Let's fire Trump

glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:56 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Members? On A2K? I've not done that at all and I find your insinuation insulting and uncalled for.

I suggested that there was a scale of acceptability regarding pedophilia. But, because you have reading comprehension issues, you assumed I was calling someone (Max) a pedophile. You make dumb statements like this all the time and no one calls you it because you are generally on ignore with everyone.

Crawl back under your bridge troll.

You posted this today:

-1REPLYQUOTEREPORT Sat 14 Nov, 2020 05:48 am
@farmerman,
Where do you see yourself on the "I accept a pedophile as President" spectrum Farmerman? around a 4.5? Would you trust your kids or grand kids or great grandkids (?) alone with Biden?

Would you be ok with him caressing their face while he comes in for a kiss? Seems like quite a few folks would.

Signature
BillW

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:02 pm
@glitterbag,
He has always greatly lacked an ability of self retrospect. He projects an accusation onto a grandfatherly gentle person and totally accepts the acts he accuses others of to his ideal, theRump, a known pedophile (and young girl dealer) - even of his own daughter. Shame, shame, shame!
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:11 pm
@glitterbag,
McGentrix wrote:
I suggested that there was a scale of acceptability regarding pedophilia.
International studies had suggest that about 1% of all adult men have a primary paedophilic orientation. (John Briere, Marsha Runtz: University males’ sexual interest in children: Predicting potential indices of „pedophilia“ in a non-forensic sample. In: Child Abuse & Neglect: The international Journal. 13, 1989, p 65–75.)

I really wonder about this scale of paedophilia here:
•The sexual interest is directed at children who are before puberty in the sense of sexual maturation.
•The sexual interest is primarily, i.e. exclusively or predominantly and originally directed towards children.
•The sexual interest is not temporary.

So this is how you name Biden's sexuality and that such paedosexuality is accept by A2K'ers?
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:54 am
@BillW,
I had a great aunt and uncle who lived in the Pa Coal regions nar Scranton Wilkes Barre. Whenever wed visit they were always schmoozing me and my cousins and kissing nd holding us in thir laps on chair. It was kinda annoying but to this day I never associated that with pedophilia.

I know the Irish are always crying an blubbering and hugging over the kids, well so do the Polaks nd Russians.

Maybe McG is just hunting for jabberwockies of which he can display and say "SEE? BIDEN"S NO BETTER THAN TRUMP"

When of course we know otherwise. Trump is a skeevy old bastard while Biden is a rebuilt man whose gone through more pain by reliving tha addage that "We shouldnt outlive our children""

I know when I see one special friend of my daughters we hug and cry and maybe I get a bit skeevy by holding on to a connection of my lost baby girl. Ive never thought of myself as a paedo-farmer, (and I dont think anyone else does either)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:38 am
@farmerman,
Nearly all my aunts and uncles (mother had had "dozens" of such cousins) did so, too.

n the German language the following 'Kniereitvers' (Hoppe, hoppe Reiter) is most popular (and such is still done today):
Hop hop rider, when he falls then he will cry,
If he falls into the ditch, the crows will eat him.
If he falls into the swamp the rider will go plop!

There are verses that have one or more lines added, for example:

Hop hop rider, when he falls then he will cry.
If he falls into the ditch, the crows will eat him.
If he falls into the hedge, the snails will eat him.
If he falls into the green grass, he will get wet.
If he falls into the water, he will get even wetter.
If he falls onto the stones, his legs will hurt.
If he falls into the swam

While playing and reciting the verses, the child sits on a parent's/uncle's/aunt's ...knees or lap facing the parent. The person moves the knees up and down, imitating riding a horse. The parent holds on to the child's hands imitating holding reins. When it comes to the part where the parent says "the rider will go plop" the parent opens the legs or knees so that the child slips down towards the floor while holding hands the entire time. The parent will then pull the child back onto the lap.

This little acting game is a lot of fun for the child, anticipating the 'fall' from the 'horse' and being saved by the parent, staying safe and sound.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
I suggested that there was a scale of acceptability regarding pedophilia.
International studies had suggest that about 1% of all adult men have a primary paedophilic orientation. (John Briere, Marsha Runtz: University males’ sexual interest in children: Predicting potential indices of „pedophilia“ in a non-forensic sample. In: Child Abuse & Neglect: The international Journal. 13, 1989, p 65–75.)

I really wonder about this scale of paedophilia here:
•The sexual interest is directed at children who are before puberty in the sense of sexual maturation.
•The sexual interest is primarily, i.e. exclusively or predominantly and originally directed towards children.
•The sexual interest is not temporary.

So this is how you name Biden's sexuality and that such paedosexuality is accept by A2K'ers? The

McG is full of ****. Disingenuous is his baseline and he lies with malice aforethought. He knows goddamn well Biden isn’t any pedophile, just like he knows people on A2K aren’t some kind of pedophilia proponents or something.

All MAGATS f*cking do is LIE.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:50 am
@snood,
McG is beyond that. When Trump boasted about sexually assaulting fourteen year olds McG put “Grab them by the pussy,” as his avatar.

He said I was being oversensitive and that such behaviour was alpha male behaviour, or at least the “alpha males,” he associated with.

Hypocrisy doesn’t come close.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:03 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, pretty low down. Trump is the guy who has admitted on several occasions to wishing he could have a dating relationship with his own daughter - so what do heroes like McG do? Attack Biden.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:32 am
@snood,
McG used to be one of the aner coservatives. He had no visions of violence or believed that these hair-burning Qanon blogs contained actual facts. HOWEVER, lately, Im afraid hes found a place at the kool aid bar. I still think hes trying out some really vile proposal as a joke
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:38 am
@farmerman,
He gave the impression of being saner, but now his back is to the wall his true character is coming out.

The saner”conservatives” have all shut up.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:42 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

McG used to be one of the aner coservatives. He had no visions of violence or believed that these hair-burning Qanon blogs contained actual facts. HOWEVER, lately, Im afraid hes found a place at the kool aid bar. I still think hes trying out some really vile proposal as a joke

I do not understand what has happened to McG. He definitely was one of the saner conservatives posting here, but has become unhinged.

I hope he clears up what is messing with his life and thoughts. It would be nice to have a modicum of reason from that side occasionally.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
A while ago he complained about his health, I can’t remember what specifically but it didn’t sound too good.

He’s just turned into a bitter old man.
hightor

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:48 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I had a great aunt and uncle who lived in the Pa Coal regions nar Scranton Wilkes Barre. Whenever wed visit they were always schmoozing me and my cousins and kissing nd holding us in thir laps on chair. It was kinda annoying but to this day I never associated that with pedophilia.

I know the Irish are always crying an blubbering and hugging over the kids, well so do the Polaks nd Russians.

I know. These are manifestations of particular cultures. As a child, when we visited the West Indian side of the family it was a non-stop hug-fest. I'd get passed around and kissed, my cheeks were pinched, distant cousins and aunties right in my face cooing over me. And yeah, I f**king hated it. It was a big contrast with the British side of the family, that's for sure.

There are also people who just melt when they see kids, the way some people do with dogs. I had a neighbor once, Earl, a crusty old fisherman with hands as big as baseball gloves and a gravelly voice which issued curses and invective almost non-stop. But, if he saw a freaking baby or a cute little girl, a total sea change washed over the guy. The voice went up an octave and he'd be singing nursery rhymes and fondling the baby or stroking the hair of the little girl and telling her she was pretty. There was never the slightest suggestion of any sexual aspect; it was never even considered.
hightor

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
He definitely was one of the saner conservatives posting here, but has become unhinged.

Trump Derangement Syndrome — it works both ways.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 09:25 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
There was never the slightest suggestion of any sexual aspect; it was never even considered.
Because all this isn't a "sustained, focused, and intense pattern of sexual arousal - as manifested by persistent sexual thoughts, fantasies, urges, or behaviours - involving pre-pubertal children" (ICD-11) / a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty (DSM-5).

But that doesn't exclude that I (and certainly many other children as well) f**king hated this.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 02:29 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

A while ago he complained about his health, I can’t remember what specifically but it didn’t sound too good.

He’s just turned into a bitter old man.

"Man" is the operative word there. A subject you know little to absolutely nothing about.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,

I agree
mightyking6

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 03:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Fire Trump and Pence
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Like what Frank? Name one concrete thing that Pedo Joe will do to demonstrate his "true leadership" for the country Frank. Just one.,

Okay, McG...I'll name it one.

It is One.

Two will come afterwards.

That's about what I figured.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 03:44 am
@Real Music,
Thanks, what stood out to me was his complaints about racism. He didn’t complain about the racist attitudes of Trump and his supporters. He complained about being treated like a racist because he hung out with them and shared most of their ideology. It takes victimhood to a new level.
0 Replies