not quite so shiny, though!)

KP

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/merlinbooks/01gs2.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:34 pm
Ah, a BMW biker geek! Just kidding, those are great bikes...did you see the new K1200R? Pretty mean looking bike. 160hp.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 05:41 pm
Sounds promising, KP! Keep us updated?
0 Replies