Pretty sure I should leave. Opinions?

Thu 23 Apr, 2020 01:49 am
Hello I’ve been dating a guy for almost a year. He is 8 years older than me. Since the start we had problems with him liking and following girls on insta, girls from the city we live in and girls I went to school with. I told him it upset me and he has stop doing it. One time we went out with some of our friends to a bar and he the whole time was checking out one of the waitress that he also knew. I mean full on up and down body checkout and staring and her and stuff. I never told him this upset me because it was early in our relationship so I was trying to be a cool gf and not look crazy. Also another thing that I find sketchy is that his friends list if private on fb so I can only see our mutual friends. The other night I was on his phone which he never lets me do but when I starting typing and a typing suggest for onlyfans comes up. (For those who don’t know what this is it’s a site where you pay to see nude videos) which pissed me off a lot because he is in debt, not a lot but enough. Recently I noticed a pack of condoms on a table when I was looking for something, which was only weird cause it was empty and the last time we used condoms we bought the pack together and we only used a few. I didn’t say anything cause I thought maybe he just moved the condoms out of the box but then the other day I found another box and it has condoms in it. I feel like I might be being crazy but at the same time it just seems very weird to me. I’m just want to hear people opinions and what they would do if they were in this situation.

jespah

Thu 23 Apr, 2020 05:28 am
You're not socially distancing from him?

Then start.
Ragman

Thu 23 Apr, 2020 06:58 am
@jespah,
.good one , Jespah.

Best advice truly anyone can give you is to leave him. You can do better. Even alone you’d be better off. He doesn’t have your best interests at heart.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Thu 23 Apr, 2020 02:27 pm
Geez, if you didn't know better, you might think he's trying to get you to break up with him.
0 Replies