Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 12:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
How out-of-touch does one have to get to be able to do it?

That is a question you need to answer.
farmerman

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
why, youre the ones who are saddled with the Felonious PIG.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 12:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
youre the ones who are saddled with the Felonious PIG.

Did Killary change parties? Has Obama become a Republican?
farmerman

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 03:35 pm
@coldjoint,
hell no, then they would become members of the same party as the felonious PIG
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:44 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
felonious PIG

What felony?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:47 am

https://i.imgur.com/78GbInD.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 11:46 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Hidden FDA Doc Explains Why “Liar” Fauci Opposes Hydroxychloroquine, Top Doctors Explain

Quote:
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, who authored a study on the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine, outlined the medical establishment’s campaign against the drug on the War Room: Pandemic show.

He emphasized that Dr. Fauci has “lied to the American people” by insisting that authorizing a treatment for COVID-19 rests on “controlled trials to get anything through the FDA.”

“That is not true. That has never been the historical precedent and almost no other medication has ever had to meet those standards,” Dr. Zelenko continued.

Fauci is a Deep Stater. He wants things his way and the American people can die if they get in his way.
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/leaked-hydroxychloroquine-memo/
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:05 pm
@coldjoint,
all you do is repost someone elses crap with the hope that it may be true. If yer not smart enough to understand the controversies and why , after severl double blind studies and trials, this med shows
1 no increases of efficacy in dealing with covid 19 and
2 Clearly shows increases in safety concerns for heart sinus rhythm tachychrdia (A possible fatal outcome)

Should medications be subject to the Hippocratic oath?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:07 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
all you do is repost someone elses crap with the hope that it may be true

What is not true about it? This doctor knows what he is talking about.
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
This doctor knows what he is talking about
just like Dr Emmanuel h?
Id at least post on a site hosted not by a dot com. Most all of those are where the jokes lie. NOT >Gov, .org, edu , .US or other country. The NAtional Pulse is a conservative agenda driven news (not science) pub. My uggestion is that you seek science first, I dont gather any science news from NYT and WaPo (I read Science Tuesdy on NYT but havent seen anything NOT liberally driven re science) AND IM A GODDAM SCIENTIST.
I derive more fun from finding the agenda pragraphs in anything that purports to be science in any news that is either liberal or conservative. I always chuckle at how it turns into sides when **** like that article are swalloqed.

Wasnt it you who jumped on the Dr Wmmanuel Train (until it was reported that shes into DEMONS AND ALIEN SPERM, and not objctive science)

When you guys post **** from dot coms, I always have to go and do some fact checking and 9 X out of 10, your sites show up as "CONSPIRACY THEORY" sites.

I hvent done such on this guy becuse weve got a huuuge amount or r/d that states that HQC is bogus in effectiveness and is actually dangerous to heart rhythms

Remember Hippocratic Oath???
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 02:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I hvent done such on this guy becuse weve got a huuuge amount or r/d that states that HQC is bogus in effectiveness and is actually dangerous to heart rhythms

To a very limited amount of people with bad heart function. But I do not need excuses, too many doctors have said it works. I do not care if they believe in demons or not. That does not exclude them from recognizing a drug that works.
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:17 pm
@coldjoint,
above all else---do no harm!!.
Safety comes before effectiveness and making up the BS that HCQ is only toxic to a few is alo BS. Apparently people with no symptomology of sinus arhythmia can be induced to suffer serious attacks.

Good thing youre not smart enough to have been considering a medical career.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 03:44 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
above all else---do no harm!!.

So you are saying doctors that prescribe the drug are intentionally harming their patients? Try again.
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 05:24 pm
@coldjoint,
without determining how their patients are able to handle the drug in theiir systems, yes they are knowingly hrming them. Not seeing that is why you are a Trumpy, follower of the evil clown.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:16 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
without determining how their patients are able to handle the drug in theiir systems,

More bullshit. Any doctor will check the medical records to see if they, patients, can take a drug before they give it to them. That is why it is called an exam. And why they are called doctors.
BillW

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:45 pm
https://d28hgpri8am2if.cloudfront.net/book_images/onix/cvr9781982160043/youre-fired-9781982160043_lg.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:59 am

https://i.imgur.com/Mv6jUT3.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:17 am
@Region Philbis,
You mean he is keeping a bunch of people employed?

Is that a bad thing now?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:02 am
@Region Philbis,
And what has Killary done?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:09 pm
@coldjoint,
then why are they purposely injecting elerly and medically compromised patients with a chemical that has reportedly a negative cardiac outcome?? You certainly dont make any sense even when you try.

ABOVE ALL ELSE DO NO HARM!!
Ya understnd pinky??

Then, on toppa that, the drug really has not shown ANY effectiveness to the 99.99% of the medical community.

When you believe the POTUS, who believes that voodoo Doctor Emmanuel who preaches alien dna is to blame, and her very few cohorts, you are certainly demonstrating yourself to be a fool of great proportions.

The only reason you agree with him is because, for you, its politically expedient. FOOL!