Let's fire Trump

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 06:57 pm

Donald Trump has said that all inspector generals should be fired because "they may be Obama people," revealed that he is taking hydroxychloroquine and that the doctors who warn against it should be ignored because they are probably Democrats
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 06:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
he is taking hydroxychloroquine

It was prescribed by a doctor, and it is nobody's business.
Setanta

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 07:00 pm
Senile dementia, he's going to hell in a basket before the television cameras.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 07:11 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Senile dementia, he's going to hell in a basket before the television cameras.

We aren't talking about Biden.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 07:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It was prescribed by a doctor, and it is nobody's business.
. im not surprised and lets see what level of HCQ it takes to induce its well known cardiac arrhythmia.

Iin atlantic city i heard that Trump was known for doc shopping for hillbilly heroine
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 07:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
im not surprised and lets see what level of HCQ it takes to induce its well known cardiac arrhythmia.

Tylenol is known to damage livers. The amount of the drug taken is what determines the risk of those possible side effects happening. Not to hard to understand, is it?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 08:17 pm
@farmerman,
That should have an interesting reaction with his Ritalin habit.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 08:18 pm
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 10:47 pm
@coldjoint,
drugs have several means of delivering their surprises
1.sensitivity to dose levels is individually measured
2. Cumulative sensitivity is time dependent and individually measured also

As I said itll be interesting to watch.

Of course, we are all believing what he had to say about this self medication. We do know of his famous talent at presenting "alternative truth".
glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 11:11 pm
@farmerman,
Well, I think he's a lying sack of dog poo and is just claiming he's taking this drug to save face. He's gambling he won't get the virus..good luck Donnie Two Scoops
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 11:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
2. Cumulative sensitivity is time dependent and individually measured also

You are going to have 4 mores years to keep an eye on him. Let us know what you see.
Quote:
he had to say about this self medication.

It was prescribed by a doctor, stop lying.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 May, 2020 11:30 pm
Quote:
JUST IN: Trump’s doctor releases statement explaining why Trump is taking Hydroxychloroquine

I know people here are awfully selective. Sometimes doctors are good, sometimes are bad because the depart from the narrative.
https://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Trump-doctor-Sean-P-Conley-on-hcq.jpg
https://therightscoop.com/just-in-trumps-doctor-releases-statement-explaining-why-trump-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine/
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 05:40 am
@coldjoint,
Yeah, I get that, I really do. However, I am suspect of a medical doctor proclaiming "very good health" for a man who is morbidly obese. Not that I'm fat shaming but there are increased health risks including extremely high blood pressure, respiratory problems, blood clots in the legs and extremely high cholesterol.

So why would a medical doctor prescribe an unproven medicine to such a patient?

Well, probably because he didn't want to end up like this guy:

In stunning reversal, Trump's personal doctor says Trump dictated a letter declaring he was in 'astonishingly excellent' health during the 2016 election
David Choi May 1, 2018, 8:01 PM

President Donald Trump's longtime personal doctor, Harold Bornstein, says that Trump himself dictated a letter declaring a clean bill of health for Trump in 2015.

"He dictated that whole letter," Bornstein said, referring to Trump. "I didn't write that letter."

The letter said that if Trump was elected president, he "will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Bornstein's admissions come shortly after he alleged Trump aides "raided" his New York office in 2017 and took Trump's medical records.

President Donald Trump's longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold Bornstein said on Tuesday that a 2015 letter declaring then-candidate Trump to be in "astonishingly excellent" health, was actually dictated by Trump himself, CNN reported.

"He dictated that whole letter," Bornstein said, referring to Trump. "I didn't write that letter."

"That's black humor, that letter," Bornstein continued. "That's my sense of humor. It's like the movie 'Fargo': It takes the truth and moves it in a different direction."

The letter raised more than a few eyebrows during the 2016 presidential election campaign, due to its language and prose: "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," the letter said.

"[Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," Bornstein said, adding that the Trump camp stopped by his office to pick up the letter.

Bornstein's admission on Tuesday was reported shortly after he claimed that Trump's aides conducted a raid on his offices in 2017 and took Trump's medical records. The incident reportedly took place two days after he disclosed to a newspaper that Trump was prescribed hair-growth medicine.

"They must have been here for 25 or 30 minutes," Bornstein said of the incident. "It created a lot of chaos."

"I've been waiting, humiliated, for an entire year," he continued. "How would you feel if you cared for someone for 35 years, they came and robbed your office?"

Bornstein, who said he felt "raped" by the incident, also noted that the aides asked him to take a photo of himself with Trump, off the wall inside his waiting room.

On Tuesday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders disputed Bornstein's claims, and said that the incident was "standard operating procedure" that the White House Medical Unit "took possession of the President's medical records."

Trump's release of the doctor's letter in 2015 came amid a vigorous presidential campaign, one where he frequently cast doubt on the "stamina" of his opponents, including Hillary Clinton and former Florida governor Jeb Bush.

"They don't understand weakness," Trump said in 2015. "Somebody like Jeb, and others that are running against me — and by the way, Hillary is another one."

"I mean, Hillary is a person who doesn't have the strength or the stamina, in my opinion, to be president," Trump continued. "She doesn't have strength or stamina. She's not a strong enough person to be president."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doctor-health-letter-who-wrote-it-2018-5

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 07:01 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I am suspect of a medical doctor proclaiming "very good health"

Especially after "meeting" his two personal physicians:

Dr Harold Bornstein
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Bornstein

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/harold-bornstein.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Dr Ronny (or Ronnie) Jackson

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/02/03/Trump-reinstalls-Ronny-Jackson-as-personal-physician/6391549206678/

The White House generated some controversy when it spelled Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson’s name wrong (using Ronnie, instead of Ronny), in a press release issued Friday after Trump completed his physical exam.

Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out. pic.twitter.com/yvZuv7tXrr

— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) January 13, 2018

In the statement, attributed to Dr. Ronnie Jackson, the physician, “The President’s physical exam today at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday.”

The exam came after several doctors sent a letter to Jackson urging them to include a mental health examination in Trump’s physical.

“Without performing an evaluation of this kind, President Trump would be receiving care that is inadequate to the standard care regularly administered to millions of Americans covered by Medicare,” the letter stated. “Equally important, without this evaluation, the American people will not have a clear understanding about the health and well-being of the President, which is essential for Americans to know of any president.”

The White House, which said Trump would not undergo a psychological exam, has called the questions being raised about Trump’s mental fitness “disgraceful and laughable,” and Trump himself tweeted that he is a “very stable genius.”

After Trump Hints V.A. Nominee Might Drop Out, an Aggressive Show of Support

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/ronny-jackson-veterans-affairs.html

By Nicholas Fandos and Michael D. Shear

April 24, 2018

WASHINGTON — President Trump acknowledged Tuesday that Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, his nominee to lead the Veterans Affairs Department, is in serious trouble amid accusations that as the White House doctor he oversaw a hostile work environment, improperly dispensed prescription drugs and possibly drank on the job.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 07:21 am
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 07:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
I am suspect of a medical doctor proclaiming "very good health"

Especially after "meeting" his two personal physicians:

[sarcasm]That's really impressive how you can assess how deplorable someone's medical abilities are based on a picture.

Apparently all that diversity awareness and anti-discrimination education Democrats used to promote has really paid off by allowing you to assess doctors with just a Tinder-swipe.[/sarcasm]
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 07:31 am
@livinglava,
I'm guessing you didn't read the Wiki article, Donnie Fat Cheeks is/was Dr Harald's only patient.

This is sarcasm: you are a fair and open minded person who reads everything giving a measured consideration to all the facts. I bet your personal physician looks just like Harold.

I look just like Harold, though as a Lutheran, I always wear a shirt. My doctor DOES not look like Harold.

I'm thinking you assumed that I was commenting on Harold's "look". I was reminding everyone who he was. You're the one making the judgement on looks.

I dare you to view these!!!
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 07:32 am
@livinglava,
Ya know you've got issues when even Republicans balk at confirmation voting for ya...
livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 08:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't read the Wiki article, Donnie Fat Cheeks is/was Dr Harald's only patient.

I only read your post and commented on the bias you expressed by posting a picture of a person as evidence of some claim you were making about them at some other level.

Quote:
This is sarcasm: you are a fair and open minded person who reads everything giving a measured consideration to all the facts. I bet your personal physician looks just like Harold.

I bet you look like a person who judges people by their looks.

Quote:
I look just like Harold, though as a Lutheran, I always wear a shirt. My doctor DOES not look like Harold.

You are very confused about the relationship between superficial aesthetics and what is actually important.

Quote:
I'm thinking you assumed that I was commenting on Harold's "look". I was reminding everyone who he was. You're the one making the judgement on looks.

You posted a picture to make a point about a person. That in itself is a statement about how you view the relevance of looks.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 19 May, 2020 08:07 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Ya know you've got issues when even Republicans balk at confirmation voting for ya...

'even Republicans?'

Why don't you try thinking independently of partisan conformism logic?