Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 10:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
But since then, Americans' approval of Trump's virus response has steadily fallen, with a whopping 60% now disapproving of the job he's doing.

That could be because of the media's negative coverage accusing Trump of the same things they have said about Covid 19. Also the people surveyed are not large in number and they always poll more Democrats.

No surprises here. They will come in November when the media finds out again they do not know the American people and are as out of touch as the Democrats.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:00 am
Hydroxychloroquine, Hawked By Trump, Linked To Higher Risk Of Death, Study Finds — 5/22/20, 3:05 p.m. ET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/covid-19-updates-fauci-americans-weekend-activities_n_5ec7d368c5b6f9d853c94e94

The antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, touted by U.S. President Donald Trump as a treatment for the coronavirus despite no solid evidence as such, is linked to an increased risk of heart problems and death, according to a study of nearly 100,000 COVID-19 patients published Friday in the medical journal The Lancet.

Health authorities, including the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization, have warned against using the drug — which is typically prescribed for malaria and autoimmune diseases — to treat COVID-19.

But Trump has repeatedly promoted the drug, and earlier this week he claimed to be taking it himself as a preventive measure — even though there is no evidence of its effectiveness in preventing COVID-19.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
to an increased risk of heart problems and death,

That is when an improper dosage is given. They neglect to tell the whole truth. The whole truth scares the Hell out of liars. You scared?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:08 am
Chris Wallace Hits Donald Trump With Blunt Fact-Check On Mail-In Ballot Fraud Claims

“There really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” said the Fox News host.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-chris-wallace-donald-trump-mail-voting-fraud_n_5ec8cfa9c5b62826715555af

By Lee Moran

Fox News host Chris Wallace risked drawing the ire of Donald Trump yet again on Friday after he debunked the president’s false claims on mail-in voter fraud.

Trump has ramped up his rhetoric against mail-in voting in recent weeks, at one point even threatening to withhold federal funds from Nevada and Michigan if they went ahead with sending applications to voters.

That’s despite Trump himself voting by mail in Florida’s GOP primary in March.

Wallace, the host of “Fox News Sunday,” fact-checked the president’s claims on Friday’s broadcast of “America’s Newsroom.”

“Well, you know, I’ve done some deep dive into it. There really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” he said.

Check out the video here:

Chris Wallace pours cold water on Trump’s mail-in voting lies

Wallace: “There really is no record of massive fraud, or even serious fraud from mail-in voting ... When people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all.” pic.twitter.com/4cyYDu26iu
— Lis Power (@LisPower1) May 22, 2020

“It’s being carried out in Republican states. It’s being carried out in Democratic states,” Wallace continued. “There’s no indication that mail-in voting, as opposed to in-person voting, tends to favor one party over another.”

Wallace noted how “if anything, it tends to favor Republicans” because “the people, now we’re talking about outside a pandemic, who historically have tended to vote most often by mail are elderly people, people over 65, and they tend to vote more Republican than Democratic.”

“Have there been some cases? Yes,” Wallace acknowledged, also citing the potential problem of vote harvesting. “But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” he said.

Trump has also falsely claimed on multiple occasions that up to 5 million votes were illegally cast in the 2016 presidential election. He lost the popular vote to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by almost 3 million votes.

Wallace’s fact-checking of Trump came amid an escalation in tensions between the president and Fox News, whose prime-time hosts, in particular, have been widely accused of being a propaganda vehicle for the Trump administration.

Trump lashed out at the widely watched conservative network earlier this week after anchor Neil Cavuto slammed the president’s claim about taking the unproven drug hydroxychloroquine as protection against the coronavirus.

“Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd,” Trump tweeted Thursday.

Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris...
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2020

....Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2020
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
“Have there been some cases? Yes,” Wallace acknowledged, also citing the potential problem of vote harvesting. “But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” he said.

Wallace is lying.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:17 am
@coldjoint,
Of taking a drug that has been proven not to help Covid19 that causes heart problems at a prescribed dosage? With having had a heart attack and with a 'leaky' valve, well yes, I am afraid I WILL not be taking it for anything is hasn't been cleared for its use by the FDA. But please, feel free to gobble my share down.

You antivaxers are so conflicted. You won't take medicines cleared by years of safe usage but will gobble down one not cleared for the use you want it for. And now Lupus and malaria patients can't get it and the price of it has gone through the roof.

Have you ever stopped to think: who's making money off this????
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 11:23 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You antivaxers are so conflicted.

I am not an antivaxer, and it is stupid to call me things or others things you cannot prove. Should I ask you to produce a comment from me that suggests I am an antivaxer? We know that would do no good because you can't back up any of your accusations.

Ever since Trump appeared accusations are as good as being guilty. Thinking like that is un- American, and frankly, fascist and dangerous.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 12:18 pm
@coldjoint,
No, you just support Dr Judy because she's such a fox.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 02:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
No, you just support Dr Judy because she's such a fox.

You do not know why I do anything. Do not even try and pretend we think the same way. I think people should be held responsible for their actions. You think if you can get away with it it does not matter especially when it is done someone you hate.

You have no respect for the law or the truth. I do, and when I think those always matter in making a decision.
farmerman

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have no respect for the law or the truth. I do, and when I think those always matter in making a decision
Then you should be in the front of the line to vote Trump out of office. Emoluments, Abuse of Power, fraud, mail fraud.
fter that he can run to wherever he feels safe.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Emoluments, Abuse of Power, fraud, mail fraud..

Which one of those have been proven and which has taken place in his time in office, and been proven to have happened?

Biden is racist by your standards, not mine. He also comes from an administration that illegally spied on political opponents. That has been proven.

Trump has done nothing wrong (illegal) while serving as president. Period.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You do not know why I do anything.

Your absolutely right: I have no idea what soever why you do the crazy **** you do.

[quote[Do not even try and pretend we think the same way.[/quote]

No possibility of that. Even you don't know why you think the crap you do.

Quote:
Biden is racist by your standards, not mine.

Biden's is a racist by my standards or anyone else's, that's your claim.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Your absolutely right:

I am right about you NOT backing up what you say too. Do not reply to me until you are ready to do that.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:18 pm
Quote:
Trump has done nothing wrong (illegal) while serving as president. Period.

Bullshit.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Ill wait till we have im out of office, since the constitution gives him a GOOJF card while hes still the titular head of the Executive branch. Mr Mueller stated it quite clearly (to which you Trump lickers would have me believe that theres no case against him)
An impeachment is just "The bringing of charges"
The trial was a political event in which his party, like that of Clinton, did not find him guilty.

IT DOESNT STOP THERE . A grand jury will decide which charges are first to be tried. (Id say the emoluments clause and fraud and mail fraud)

What do you think should be the first charges against Porkly??
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Bite me. But that's the best offer all day. I'll take it. Silence from you is golden
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 04:07 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
What do you think should be the first charges against Porkly??

Being the greatest president since Lincoln. Guilty as charged.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 04:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Silence from you is golden

You ought to try it, then you would not look like such a liar. But for now, you are a liar until you prove what you said.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 06:20 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Being the greatest president since Lincoln. Guilty as charged.
You mean Lincoln Rockwell dont you?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 06:39 am
https://i.imgur.com/SyIPp2L.png
0 Replies