6
   

Facebook VP on ad boycott: We have 'no incentive' to allow hate speech.

 
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:43 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Self defense is OK. But that isn't what you are advocating. Black Lives Matter is all about murdering police officers and white people.


So all those white members of Black lives matter are killing themselves and all the white police officers that join the marches are now dead?

Silly silly person who must be a fox viewer,

Quote:

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020/06/12/amid-protests-majorities-across-racial-and-ethnic-groups-express-support-for-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Police officers are joining protesters for prayers and hugs in several US cities
Hollie Silverman
By Hollie Silverman, CNN

Updated 12:30 PM ET, Tue June 2, 2020
Police march with protesters in act of solidarity
Police march with protesters in act of solidarity
CNN





They grew up witnesses to violence, and won't stop until it does

SWAT team resigns after police chief kneels with protesters
Stephanie Busari and daughter
Op-Ed: What speaking to my daughter about George Floyd taught me
Sara Sidner preparing to go live at the Floyd memorial in Minneapolis.
Sidner on reporting at the front lines of BLM movement
nola statue toppled
Video shows protesters toppling statue in New Orleans

See the Seattle area overtaken by protesters

Black police officer: I feel torn between my race and my badge

Haddish: I shouldn't be afraid when I see those lights behind me

Police march with protesters in act of solidarity
Breonna Taylor
Officer involved in Breonna Taylor's death fired
leaders march in chicago
See Illinois leaders march in Juneteenth rally
RealityCheck0612
Avlon: History it is messy, it's time to right some wrongs
Workers remove a Confederate monument from Decatur square in Georgia on Friday, June 19.
Watch this Confederate obelisk be pulled down

Chicago mayor calls tweet from teachers union racist
ATLANTA, GA - MAY 31: A police officer wearing a body cam is seen during a demonstration on May 31, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia. Across the country, protests have erupted following the recent death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Photo by Elijah Nouvelage/Getty Images)
Here's how some police are responding to calls for reform
Steven Baca sits on the ground after the shooting.
Shooting breaks out during protest over conquistador statue

They grew up witnesses to violence, and won't stop until it does

SWAT team resigns after police chief kneels with protesters
Stephanie Busari and daughter
Op-Ed: What speaking to my daughter about George Floyd taught me
Sara Sidner preparing to go live at the Floyd memorial in Minneapolis.
Sidner on reporting at the front lines of BLM movement
nola statue toppled
Video shows protesters toppling statue in New Orleans

See the Seattle area overtaken by protesters

Black police officer: I feel torn between my race and my badge

Haddish: I shouldn't be afraid when I see those lights behind me

Police march with protesters in act of solidarity
Breonna Taylor
Officer involved in Breonna Taylor's death fired
leaders march in chicago
See Illinois leaders march in Juneteenth rally
RealityCheck0612
Avlon: History it is messy, it's time to right some wrongs
Workers remove a Confederate monument from Decatur square in Georgia on Friday, June 19.
Watch this Confederate obelisk be pulled down

Chicago mayor calls tweet from teachers union racist
ATLANTA, GA - MAY 31: A police officer wearing a body cam is seen during a demonstration on May 31, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia. Across the country, protests have erupted following the recent death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Photo by Elijah Nouvelage/Getty Images)
Here's how some police are responding to calls for reform
Steven Baca sits on the ground after the shooting.
Shooting breaks out during protest over conquistador statue
(CNN)Americans have been protesting the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police for days on end in dozens of cities throughout the United States.

While tensions between police and demonstrators have heated up in many places, some officers have shown solidarity with the movement by hugging protesters, praying with them, mourning with them, and taking a knee to honor Floyd.
Atlanta officers take a knee before protesters.
Atlanta officers take a knee before protesters.
In Atlanta, Georgia, a line of police officers holding shields during a protest Monday near Centennial Olympic park kneeled in front of demonstrators.
In another image, an officer wearing a gas mask, helmet and vest was seen embracing a demonstrator in a hug on the fourth day of protests in the southern city.

The Black Lives Matter movement, which is back in the headlines amid the nationwide protests, receives wide support. Two-thirds of U.S. adults say they support the movement, with 38% saying they strongly support it. This sentiment is particularly strong among black Americans, although majorities of white (60%), Hispanic (77%) and Asian (75%) Americans express at least some support.1
glitterbag
 
  3  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

oralloy wrote:

I don't see it because it's not there. Your support of this racist group is wrong.


It is just because I want to let Black people kill White people, right?

I curious.. though. Can you tell me if I want to let Black people kill all White people?

Or can I make a list? If I can make a list of which White people to kill... then sure, I could get on board with that.

And can I put George Zimmerman on the list? I am not sure if he really counts as White.






You know Max, we don't often agree..........but this post is brilliant.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:46 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm not surprised to see that you are in favor of committing murder.
glitterbag
 
  4  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You are the only person here with a low IQ. You are the only person here who is attempting demagogy (you aren't very good at it). And you are the only person here spouting piffle (you do OK at that at least).


I know you are but what am I?

The reality of life here on A2K is that you claiming anyone has a low IQ is tres amusing.
glitterbag
 
  4  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:49 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I'm not surprised to see that you are in favor of committing murder.


And I'm not at all surprised that you want to think that.....who's the guy with the low IQ now? I won't mention any names, but his initials are oralloy.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Wrong again. You are the only person here with a low IQ.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:51 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Not according to the Christian Bible as for example when Mosses came down the mountain the first time with the commandments including not to kill an found that the Tribes was misbehaving he order large scale killings until his most loyal men could no longer move their swords.

The historical accuracy of the Bible is pretty good as far back as 900 BC, but the accuracy breaks down for events earlier than that.

Some of the earlier events seem to be accurate, like Saul's kingdom, and Shiloh being the center of Jewish worship before they had kings. But it's a bad idea to rely on the Bible for history earlier than 900 BC.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I know you are

Wrong again. You are the only person here with a low IQ.

You are the only person here who is attempting demagogy (you aren't very good at it).

And you are the only person here spouting piffle (you do OK at that at least).


glitterbag wrote:
but what am I?

What you are is too dimwitted to post anything other than childish name-calling.


glitterbag wrote:
The reality of life here on A2K is that you claiming anyone has a low IQ is tres amusing.

Laughing at your intellectual betters will not change the reality that you are the only person here with a low IQ.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So all those white members of Black lives matter are killing themselves and all the white police officers that join the marches are now dead?

Black people are being killed in justified self defense when they try to murder people, as you yourself once acknowledged.

Why have you stopped caring about the truth?


BillRM wrote:
Silly silly person who must be a fox viewer,

You can always tell when a progressive has no facts or logic with which to defend their demented ideology.

They start babbling randomly about Fox News when that happens.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 09:57 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Not according to the Christian Bible as for example when Mosses came down the mountain the first time with the commandments including not to kill an found that the Tribes was misbehaving he order large scale killings until his most loyal men could no longer move their swords.

The historical accuracy of the Bible is pretty good as far back as 900 BC, but the accuracy breaks down for events earlier than that.

Some of the earlier events seem to be accurate, like Saul's kingdom, and Shiloh being the center of Jewish worship before they had kings. But it's a bad idea to rely on the Bible for history earlier than 900 BC.


So you can pick and choose what you take from that silly book rolling your own religion.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:00 pm
@BillRM,
Hardly silly. The Jewish kingdoms are a part of humanity's cultural heritage.

Of course you can pick and choose. Who says you can't?
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  3  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:






Laughing at your intellectual betters will not change the reality that you are the only person here with a low IQ.


I love it, you never disappoint. hahahahaha intellectual betters, what a hoot.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:08 pm
@glitterbag,
It is a fact that I am smart and you are stupid. It's just the way things are.
glitterbag
 
  3  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:24 pm
@oralloy,
It's really ok oral....I don't see you as a threat, even though you constantly insult me and claim I'm stupid. I can't even get angry at you...I can't get incensed or even really feel insulted. I can tell that life hasn't been good to you and I understand it makes you a little crazy and insecure. So if it makes you feel better about your life, continue to name call and pretend you are others 'betters'. I apologize for laughing at you, but when I was growing up my parents were very strict about pretentious statements such as "your betters".....it was forbidden in my house, and woe unto the child who was flip or disrespectful to anyone.

I do worry about you from time to time, you seem isolated and unhappy. I hope you find a way to learn to enjoy the gift of life.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:30 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
even though you constantly insult me and claim I'm stupid.

Don't be so dishonest. You are the only person here who is doing that.

I merely set the record straight in response to your lies and name-calling.


glitterbag wrote:
I can tell that life hasn't been good to you and I understand it makes you a little crazy and insecure.

You don't know anything about me.

You are just engaging in more name-calling because you lack the intelligence to do anything else.


glitterbag wrote:
So if it makes you feel better about your life, continue to name call

Again, you are the person who is doing that, not me.


glitterbag wrote:
and pretend you are others 'betters'.

No pretending. I am vastly smarter than you in reality.


glitterbag wrote:
I apologize for laughing at you, but when I was growing up my parents were very strict about pretentious statements such as "your betters".....it was forbidden in my house, and woe unto the child who was flip or disrespectful to anyone.

Your parents certainly failed with your upbringing.

Of course, considering your limitations they can hardly be blamed for that. I'm sure they did the best that they could.


glitterbag wrote:
you seem isolated and unhappy. I hope you find a way to learn to enjoy the gift of life.

As above, you don't know anything about me.

You are just engaging in more name-calling because you lack the intelligence to do anything else.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:42 pm
I have clashed with both Glitterbag and Oralloy. That might make me somewhat of an unbiased judge.

For what it is worth, I think Glitterbag is more intelligent.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 10:45 pm
@maxdancona,
You are wrong. I'm smarter than the both of you combined.

Can you provide any examples of Glitterbag offering an intelligent argument?

I can provide lots of examples of me offering an intelligent argument.

Can you provide any examples of you ever being able to prove that I am wrong about something?

I can provide examples of me proving that you are wrong.
RABEL222
 
  5  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 02:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Have you noticed when his intelligence is challenged he goes into histerical low unintellectial rants?
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
@RABEL222,
That's another lie.

You lie about me because you aren't capable of posting anything intelligent.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:02 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Can you provide any examples of Glitterbag offering an intelligent argument?

<crickets>

I guess Max can't provide any examples of Glitterbag ever offering an intelligent argument.

Max has a big mouth, but it's all a bunch of bluffing and empty boasting. He can't back up what he says.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/13/2020 at 05:04:27