Let's fire Trump

snood

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 09:09 am
Hurry! Mark your calendars and queue up your DVRs!
This is the confirmed list of showstopper speakers at next week’s RNC Convention:

Donald Trump
Mike Pence
Melania Trump
Donald Trump Jr
Ivanka Trump
Matt Goetz
Tim Scott
Nikki Haley
The St Louis Gun Couple
The high school MAGA hat kid
Mitch McConnell
Kevin McCarthy

But wait, there’s more!
I think they might have some star cameos from Ted Nugent and Scott Baio !!

😂🤣😂🤣
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:33 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Hurry! Mark your calendars and queue up your DVRs!
This is the confirmed list of showstopper speakers at next week’s RNC Convention:

Donald Trump
Mike Pence
Melania Trump
Donald Trump Jr
Ivanka Trump
Matt Goetz
Tim Scott
Nikki Haley
The St Louis Gun Couple
The high school MAGA hat kid
Mitch McConnell
Kevin McCarthy

But wait, there’s more!
I think they might have some star cameos from Ted Nugent and Scott Baio !!

😂🤣😂🤣

What, no convicted murderers?
Quote:
DNC Features Convicted Murderer Who Squeezed Victim’s Testicles with Plier

Pretty hard act to follow.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/21/dnc-features-convicted-murderer-who-squeezed-victims-testicles-pliers/
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:52 am
Breitbart
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 11:02 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Breitbart
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔

If you are saying the story is not true, you are dead wrong. As dead as the man she tortured and raped with a steel rod. Then joked that he was a homo anyway. This is a person the cancel culture gives another chance to? It speaks volumes, and the level of disrespect it shows for our Constitution and the American people is off the charts.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 03:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump already fired himself. "Worst president in history." "Mentally unstable and dangerous." CIA and FBI, "unfit to be president."
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump already fired himself. "Worst president in history." "Mentally unstable and dangerous." CIA and FBI, "unfit to be president."

Deep State crybabies. Obama is the worst president ever. He trashed the peaceful transfer of power by spying on a president elect. I call it treason. He belongs in prison, not Trump.
BillW

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
https://books.google.com/books/content/images/frontcover/7wuWDwAAQBAJ?fife=w400-h600
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Deep State crybabies.
Has no meaning. You must identify what is "deep state" about it? This is the USA, we have our Constitution and laws that guarantees equal treatment under our laws. What is "deep state" about that? The Civil Rights Act of 1964 makes it illegal to discriminate. The only deep state are people like you and Trump who would like to destroy our existing laws. Not going to happen. As a matter of fact, the SDNY will be waiting with handcuffs for Donald Trump when he leaves office on January 20, 2021 at noon. https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-2020-sdny-investigation-1349868
BillW

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
ci, I'm not to sure he won't be in Moscow on that date - good riddance I say!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The City and State of New York will also be waiting with criminal charges against Donald and his family members when he leaves office. https://www.newsmax.com/us/james-ag-trump/2020/08/06/id/980928/
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The City and State of New York will also be waiting with criminal charges against Donald and his family members when he leaves office. https://www.newsmax.com/us/james-ag-trump/2020/08/06/id/980928/

We will talk about that in 2025.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:35 pm
@BillW,
I don't think Putin is that stupid. The price he'll pay for protecting Trump will not be worth it. Around the halls: Brookings experts react to the Trump-Putin meeting and NATO summit
Thomas Wright, Alina Polyakova, Constanze Stelzenmüller, Steven Pifer, Pavel K. Baev, Amanda Sloat, Célia Belin, Kemal Kirişci, and Tarun ChhabraMonday, July 16, 2018
This goal required Trump to demonstrate that he could simultaneously protect U.S. interests even while working with Putin and Russia. By instead appearing as Putin’s poodle, Trump undermined that goal. As the Russian state TV host Olga Skabeeva put it, “When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin.” If they can smell it even in Moscow, it must reek in Washington.

At the Helsinki press conference, one could almost see the moment that Putin realized that Trump had gone too far and that it would blow back against Russia in U.S. domestic politics. At the very end, after Trump had failed to even mention America’s opposition to Russia’s annexation of Crimea, Putin felt the need to spell out Trump’s position for him: “The posture of President Trump on Crimea is well known, and he stands firmly by it. He continues to maintain that it was illegal to annex it.” Even after Putin’s helpful prompt, Trump failed to step up and condemn the annexation, instead choosing to use his final intervention to once again bash the FBI. From the standpoint of the operative in the Kremlin, this episode neatly encapsulates the difference between a useful idiot and just an idiot.

COLD COMFORT

No one in the West should take comfort in Putin’s Trump problem. Even if the Helsinki summit did not go precisely according to the Russian script, it still demonstrated that the U.S. president does not support the NATO alliance or his own intelligence community in disputes with Russia. This undermines Western unity and fosters incoherence in U.S. policy, even if it also reinforces anti-Russian narratives in the West. The result, from a Russian standpoint, is a more hostile but also more ineffective adversary. The structuralist in Putin probably always saw limits in how effective Trump could be against America’s deep state anyway. An image from the summit of Western disarray and Russian confidence is a pretty good second-best outcome.

But forget the U.S.-Russian horse race. The greater tragedy is that worsening relations between Russia and the West won’t help Putin, Trump, or the world. As Trump emphasized, U.S.-Russian enmity is a threat to the world. It is in everyone’s interest for the leaders of the two countries to talk and make hard compromises. To do this, a U.S. president needs to both convince America that he will protect U.S. interests and convince the Russian president that he can get the country to accept certain concessions. It is always hard to reconcile these two competing goals. Impressively, Trump is failing at both.
BillW

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The State will just take over the criminal empire - lock, stock and barrel!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh, Putin'll just poison him😆
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 09:05 pm
In secretly recorded audio, President Trump's sister says he has 'no principles'
Source: Washington Post

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I'll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 09:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Gossip. Even though it is his sister it is gossip. How come my posts are voted under the viewing threshold when you are around? They were not for quite a while. I guess you were gone for a while. Got an answer?
snood

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:08 pm
@coldjoint,
His former staff, his college professors, his co-authors, old business partners, and now his own niece and sister.
They all agree on this man’s character - that he’s a lying, immoral fraud.

With no better sources, with no evidence or reason to the contrary, you don’t believe any of them.

No matter who says it, you blame the messenger.

Trump could crap his pants and you would blame his underwear.

You are one lost mofo.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:43 pm
@snood,
Reminds me of the old (but crude) insult lobbed between GI’s....”I always take up for you, when the guys said you eat $hit, I spoke right up and said “so what”.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:48 pm
@snood,
Quote:
No matter who says it, you blame the messenger.

I am not blaming her. I don't care what she says. His policies are good for this country. I do not care what he says I care about what he has done and plans to do.

BillW

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:51 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Reminds me of the old (but crude) insult lobbed between GI’s....”I always take up for you, when the guys said you eat $hit, I spoke right up and said “so what”.

.......and I said "yeah but coldjoint brushes his teeth twice a day!"