We will be way better of without a government!

vikorr

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 12:49 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
I take it you can't read.
Number of people is no indication at all. Talking about logic.
ROFL. Other than the idiocy of claiming a person replying to you on a forum can't read... You said "Smarter people then you will easily understand what I mean." and I presented fact - the number of people here that disagreed with you (all bar one). My follow on comment "apparently everyone here is dumb" is a facetious mockery of the your view of other peoples intelligence (as the only conclusions left, given those numbers, is that you think I'm really clever, or you think everyone is really dumb)
0 Replies

Lon

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 12:59 pm
@Sturgis,
Bunk!! Government is absolutely necessary. People are not capable or able to organise themselves with out chaos & confusion
Palandre

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 08:42 pm
@Lon,
Quote:
Government is absolutely necessary. People are not capable or able to organise themselves with out chaos & confusion

Nope, that is just indoctrination.

As I wrote before. if " People are not capable or able to organise themselves with out chaos & confusion", how the hell then can a subset of these same people( in government) being able to pull it of? Logic alone shows the sheer impossibility of that!

In other words:

Since men are not angels, NONE are fit to rule!

And of course the very obvious one:

Government=slavery
CalamityJane

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:11 pm
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:
Since men are not angels, NONE are fit to rule!

You are so right! THat's why we need women in government, the more the better!
Palandre

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:15 pm
@CalamityJane,
Sorry, girl, the same applies to woman. Wink
CalamityJane

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:24 pm
@Palandre,
Wrong! If you look at all the female leaders around the world then you'll realize that they have their **** together and the countries thrive and prosper. Every one of these female leaders has gotten a handle on Covid19 too, by the way.
Palandre

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 07:45 am
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Wrong! If you look at all the female leaders around the world then you'll realize that they have their **** together and the countries thrive and prosper. Every one of these female leaders has gotten a handle on Covid19 too, by the way.

Oh hell no! You must be joking I am sure!!!

Just look at the Bitch in Michigan.
And a 'handle onCovid-19" ????????????????????????
Please, where is the first woman standing up and saying this is a scam??

That is right! NOWHERE!!!
A handle on COVID-19? Give me a break!

So, nope, you are definitely wrong, sorry.

The same argument applies. Woman aren't fit for 'government' as well.

QED.

0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 08:20 am
Women/Men in govt - All do as directed - By those who fund their passage thereuntowith.

You 'Don't' Climb into such positions UNLESS you Do as You're 'DIRECTED'.

It's ALL one Big Club of Arselickers, selling the world the 'elites' agenda.
China vs Usa, Usa Vs Russia, Iran vs Usa, UK vs China, N Korea vs Everyone - BE AFRAID OF MULTIPLE BOGEYMEN/WOMEN/OTHER...

You lambs - En route de l'abottoire.

Worst thing is - The 'Elites' are Not even aware of what the 'Breakaway (Offworld) Elites are up to.

Other worst thing is... NONE of the above has any idea of... other than their own 'perceived' realities.

Mark...
vikorr

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:24 pm
@mark noble,
Most here comprehend the problems of having a government. The issue that exists is that neither of you appear able to comprehend the issues that exist of not having a government. Yes, yes, you think such a view is due to indoctrination...while:
- ignoring the services provided & their benefits
- avoiding the history of all places (that have a suitably high population) where governments have broken down, or don't exist.
- ignoring humanities desire for power over each other (which is related to the point directly above, but goes further than that)

Of course there are plenty of poorly functioning governments out there. Does that mean most in those countries would be better off without a government? Usually if the populations rises up, the old government is replaced with a new one. It's quite rare for no one to grab the power vacuum.
vikorr

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:01 pm
@vikorr,
Put another way - the question posed by our OP demands a consideration of both sides of the argument, the pros and cons, but our OP only wishes to talk about what he perceives as the cons. Nor does he wish to talk about his reasoning, nor provide any evidence for his position. So his question was not honestly put to others.
Palandre

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:14 pm
@vikorr,
you seem to lie a lot. how about a position as politics in ehhh.?

0 Replies

Palandre

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:20 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
- ignoring the services provided & their benefits

So what? Can easily be done without any 'government".

Quote:
- avoiding the history of all places (that have a suitably high population) where governments have broken down, or don't exist.

Be more specific.

Quote:
- ignoring humanities desire for power over each other (which is related to the point directly above, but goes further than that)

lol, Yeahh!! Ignoring? That IS 'government"
Exactly what "government" does!No wonder socio and psychopaths gravitate towards 'government'.

Well, if you don't want to see that 'government=slavery" then so be it,

Most people who need 'government' have daddy and mamy issues.
vikorr

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 11:11 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
Be more specific.
Come now - I've asked you numerous times for you to provide specific examples, which you never do. Now you hypocritically call on another poster to do what you won't do?

Then again, I don't have anything to hide. Afghanistan, Somalia, Congo, Sudan (the conflict zone), to some degree most middle African nations, any ongoing warzone, any place ruled by warlords, any place with no go zones within cities (for the police), any place mostly run by gangs. Those are current.

Quote:
lol, Yeahh!! Ignoring? That IS 'government"
You ignore humanities desire for power because you apply its working only to government - ignoring that it applies to all of human activities (and government is just one subset of human activity) - whether government exists or not. It is this complete context, as well as how that would play out without government, that you ignore.

As I said, your question is dishonest. You don't actually want to ask others whether or not we would be better off without a government, for you are not interested in their views, nor any pros of government. You want to only to concentrate on how you perceive we would be better off without government.
Palandre

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 02:32 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
As I said, your question is dishonest. You don't actually want to ask others whether or not we would be better off without a government, for you are not interested in their views, nor any pros of government. You want to only to concentrate on how you perceive we would be better off without government.

Well, dishonest isn't quit what I would name it, but you have a point here.
However, for me it is extremely super clear that we really will be better of without any form of 'government'. So, yes, in that sense you are absolutely right.
The existence of any 'government' is a form of extreme madnes and destructiveness. I see all the people working 'in' and 'for ' the 'government as
people with a deep rooted mental illness, namely the belief in authority,
Yes, government IS slavery, there is no way around it, Yes, we will be better off without it. Always.

vikorr

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 02:38 am
@Palandre,
Quote:
However, for me it is extremely super clear that we really will be better of without any form of 'government'.
Then I imagine you should be very motivated to move to a place with no functioning government, and that isn't influenced by a functioning government...but I bet you haven't done that. And the reason? You'd be worse off. You know it. We know it. You won't live by your stated beliefs, because deep down, you know you are lying to yourself.
Palandre

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 05:45 am
@vikorr,
Lying to myself? That is quit a statement there you just made of me!
Without knowing me, without knowing where I come from.

Quit an impressive piece of sheer stupidity and more.

Talking about twisting someones words! whoaaa!

Because you don't like what I wrote, I must be lying?!!!

No! I mean everything I wrote!

Everywere tou go, 'government' is by default terror for the people.
Now, just take the covid-19 scam and all the damages that is done by the government.

You are way way way too naive and postive about a sinister thing called 'government'.
vikorr

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 01:22 pm
@Palandre,
ROFL. A lot of words to try and avoid admitting you are living in a government controlled country. You can argue you fully believe it all you want - actions will always speak way louder than words when it comes to what a person truly believes. As I said, you are lying to yourself.
Palandre

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 08:21 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
ROFL. A lot of words to try and avoid admitting you are living in a government controlled country

Duh? I didn't deny that!

Man o man you are becoming cheaper by the minute.
vikorr

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 12:26 am
@Palandre,
Sure, let's go with that. After all, it's like a lot of your other views.
Palandre

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 04:32 am
@vikorr,
what?
0 Replies