Let's fire Trump

farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:42 am
@neptuneblue,
Trump , just like any other despot, is first trying to utilize any fraudulent mens to control an election.

HHes embraced the "Q Anon" idiots

Hes attempting to disenfranchise voters by sveral mans, not the least of which is to dismantle the USPS during an election

Now hes relighting hi "Birther" bullshit

We must vote thi guy out . As it stands we brely have enough disenfectant to clen up DC. Trump wanted to "drain a swamp". NOW we have to decontaminate a waste lagoon
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:23 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Trump , just like any other despot, is first trying to utilize any fraudulent mens to control an election.

HHes embraced the "Q Anon" idiots

Hes attempting to disenfranchise voters by sveral mans, not the least of which is to dismantle the USPS during an election

We must vote thi guy out . As it stands we brely have enough disenfectant to clen up DC. Trump wanted to "drain a swamp". NOW we have to decontaminate a waste lagoon

I have nothing to add, FM. I just wanted to see your comments posted again...and in bold print.
farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:23 am
@Frank Apisa,
at least ya coulda fixed my spelling errors
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:39 am
@farmerman,

Quote:

No he is not. CNN ignited it for him. He said twice he had no idea if it were true and said Democrats would know before they nominated her. So again you perpetuate a lie.

I posted the article twice explaining how CNN, once again, took him out of context and created the lie you so stupidly believe.
farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:50 am
@coldjoint,
He said it himself, and doesnt the phrase "I dont know if its true or not" ?? sound like a lame attempt at come-on??. It like "Im not calling my opponent a lying two timing felon Im not sure"

Work out your LIC's problems with truth and honesty and let me get back to eating these babies ribs.

Both Trump and Biden arent the brightest bulbs apparently but at least Biden is higher up on the fact and evidence pole.(As well as on the US history scale.. Trump doesnt even know who didnt fight in the civil war. Hell he didnt even know what the civil War as about or when.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:53 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
your LIC's problems with truth and honesty

What about yours? The HCL was never answered honestly, was it? You never produced any evidence to back up your stupid numbers, did you?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:34 pm

Swalwell calls for creation of Presidential Crimes Commission

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) on Friday suggested that officials create a presidential crimes
commission after President Trump leaves office to investigate his actions while serving as
commander in chief...

https://i.imgur.com/H4EDArC.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 03:06 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:

Swalwell calls for creation of Presidential Crimes Commission

Any doubts about Swalwell being a gasbag loser have been laid to rest. Plus the Obama administration is being investigated right now.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:49 pm

https://i.imgur.com/SRWWc5r.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 05:05 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/SRWWc5r.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He is talking about the start of his second term(next year) and does not want people to elect Biden who is stupid and senile. Keep laughing, he will be re-elected.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 07:30 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
No he is not. CNN ignited it for him. He said twice he had no idea if it were true and said Democrats would know before they nominated her. So again you perpetuate a lie.

I posted the article twice explaining how CNN, once again, took him out of context and created the lie you so stupidly believe.

Why won't you ever hold him accountable for the stupid things he says?? Of course he knows Kamala Harris is an American, fully vetted to hold an elected Office position. Why won't he just say that??

Or, does he really NOT know?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 07:58 pm
@neptuneblue,

Quote:
Why won't you ever hold him accountable for the stupid things he says??

Because they do not affect his policies and governing ability.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, yes it does.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:04 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Yes, yes it does.

Is the wall going up? Are the taxes cut? Are we at war?
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
1. In September 2019, Trump said he planned to build 450–500 miles of new wall by the end of 2020.[7] As of November 2019, at least 76 miles of existing wall had been replaced or reinforced during Trump's presidency,[8] but no new wall had been completed.[9] On December 10, a federal judge in Texas blocked the use of military funds for the wall.[10] Ten days later, Trump signed a spending bill with about $1.4 billion allotted for it.[11] On January 8, 2020, a federal appeals court granted a stay of the Texas judge's order, freeing the $3.6 billion for the wall.[12] On February 13, the Pentagon notified Congress that it would divert $3.8 billion from funding for the military's anti-drug activities and the war on terror to building the wall.

On December 17, 2019, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of barriers had been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.[13] By May 2020, only 16 miles out of 194 miles of wall constructed under the Trump administration was not replacement fencing. A private organization called We Build the Wall has constructed 0.5 miles (0.80 km) of new wall on private property near El Paso, Texas, with Trump's encouragement. In July 2020, privately funded wall associated with this organization was reported to be eroding. Trump distanced himself from the group, despite his administration having awarded it a $1.7 billion contract.

2. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/09/trump-tax-cuts-helped-billionaires-pay-less

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001%E2%80%93present)
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:22 pm
@neptuneblue,
It is getting built. Period.
Real Music

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:23 pm

Has Mexico paid for Donald Trump's border wall yet?
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Parts got replaced and you call that a win.

SMDH.

Another Trump lie.
Real Music

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
You are absolutely correct.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:28 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Has Mexico paid for Donald Trump's border wall yet?

Let me check my email.
0 Replies