Let's fire Trump

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 08:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
My heart felt question is Trump going to sign his own pardon with the hope that the courts will allow it?

Sounds good to me. He should do it.

He should also appoint a range of independent prosecutors to hound the Biden Administration with endless criminal investigations.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 09:34 pm
If McG shows back up to “taste tears” like he said he might, I wonder if he’ll be okay if they’re tears of joy?

Or if they just have to be bitter tears of defeat, I’m sure he can find some conservative-flavored.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 09:46 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

If McG shows back up to “taste tears” like he said he might, I wonder if he’ll be okay if they’re tears of joy?

Or if they just have to be bitter tears of defeat, I’m sure he can find some conservative-flavored.

Celebrating criminals and liars is what you are doing. It might make him cry seeing fellow Americans doing that.
snood

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 09:53 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

Celebrating criminals and liars is what you are doing. It might make him cry seeing fellow Americans doing that.

No, he was gloating about coming back to the forum just to taste liberal tears. People should take ownership of their gloats.
I will.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:07 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

No, he was gloating about coming back to the forum just to taste liberal tears. People should take ownership of their gloats.
I will.

Then you are taking ownership for your complicity in obvious fraud? Atta boy. You could not beat Trump legally and you know it. Get ready to call Trump #47. He will be back with a vengeance with the Congress. You know the one that elected candidates win with the election. The thing Biden did not win that screams fraud.
snood

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Biden got more popular votes and more electoral votes than Trump. He did it despite Trump appointing a lackey to sabotage the mail. Despite republicans eliminating polling places to make people stand in line forever. Despite all the dozens of court challenges and whiny, bitch-ass unsubstantiated claims of fraud.

You’re comical, trying to focus on 2024. But you’re going to have to live in a United States with a Biden/Harris administration for at least four years.
1460 days.
2,103,796 minutes.
Tick tock.
Deal with it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:56 pm
@snood,
That's for dang sure!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2020 11:28 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Biden got more popular votes and more electoral votes than Trump. He did it despite Trump appointing a lackey to sabotage the mail. Despite republicans eliminating polling places to make people stand in line forever. Despite all the dozens of court challenges and whiny, bitch-ass unsubstantiated claims of fraud.

You’re comical, trying to focus on 2024. But you’re going to have to live in a United States with a Biden/Harris administration for at least four years.
1460 days.
2,103,796 minutes.
Tick tock.
Deal with it.

Biden won with fraud. The down ballot proves it. It would have been interesting to see how many votes he really got. I might be comical but that is better than being criminal. Laughing Laughing Laughing
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
The down ballot reflects the effects that the "Lincoln Project" had on the election. It proves that people split their ballots.Its a common occurrence when one of the candidates is an embarrassment to its party..
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:22 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

The down ballot reflects the effects that the "Lincoln Project" had on the election. It proves that people split their ballots.Its a common occurrence when one of the candidates is an embarrassment to its party..

I have heard it all now. Laughing Laughing Laughing A group started by hacks that hate Trump did that? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:29 am
@farmerman,
That would be me. Definitely split the ballot.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:07 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
you’re going to have to live in a United States with a Biden/Harris administration for at least four years.
1460 days.
2,103,796 minutes.
Tick tock.

Lots of time for lots of sabotage and political dirty tricks to undermine the Biden Administration. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 02:37 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
1460 days.

We're too close to the 2024 election to fill any new Supreme Court vacancies, should any vacancies occur.

If any new vacancies occur on the Supreme Court, it's only fair to wait until the voters have had their say.
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:28 am
@oralloy,
he could aminister by vto. I oubt that, should the enate want ANYTHING, thy wont be able to override a veto. SO manure, meet compost.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:12 am

https://i.imgur.com/HHTuZ8S.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:14 am

https://i.imgur.com/VKqRAHi.jpg
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:27 am
https://i.imgur.com/I0BTBJq.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:34 am
@hightor,

https://i.imgur.com/I0BTBJq.jpg

"i specifically said TWO coats of wax, Donnie."

"just starting on the second coat now, Boss..."

derpydoo

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:03 am
@Region Philbis,
**** Drumpf!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:43 am
@hightor,
Trump will be walking back in, it will take 4 years but he will be back. Hopefully with a vengeance. Where is Biden's drool cup and walker?
0 Replies