Let's fire Trump

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
He has until 2025. The results of the election will be reversed. Get your fire extinguisher, you are going to need it.

It's posts like this that makes it absolutely impossible to take you seriously.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:17 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
He has until 2025. The results of the election will be reversed. Get your fire extinguisher, you are going to need it.

I do not care. What anyone thinks of me is his or her problem. Carry on.
snood

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

I do not care. What anyone thinks of me is his or her problem. Carry on.

In the vast majority of cases, I think it is a truism that an individual should not be defined by what others think of them.

In your case though, most everyone thinks you are an empty vessel except for the misinformation, bigotry and fear that shape your views. And that happens to be exactly what you are.

In your case though
coldjoint

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 08:22 pm
@snood,
Quote:
In your case though, most everyone thinks you are an empty vessel except for the misinformation, bigotry and fear that shape your views. And that happens to be exactly what you are.

Seems like a pretty standard view of anyone who disagrees with the narrative. Trying to insult me does not work. Give it Hell.

Got anything relevant to say?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 08:53 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm sure you're right, you seem to be so well informed.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:13 pm
@oralloy,
You must have evidence, you are so convinced of the guilt of certain people. Even if all you can do is gather up all your news clippings or transcripts from the talk radio and shock jock shows. Since the FBI is being cut out of the loop by the deep state they might not have all the information you have. Plus the FBI carries guns and they don't want anyone to outlaw pistol grips so they will be very grateful to you.

I know you're an expert on this stuff, I've read the comments you lift from Wikipedia and Info wars. Your country needs you, so please step up.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Your country needs you, so please step up.

His country is right. Yours, not so much.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh dear, now I'm really distressed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:42 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I saw a copy of the agreement that one signs when donating money to Trump's "legal defense"
1. 50% of money raised goes to pay down unpaid costs from th Trump Campaign (and possibly starting a 2024 fund for another run for president)
2 40% goes to the RNC for undetermined expenses.
Olberman says this legal defense is just another Trump Scam.

No more a scam than donations to any other politician.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:43 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Your failure to ever point out anything untrue in his posts says otherwise.

And while progressives always claim that they speak for everyone else, they do not.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:47 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You must have evidence, you are so convinced of the guilt of certain people.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I read back in the thread, and I did not say anything about guilt in my posts that you are replying to.

There are of course some people who I think are guilty of crimes, but it's a pretty big universe out there. Unless you provide some more details it's not very clear what you are talking about.

glitterbag wrote:
I know you're an expert on this stuff, I've read the comments you lift from Wikipedia and Info wars.

You have never read any such comment from me, as I have never made any such comment.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 06:50 am
@oralloy,
Well, 76M of us spoke.

That's enough for me.
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:30 am
@oralloy,
uhhh, people go to jail for diversion of public funds .Imagiine, when Trump scammed all those people for their cash payments as "Tuition" to TRUMP UNIVERSITY, the diversion of much of it is part of a few of the counts against him in the SDNY fed dist.

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:48 am
@farmerman,
Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of power to harm people the don't agree with.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:22 am
@oralloy,
I laugh every time you post that.

snood

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:34 am
@neptuneblue,
If it was a drinking game we’d all stay drunk.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:38 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Well, 76M of us spoke.

That's enough for me.

From what I have seen the evidence of fraud speaks much louder. How many 220 year olds do you know? Democrats are a special kind of stupid.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:39 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I laugh every time you post that.

That's OK. Laugh away.

I'm curious. Do you know what an Overton window is?
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:41 am
@oralloy,
by ignoring Trumps diversion of funds to his failed University, I assume you have no answer or backstop for "the Donald"
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:43 am
@farmerman,
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be answering (or backstopping)??