Washington D.C. and wars...

Glennn

Sun 21 Jan, 2024 06:55 am
@hightor,
Quote: So, asking you whether or not Israel is committing war crimes is putting you in a place where both answers will somehow condemn you?

Answer: Not exactly.

Response: Yes, exactly! When someone can't bring themselves to condemn Israel for their war crimes against Gaza and the Gazans, it's exactly what it looks like.

But while you're here, why don't you try to explain what "not exactly" means? Sounds like another attempt on your part to avoid calling Israel's war crimes against mostly women and children the crimes against humanity that they most definitely are.

Never forget that nutanyahu is an Old Testament nut who doesn't see Gazan women and children being murdered and buried alive in rubble. He sees Amalekites, and he made it clear that he intends to put an end to ALL of them. Of course, not to be outdone, biden tells nutanyahu that he's got his back.
hightor

Sun 21 Jan, 2024 07:45 am
@Glennn,
The chance of self-condemnation isn't my objection. Participating in your silly kabuki dance is. I've already answered the question. You can ask a question as many times as you wish but I'm under no obligation to repeat my answers.
Glennn

Sun 21 Jan, 2024 08:06 am
@hightor,
Quote:
The chance of self-condemnation isn't my objection.

But you said that the question was equivalent to asking a man if he is still beating his wife. And that's just bullshyt. You didn't explain how either answer would condemn you. How are you condemned for simply admitting that Israel is committing horrible war crimes against innocent human beings? We know that denial of Israel's war crimes is worthy of condemnation, but how will admitting it condemn you?
Quote:
Participating in your silly kabuki dance is.

Um, I'm not the one doing the dance here. You're the one running from the simplest of questions.
Quote:
You can ask a question as many times as you wish but I'm under no obligation to repeat my answers.

Repeat your answer? I'm pretty sure you need to first give an answer before you can repeat it. And you haven't done that.

But on the off chance that you actually do recognize Israel's war crimes against Gaza and the Gazans for what they are--war crimes--do ya think biden should stop giving them the tools necessary to commit those crimes? Kind of a no-brainer, ain't it?
0 Replies