Let's fire Trump

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 05:52 am
@justaguy2,
Welcome to the wonderful world of cj and livinglava.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 05:53 am
Fox News poll: Biden opens up 8-point lead over Trump
Source: the hill

05/21/20 06:49 PM EDT

A new Fox News poll finds former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Trump by 8 points nationally, with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee opening up wide leads among independents and older voters who broke for Trump in 2016.

The survey released Thursday finds Biden at 48 percent support and Trump at 40 percent, with 11 percent undecided or saying they’ll support someone else. Trump and Biden were knotted at 42 percent in the same survey last month.

Biden leads by 17 points among voters aged 65 and older and by 13 points among independents.

Exit polls found older voters going for Trump by 7 points in 2016. Trump also won independents by 4 points.

Some Democrats have worried about polling that shows Biden facing an enthusiasm gap, but the Fox news survey found that Biden leads 53 percent to 41 among voters who say they’re extremely motivated to vote in November....................................

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499077-fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-nationally
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:09 am

it's about ******* time...

https://i.imgur.com/b0rR1WU.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:17 am
@Region Philbis,
Thank G*d there was a photo! Thanks for finding it and thanks for posting it!
farmerman

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:21 am
@Region Philbis,
I know why he doesnt wear a mask, with it on he looks like a guy that robbed a 7-11 in Pottstown Pa.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:22 am
@bobsal u1553115,

the selective mask-wearing won't do him much good, but at least it shows he's being more responsible.

hopefully the "i don't have to" shitheads will start wearing them occasionally as well...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:31 am
https://images.theweek.com/sites/default/files/239246_rgb_768.jpg
0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 09:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm not sure my point was clear...

I can understand why people don't like trump. I can even understand the disenchantment with "the establishment".

But what I don't understand is why people want to play right into trump's hands, so he can say "see I told ya so! I'm the victim!". And I really don't understand why the Democrats would want to make it all about trump when that's exactly what he wants. A prime example of that is focusing on trump not wearing a face mask, rather than his mismanagement of the handling on the covid19 "crisis".

I cannot see any logic in that. So I for one am not surprised one little bit as to why people are so divided along partisan political lines.

Here's a little riddle for ya's... would the following code ever return 0 ?

int foo = 0;

if ( (foo >= 0) && (foo < 0) ) {
puts("foo is true");
return 0;
}

return 1;

carry on...
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 09:48 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

it's about ******* time...

https://i.imgur.com/b0rR1WU.jpg

You don't realize that when you relentlessly put all your effort into pushing people into submission to collective authority, including the president of the republic, that you are playing with power that is going to come back around and subjugate you as badly as you want to subjugate Trump.

You think that you are on the side of good and therefore that any and all subjugating pressures you exert over others can never be turned around against you, but later you will be subjugated to what you consider evil; and part of the subjugation will be that your perspective that it is evil will also be dismissed as irrelevant; and only then will you see the injustice in pushing for submission and delighting in seeing Trump submit to what you're pushing him to do.

If you aren't able to back away from this relentless struggle to subjugate Trump, you are just digging the grave for yourself and others ever deeper; and I'm not talking about physical death but death of your liberty to think and make decisions for yourself instead of submitting to external/collective authority.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 10:57 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
into pushing people into submission to collective authority,

Shut up and obey!! is what Democrats and progressives live for. Independent thoughts and actions are their worst nightmare.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 02:38 pm
@livinglava,
What a load of ..... word salad.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 03:58 pm
farmerman

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 04:08 pm
@livinglava,
Stop overthinking stuff. You come off like some drunken Mequbb. Just remember
"When I wear a mask, Im protecting you. Wont you wear one to protect me?"

IF NOT THEN **** YOU YOU BALLOON GUT, ORANGE FACED DOUCHE NOZZLE.

See/ no hard thinking at all, but its all fact.
snood

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 04:51 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Author! So eloquent. I’m verklempt
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 05:01 pm
@farmerman,
I have such naches for you!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:05 pm
The Feds Gave a Former White House Official $3 Million to Supply Masks to Navajo Hospitals. Some May
Source: ProPublica

Zach Fuentes, former deputy chief of staff to President Trump, won the contract just days after registering his company. He sold Chinese masks to the government just as federal regulators were scrutinizing foreign-made equipment.

by Yeganeh Torbati and Derek Willis May 22, 4:10 p.m. EDT

Zach Fuentes on the South Lawn of the White House on Sept. 19, 2018. (Carolyn Kaster/AP Photo)

A former White House aide won a $3 million federal contract to supply respirator masks to Navajo Nation hospitals in New Mexico and Arizona 11 days after he created a company to sell personal protective equipment in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Zach Fuentes, President Donald Trump’s former deputy chief of staff, secured the deal with the Indian Health Service with limited competitive bidding and no prior federal contracting experience.

The IHS told ProPublica it has found that 247,000 of the masks delivered by Fuentes’ company — at a cost of roughly $800,000 — may be unsuitable for medical use. An additional 130,400, worth about $422,000, are not the type specified in the procurement data, the agency said.

What’s more, the masks Fuentes agreed to provide — Chinese-made KN95s — have come under intense scrutiny from U.S. regulators amid concerns that they offered inadequate protection.

Read more: https://www.propublica.org/article/the-feds-gave-a-former-white-house-official-3-million-to-supply-masks-to-navajo-hospitals-some-may-not-work
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 06:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The first Memorial Day observance was held by John A. Logan (former Major General of United States Volunteers) on April 26th, 1866, on the anniversary of the surrender of Joe Johnston in North Carolina. It was held in Woodlawn Cemetery on the east side of Carbondale, Illinois. As commander of the Grand Army of the Republic (more or less the equivalent of the American Legion), he issued an order for a day of remembrance in March, 1868. It was originally known as Decoration Day. On May 30, 1868, and observance was held at the Arlington Cemetery. It eventually became a day of remembrance for all those who have served in the armed forces.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 07:22 am
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 10:20 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Stop overthinking stuff. You come off like some drunken Mequbb. Just remember

See/ no hard thinking at all, but its all fact.

You underthink stuff.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 10:32 am
Trump's approval rating on coronavirus response hits new low
Source: American Independent

By Emily Singer -May 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Just 39% of Americans approve of Trump's coronavirus response, down from a high of 55% in March.

Donald Trump's approval rating for his coronavirus response continues to fall, with just 39% of Americans approving of his handling of the deadly virus, according to a new ABC News poll released Friday morning.

Trump's 39% approval rating on his virus response marks a new low in ABC's survey, which began asking questions about Americans' support for Trump's coronavirus response in mid-March.

Back in mid-March, when states were beginning to institute stay-at-home orders to slow the spread of the coronavirus, 55% of Americans approved of Trump's handling of the virus.

But since then, Americans' approval of Trump's virus response has steadily fallen, with a whopping 60% now disapproving of the job he's doing.

Read more: https://americanindependent.com/donald-trump-coronavirus-approval-rating-new-low-poll-covid-19/