We will be way better of without a government!

Palandre

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 11:56 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
...but you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge the good,

You are very delusional at his point. I have written before everything tnat is 'good' from 'government' can be done way better without 'government"

Quote:
no argue for how it can be done better

Well, if there is no 'government' to solve problems ( which there absolutely are, I do realize that, then there are suddenly more then million people to solve these problems. Besides that, I already have pointed to how to make solutions. But it seems you don't read it and then you accuse me of not giving anything. It is a bit cheap, honestly.
Palandre

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 11:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
Less government = less crime and racism.

Better however=no government.
0 Replies

Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:00 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
ROFL. Of course you are childishly intending to insult, for any adult can rephrase what you said to say it in a respectful way. Eg. "It seems to me that your fears are driving what you said"

Please grow up , don't be a snowflake now! And don't try to be PC, ok?
Yes, people who 'need' government have mommy and daddy issues.
Crystal clear, right?!
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:05 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
And, again, a government canĀ“t logically exist.

1. Your statement is not making any sense.

2. Why are you saying that a government cannot logically exist, when government actually do exist?

3. This is not hypothetical. Government really does exist.

3. The hair on my head exist, because there is actually hair on my head.

4. That is also not hypothetical.

5. Since there is hair on my head, then the hair on my head does exist.
Real Music

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:53 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
And don't you see that a 'government' can't logically exist?

1. No, I don't see, because you are not making any sense.

2. Can water logically exist in the ocean?

3. Water can logically exist in the ocean.

4. The reason water can logically exist in the ocean is because there is actually water in the ocean.

5. The reason government can logically exist is because government actually does exist.
0 Replies

Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:59 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
1. Your statement is not making any sense.

At first.

Quote:
Why are you saying that a government cannot logically exist, when government actually do exist?

It is only an idea in peoples head.

Quote:
This is not hypothetical. Government really does exist

Nope. But years of indoctrination makes you think it does.

Quote:
The hair on my head exist, because there is actually hair on my head

Exactly! in the real world.

Quote:
That is also not hypothetical.

I agree it is real, unlike 'government'.

Quote:
Since there is hair on my head, then the hair on my head does exist

Yep, so what?
Real Music

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:18 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
I am only saying we will be way better off without 'government'.
Of course there will be problems we have to solve, but we will have much lesser problems then when we have 'government'

1. You saying so, doesn't make it true.

2. I don't recall you posting any examples that would support your assertions.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:32 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
It is only an idea in peoples head.
1. Once again, you are not making any sense.

2. I have the idea in my head to go to the store and pick up a loaf of bread.

3. That idea to go to the store to pick up a loaf of bread is as real as real can be.

Quote:
Nope. But years of indoctrination makes you think it does.
1. Nope, you are definitely wrong on multiple levels.

2. You do know that your posts are sounding more and more insane?

3. But, don't you worry, I still like reading your posts purely for entertainment.

4. Your insane posts makes fun and entertaining reading
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 06:09 am
The 'problem' here (On-Thread) is that Palandre is, although correct in his premise, proposing a 'Utopian-Worldview' - That is, although unachievable (I'll explain later) - Exactly... How civilisation would best function.

But - 'This' civilisation is orchestrated, fundamentally, in such fashion, that - It Cannot alter its destiny by 'want', alone.

A 'Utopian-based' paradigm-shift requires a COMPLETE "Reset".
And - We're OUT-OF-TIME.
We came, We played, We lost.

We'll Get it Right - But Not This time around.

Until Next Time - Farewell.

Mark
Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:51 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
The 'problem' here (On-Thread) is that Palandre is, although correct in his premise, proposing a 'Utopian-Worldview' - That is, although unachievable (I'll explain later) - Exactly... How civilisation would best function.

No, sorry, I really am not talking Utopian here. Not at all.
Without 'government' there will still be problems to solve (that is life!) but with 'government' out of the way, there will be less problems.
And, that is for sure, there will be injected less immorality into society.
So, that is a good thing.
mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:29 am
@Palandre,
What, exactly, do you define as 'govt'?
All quarters of Establishment - Law, Justice, Education, Money, Defence, Industry...?

Please explain?
Mark
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:32 am
@Palandre,
What if govt was based on moral and ethical foundations - Whereas the leaders were 'representatives' of their populace - And Not their 'Governors'?

Mark
mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:38 am
@mark noble,
Even then - How would they represent the 'whole' of their relative household? Difrerent Folk want different things, have differing worldviews, beliefs, needs...
How can everyone be satisfied?

The Entire social-mindset would have to be formulated into one 'Hive-dynamic' congruence.

Instantly.

Mark
Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:07 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
What if govt was based on moral and ethical foundations - Whereas the leaders were 'representatives' of their populace - And Not their 'Governors'?

I don't think it is possible. What do you mean by "Not their governors"?

When there is 'government" there are 'governors' of course.
0 Replies

Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:11 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Even then - How would they represent the 'whole' of their relative household? Difrerent Folk want different things, have differing worldviews, beliefs, needs...

Exatly! it can't. Even worse, once people are chosen into 'power', do you really think they are there for the people or do you think they will use it for their self?
I think it is pretty clear.
mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:20 pm
@Palandre,
So - We just wake up, tomorrow - Remove All world governments - And everything will improve for everyone - Even all the (Now) unemployed government personnel and associated partners and subsidiaries?

You sure this is gonna work?

Mark
mark noble

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:25 pm
@Palandre,
I believe everyone is 'out-for-themself/ves' - You & I included.

Mark
0 Replies

Palandre

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:58 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
So - We just wake up, tomorrow - Remove All world governments - And everything will improve for everyone - Even all the (Now) unemployed government personnel and associated partners and subsidiaries?

You sure this is gonna work?

Mark

Ok, let's see, then there is no criminal organisation anymore ('government'), there is no theft anymore (tax) by giant criminal organisations, there is no 'legit' force used on people anymore, there are no people kidnapped anymore, kids are not indoctrinated anymore with 'government' propaganda, there will never be forced vaccinations, kids won't be send anymore abroad to fight in a war, that isn't what is told to them, there are no psycho and sociopaths 'steering' society, there will be no more slavery (government=slavery), there will be less immorality.people's car windows won't be samshed by cops for not wearing facemasks and on and on it goes.
Hmmm, so my answer is an absolutely YES,

And there are already clear plans to let it work,
But don't under estimate the creativity and what have you will rise,

For most people ( as it was for me once) it is very difficult to see the obvious, because of all the pro-government propaganda.

It really is an excercise in deprogramming. It is a process.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:12 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
You are very delusional at his point. I have written before everything tnat is 'good' from 'government' can be done way better without 'government"
Which is simply a way of not acknowledging any good done by government - Because in brushing it off / glossing over it, you have:
- never acknowledged any specific good
- never acknowledged the huge breadth of specific good government does (which would require a denialist to start acknowledging any & each specific good until they realised how large the list is)
- never acknowledged how far reaching any specific good is
- never explained why you think anyone would want to do the specific example that the government does
- never explained why anyone would provide specific services to the extent that government does (eg. Why would anyone else want to pay out of their own pocket to provide the public free schooling, free health services. And the motive for anyone else running a Land Titles dept, would differ to why would anyone want to pay for a single community support services, would differ from...). So you cannot make a cover all explanation in the why department.
- never explained how they would do it better - which will also differ from specific example to specific example, so no cover all explanation of how exists.
- never opened your absent and likely non existent logic up to contest, obviously because it won't hold water
- never provided evidence for your delusional claims

Your reasoning for not doing this quite obvious - by lumping it all as one, and giving a very vague 'someone else can do it better'....you can ignore the huge amounts of specific goods done by government; and the extent of specific goods; and the why & how of your supposed solutions...all by glossing over it with barely a thought. Same for why you call a system with real outcomes an illusion - so you can give no further thought to fact that it produces real, existing, good outcomes. Whether or not government is a technical/conceptual illusion is irrelevant to the functions & workings that produce a plethora of good specific outcomes, meaning your belief in the illusion is irrelevant to the good it does (you claim it responsible for evils, admitting to a reality of it, but attempt to ignore & divert from its good - which is blatant hypocrisy). Engaging in such a piss poor denial of such a breadth of reality leaves your viewpoint in a very delusional state.

Quote:
Besides that, I already have pointed to how to make solutions.
Uh huh. Provide a quote & link to anything that is not 'someone else can do it better' - which claim says how (as you claim it does). You can copy the link address in the top right hand corner of every post. By the way, foisting a responsibility off onto another person will inevitably involve 'why would they want to do it?'
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 05:37 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
You do understand that Palandre has no answer for such questions?

Well...he thinks he has answers (to other questions), but they don't involve him giving any thought to how they would actually work, nor him understanding how human nature works, so your question involve an impossibility for him - providing an answer that takes into account human nature & how it would work. That is why he doesn't understand that his view is a utopian view.