Let's fire Trump

Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 10:21 pm
I noticed his hair turned nearly white in the latest of his rants.

...or was it just the glow from Mikey Pence's aluminum halo?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 10:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
I noticed his hair turned nearly white in the latest of his rants.

They are not rants. He says things you do not like. That does not make it a rant.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 10:38 pm
@coldjoint,
No, he babbles a bunch of words. Words which are incoherent on their own and sound preposterous when strung together.

...probably a big reason why you love him.
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 11:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
youre kidding ci right??
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 11:32 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
...probably a big reason why you love him.

He loves this country and so do I. That is the biggest reason.
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:15 am
@Sturgis,
Some psychiatrist was doing a barroom analysis of Trumps psychosis nd he was talking about how Trumps constant lying and misstatements are part of the etiology of his condition. Apparently h has com up with some method to hold the attention of his listeners (apprently his father wasnt interested in little donnies yacking). So, hes learned that by continuing to repeat his lies several tims and simply, peopl ill pay attention and disregard things like facts and truth. So, the tajeaway was that Trump is nuttier than a squirrel but hes successfully manipulative. Hes manipulative in all the way that h can manifest evil.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:45 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
apprently his father wasnt interested in little donnies yacking

And you know that how? Pretty shitty thing to say about a mans father but that has become the norm for people who consider themselves superior but are nothing but viscous gossips.
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 03:51 am
@coldjoint,
Theres a whole **** pot of psychiatrists on You Tube all of whom have been speaking about how mentally ill his guy is and how he shows symptoms of all kinds of pathologies . Its in the internet so it gotta be true right? I mean I rad all your cartoons and stuff from all these dot com sites. The only differences is that youtube lets you post videos.

Quote:
people who consider themselves superior but are nothing but viscous gossips.

Wait a minit. Im gluten intolerant, I wont have any gluten living near me.
livinglava

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 08:21 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Theres a whole **** pot of psychiatrists on You Tube all of whom have been speaking about how mentally ill his guy is and how he shows symptoms of all kinds of pathologies . Its in the internet so it gotta be true right? I mean I rad all your cartoons and stuff from all these dot com sites. The only differences is that youtube lets you post videos.

If a witch-doctor on Youtube shrinks Trump's head, does that finally prove it's a witch-hunt?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:07 am
@Sturgis,
Its from the thought of a jail cell after he's out of office. He's desperate for four more years of freedom.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:22 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He loves this country and so do I.

You, maybe. Him not so much. He loves the press access, the pomp and ceremony, and especially the immunity to justice. If he loves the country sooo much, why is he out to change it into something it isn't and never was - a Trump piggy bank; why does he want to gut the Bill of Rights, wiping his big fat butt on the Constitution?

The error in your statement is the implied understanding the rest of us here don't love our country. The most impressive thing that will never ever leave my memory is the Oath I took very, very similar to the one Trump took, to defend the Constitution. He took it as part of the ceremony: pomp and circumstance. I took it as my sworn duty in front of G*d. I still feel responsible under that Oath of Allegiance.

If you refuse to understand that then your love of this country has all the sentiment of a cheap Mother's Day card.
livinglava

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
He loves this country and so do I.

You, maybe. Him not so much. He loves the press access, the pomp and ceremony, and especially the immunity to justice. If he loves the country sooo much, why is he out to change it into something it isn't and never was - a Trump piggy bank; why does he want to gut the Bill of Rights, wiping his big fat butt on the Constitution?

The error in your statement is the implied understanding the rest of us here don't love our country. The most impressive thing that will never ever leave my memory is the Oath I took very, very similar to the one Trump took, to defend the Constitution. He took it as part of the ceremony: pomp and circumstance. I took it as my sworn duty in front of G*d. I still feel responsible under that Oath of Allegiance.

If you refuse to understand that then your love of this country has all the sentiment of a cheap Mother's Day card.

Read your post. It sounds so vitriolic. Hating Trump or anyone else like this in no way resonates with the Bill of Rights or anything else that's good.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:35 am
@livinglava,
Dump your own vitriol and read it again.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:50 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Read your post. It sounds so vitriolic. Hating Trump or anyone else like this in no way resonates with the Bill of Rights or anything else that's good.

I didn't find that post vitriolic. I saw patriotism by someone who sworn into the United States of America's military. Those truths, values and oath still run very deep, probably many years after discharge. I saw someone who is ready to defend those liberties with honor, integrity and sacrifice.

For you to choose to comment about the Bill of Rights instead of the Constitution shows you do not understand why we have a military at all.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:53 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
...loves this country and so do I.

If that is your idea of love (what he has devolved it into), then things are truly worse than I had thought.
livinglava

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Dump your own vitriol and read it again.

You can read my most critical posts about the Democratic party, but you will find that I always give reasons that explain what my critique is based on and it's not just scapegoating and calls for retaliation/punishment as you anti-Trumpers post.

Instead of posting negativity against Trump, why don't you just work on explaining for a change why you continue to believe in ideologies of the Democratic party in light of the reasons they are false or fail in practice.

E.g. I have often explained how creating spending programs, growth, and jobs in the name of environmental/climate sustainability has negative effects by pumping up the very economic activities that are causing harm in the first place.

Presumably Democrats either see the harm as unfortunate but necessary because they think everyone needs a high-paying job so they can drive around and shop and fly places, invest and otherwise stimulate the waste economy; or they just don't see their spending projects as really stimulating the economy any more than it would grow in the absence of their spending, in which case they shouldn't promote what they do as growth-stimulus to begin with.

So which is it? Is the growth worth the environmental/climate harm, or would the environmental/climate harm occur due to the same amount of growth regardless of whether the Democrats would inject money into the economy through all these spending programs designed to ostensibly reform the economy to be more environmentally friendly/sustainable?
Sturgis

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:59 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
If a witch-doctor...shrinks Trump's head does that finally prove it's a witch-hunt?

It might prove that there is power in prayer!

(though really, I'd been waiting for his topping to explode - due to the gaseous buildup inside of it)
snood

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:17 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
...loves this country and so do I.

If that is your idea of love (what he has devolved it into), then things are truly worse than I had thought.

He loves the country in the same way he loved all the businesses he tanked and the wives he cheated on.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:27 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
If a witch-doctor...shrinks Trump's head does that finally prove it's a witch-hunt?

I don’t think it would prove Trump had a head.

What it does prove is that dim witted fascists don’t understand what a witch hunt or a decent analogy is.

The Crucible is the go to reference for witch hunts and there’s no headshrinking in that, or the Vincent Price biopic of Matthew Hopkins.

Headshrinking isn’t even witchcraft, it’s science. Remove the skull and soak the remainder in certain chemicals and it shrinks.

Thanks for quoting Ll’s nonsense, it saves the bother of wading through the masses of tripe he posts.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:52 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
For you to choose to comment about the Bill of Rights instead of the Constitution shows you do not understand why we have a military at all.

Thanks, man, you made my day!
0 Replies