Facebook VP on ad boycott: We have 'no incentive' to allow hate speech.

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Colin Kaepernick is a uniqely American figure. He is a perfect example of what it means to be American.

He's a racist thug who supports murdering police officers.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:19 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Yes, I am saying that no organisation should be outlawed because of it's ideology. If an organisation makes a violent act or engages in criminal activity... that is a different story.

If an Al Qaida group is promoting transgender rights and expresses hatred towards the United States because of their lack of progress.... they should be legally protected. They have every right to express their anger, outrage and hatred in spite of the fact that many Americans will feel offended or upset by them.

If the same Al Qaida group is building up an arsenal, I would say they have crossed a line.

Al-Qa'ida is outlawed because they murder people.

maxdancona wrote:
Building up an arsenal is not speech.

You might want to consult the amendment that is adjacent to the First Amendment.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I am strongly opposed to the US War on Terror. It is a disaster for civil rights.

I don't think that is true. How is it a disaster for civil rights?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:23 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You and cj are not educators. You are consertive propagandists who don't know the difference between lies and truth.

You cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement from their posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:24 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The far left is slightly more intelligent, but also more whiny.

I can out-IQ anyone on the left.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:39 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
The far left is slightly more intelligent, but also more whiny.

I can out-IQ anyone on the left.

No one on the left uses IQ as a verb.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Who gets to decide what is censored?

Is the phrase 'no justice no peace!' glorifying violence? I am going to guess, based on your political ideology that you will say it isn't. But it sure sounds like they are threatening whatever is the opposite of peace.

Censureship always comes down to subjective decisions based on political bias.

I do agree with the no peace comment should be ban but on the other hand I wonder how the white population would reacted if white young men was being carelessly gun down by police officers at the rate of black youth.

Hell using a no knock warrant the police murder an innocent black woman in her own bed so it go beyond young males now to women in their own beds.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:20 pm
@BillRM,
The comment I was making was about censorship. I was pointing out that the left also uses rhetoric that could objectively be considered a call to violence.

I am against censorship from any side. My position is that nothing less than a direct threat should be censored.
BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Sorry I do not agree as you hardly need a direct threat to engineer the killings of minorities members by others while keeping your hands clean.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I wonder how the white population would reacted if white young men was being carelessly gun down by police officers at the rate of black youth.

Many of these killings are actually justified self defense.

BillRM wrote:
Hell using a no knock warrant the police murder an innocent black woman in her own bed so it go beyond young males now to women in their own beds.

White people get killed unjustly too. And no one cares when it happens to white people.
BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:37 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
I wonder how the white population would reacted if white young men was being carelessly gun down by police officers at the rate of black youth.

Many of these killings are actually justified self defense.

BillRM wrote:

White people get killed unjustly too. And no one cares when it happens to white people.

Going to be interesting to see how many blacks are murder by cops going forward now we are beginning to grant the same level of protection to black youths as white youths an the police will have to show the same repeat the same level of need to used deadly force against blacks as whites.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:51 pm
@BillRM,
Justified self defense is hardly murder.

Black people were already better protected than whites. No one ever cares when a white person is unjustly killed.

What's going to happen now that police are afraid to confront black criminals (and white people are afraid to even call the police) is:

White people are just going to quietly defend themselves when they are attacked, and then slip away without troubling the police with details.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Black people were already better protected than whites. No one ever cares when a white person is unjustly killed.

If facts said that people get a significantly longer prison sentence for killing a white person than for killing a black person (under the same circumstances)... would this prove you wrong?

Or is this just another opinion of your where the facts don't really matter.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:02 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
If facts said that people get a significantly longer prison sentence for killing a white person than for killing a black person (under the same circumstances)... would this prove you wrong?

No. That would be unrelated. The subject was people killed by police officers.

But it would still be unjust if it were true.

maxdancona wrote:
Or is this just another opinion of your where the facts don't really matter.

Your characterization is untrue. Facts always matter to me.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:02 pm
@oralloy,
Been all manner of studies done between blacks and other groups including whites and the police that show that there is no indication that blacks are more likely to be involve in criminal activity then any other group yet they are target far far more.

Hell there was a study of women who was picked out for added screening by US custom when returning to the US an while blacks was selected far more often then whites they have far less repeat far less likely to be smuggling.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:08 pm
@BillRM,
Meh. I used to care about stuff like this.

But I got tired of being attacked by black people for trying to discuss their problems and how to make things better, so I stopped caring.

Now that BLM goons are lynching white people, I really really really don't care about black people's problems. Let 'em suffer.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
there is no indication that blacks are more likely to be involve in criminal activity then any other group yet they are target far far more.

There certainly is. Kids without fathers are very likely to have trouble with the law. The Black community is very short on fathers who want to take that responsibility. That is the problem no one wants to talk about.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 11:42 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Meh. I used to care about stuff like this.

But I got tired of being attacked by black people for trying to discuss their problems and how to make things bett, so I stopped caring.

Now that BLM goons are lynching white people, I really really really don't care about black people's problems. Let 'em suffer.

My my blacks are now lynching whites instead of the other way around.

Much watch more of Fox news to get up to speed on the subject and or Trump twits.

Now congress after a few hundreds of refusing to do so will at once pass an anti lynching law
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 07:37 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

RABEL222 wrote:

You and cj are not educators. You are consertive propagandists who don't know the difference between lies and truth.

{they} are becoming the Laurel and Hardy of silly alt-right banter. Enjoy the show.

Don't be childish. If you disagree with their posts, say so. If you don't want to be bothered, ignore them entirely.

Using stupid names for them is childish and likely to just get your post deleted.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 07:40 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

He's a racist thug who supports murdering police officers.

You know how you go on about "Show me where I am wrong?"

You are wrong. He's an athlete who tried using his celebrity to forward a cause he thought was justifiable.

He is not racist or a thug and he does not support murdering police officers.