Let's fire Trump

snood

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 11:51 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
No matter who says it, you blame the messenger.

I am not blaming her. I don't care what she says. His policies are good for this country. I do not care what he says I care about what he has done and plans to do.

You DO blame the messengers. It’s always “they are disgruntled employees “, or “they’re out to make money”. You never acknowledge that they are telling the ugly truth about the man. It isn’t about “ what he says”, not even totally about what he does. It’s what he IS.

What his “policies” have done is take people’s healthcare away, run up the biggest deficit ever, ruin our relationships with crucial allies, entangle us with autocrats and despots, pad the bankrolls of the 1%, worsen our environment by enabling polluters and eliminating environmental regulations on corporations, and worsen racial relations to name a few things.

His incompetence and refusal to take executive, federally centralized actions to mitigate the effects of the pandemic have cost yet untallied hundreds of thousands of lives.

He is a bad man who is in way over his head. And all you that defend and enable him are complicit in ALL of his shite. All.of.it.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:13 am
@BillW,
Quote:
.......and I said "yeah but coldjoint brushes his teeth twice a day!"

Here I am. If you want to gossip use the PM function. Iam more than ready for anything you have to say.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:21 am
@snood,
Quote:
His incompetence and refusal to take executive, federally centralized actions to mitigate the effects of the pandemic have cost yet untallied hundreds of thousands of lives.

His early travel ban saved a lot of lives. He gave the governors, who are supposed to know their states, the right to run the responses. Democratic governors embarrassed themselves and Cuomo killed seniors with his policies.
Quote:
pad the bankrolls of the 1%

That is what Obama did. They were the only group making money on Obama's watch. That is a fact.
Quote:
You never acknowledge that they are telling the ugly truth about the man.

The truth was Trump was a Russian agent. We know that was a lie. Why believe people that lied for three years and their toadies jumping on adding more lies?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 12:09 pm

https://i.imgur.com/CjHianH.jpg
farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 12:58 pm
@Region Philbis,
Ill bet LC Tiffany and Co. will send a note demanding that the kingg's family stop using the LCT label.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 01:01 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/CjHianH.jpg

It might be , but plainly is not. They talked about rights and freedom and preserving those things. Nothing to do with NK.

More desperation because the DNC convention was a complete disaster.
farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 01:07 pm
@coldjoint,
apparently not. Lets see how much money they raise for HRM 45.
Actually , I did watch the GOP "NATIONAL CARWRECK" , and I gotta say, I almost felt pity for the amount of feigned enthusiasm that was there. Melania didnt even know how to read her prompter and work the crowd. She kept looking to deep left and everyone was in the infield.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 01:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I almost felt pity for the amount of feigned enthusiasm that was there.

You mean you wish the Democrats showed some enthusiasm. Too late, they blew it badly. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 01:53 pm
@farmerman,
I listened to some of the hysterics...I actually don't know what to think, can the speakers really be so venal and desperate they actually think that the democrats want to empty the prisons, bankrupt the country, and invite MS-13 to move next door to good and pure Americans. This country has foreign foes, but this bunch of hypocrites want the country divided into the good (republicans) and the evil enemy (democrats).....apparently they believe the ends justify the means..and the end in this case is never-ending power. Terrific, goodbye funded pensions, healthcare, overtime pay, voting, picking your own church, due process and hello chaos, monarchy, nepotism, autocracy, and voting. Maybe our dictators will hold free and fair elections and crow about how they won 99.5% of the vote because the peasants love them sooooooo much.

These are the same people who claim others are 'virtue signaling'.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:10 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm not sure if they (the Republicans) truly believe the Trump Gibberish they are spouting (certainly hope not, although, some likely do) or are attempting to continue along with whatever sort of personal gains they've received under DonDon, for as long as possible, damages be damned!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
they actually think that the democrats want to empty the prisons, bankrupt the country

They are right. Did you see the platform? Almost a 1/4 of Democrats voted against it at the convention. Why do you think that is?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 03:08 pm
@snood,
What get me is that he is not all that bright and yet he is doing the harm he is doing to this nation.

It shame me that we allow such a man into power and all the republicans congress persons in order to try to stay in power are not honoring their oaths to defend the constitution.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 03:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
What get me is that he is not all that bright and yet he is doing the harm he is doing to this nation.

The man outsmarted 17 intelligence agencies, so far, they will never quit. He has leveled the media's credibility, and is doing a good job on the Democrats credibility. Hate him or not, he is very bright. With very loyal voters.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 04:17 pm

this tweet did not age well!

(Nunez addressed the RNC last night)

https://i.imgur.com/4ydSeq3.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 06:42 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

this tweet did not age well!

(Nunez addressed the RNC last night)

https://i.imgur.com/4ydSeq3.jpg

Is that something we and the 33 talking about it have not heard before?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 04:57 pm
on FB, Dan Rather wrote:
The Trump re-election strategy seems to be to argue that only Donald Trump can save America from Donald Trump’s America...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 04:58 pm
@Region Philbis,
He not only knows where all the bodies are buried, he planted them there.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:24 am

https://i.imgur.com/KJ5JPE6.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:27 am

https://i.imgur.com/NvsFLrZ.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:43 am
@Region Philbis,
does Trump hold some kind o record for having more of his associates being found to be felons (especially ian initial 4 year term)>
And the term isnt over yet.