Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2020 06:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Wait a minute...

Isn't Barr YOUR guy? The one that supposedly will have the dirt on the Mueller report, although he HASN"T produced ONE shred of evidence? Or put Clinton in jail, Obama in jail or oh, I don't know, pick a Biden?

So now, you're all pissy he hasn't done anything? About what? There's NOTHING there.

There is plenty there.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
@coldjoint,
So, you're saying Barr is a slacker, a do-nothing, some one who can't be trusted to do his job?

Sounds about right...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2020 06:22 pm
@neptuneblue,

neptuneblue wrote:

So, you're saying Barr is a slacker, a do-nothing, some one who can't be trusted to do his job?

Sounds about right...

No, you are saying that. Read your post. ^^^^
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2020 06:24 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Sounds about right...

1st time in my life we had a DA who was 100% politician and 0% Justice! History will not treat him well.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2020 07:17 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:

Sounds about right...

1st time in my life we had a DA who was 100% politician and 0% Justice! History will not treat him well.

You slept through Eric Holder?
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 04:02 pm
@coldjoint,
I see that soma Barr;s henchpeople have been found out tampering with evidence. Boy, add that to his tampering with the Mueller report findings an Trump may have a cell mate in Allenwood.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 04:11 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I see that soma Barr;s henchpeople have been found out tampering with evidence.

Did you see the source of that information? It would be a good time to share it.

Also high ranking Government officials are above the law. Nothing will happen to either.

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 04:41 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Also high ranking Government officials are above the law. Nothing will happen to either.

Care to source that?
BillW

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 04:48 pm
@neptuneblue,
O my if you are a Rumpian Republican............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 06:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I see that soma Barr's henchpeople have been found out tampering with evidence. Boy, add that to his tampering with the Mueller report findings an Trump may have a cell mate in Allenwood.

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to harm people who disagree with them.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:09 pm
@oralloy,
Lol! It's just as absurd now as when it did when you first brought up the notion. Since you cannot control the situation, you want to make a principle illegal. Sounds perfectly legit...

farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:14 pm
@oralloy,
Its hard to do that while youre a " sequestered guest" in Allenwood . Its not a SUPERMAX , we try to treat our guests well in Pa's best Federal Prison
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:17 pm
@farmerman,
It's hard to send innocent people to prison when your party has been outlawed.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:18 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Since you cannot control the situation, you want to make a principle illegal.

What are you talking about? What control over what situation? Make what principle illegal?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

And it's hard to do that when your party has been outlawed.

LOL I love the idea of outlawing the party the majority of the people belong to.

Good luck with that.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:20 pm
@BillRM,
All it takes is a vote in the House, a vote in the Senate, and the signature of the President.
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Hes a moron making believe hes even literate. The last two freedoms in the1st amendment probably have the deepest historical frame of reference. They achieve their bases from MAGNA CARTA and the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

, As de Tocqueville said on his US field trip,
"The United States, more than any other country, cherishes the principle of (Free ) ASSOCIATION." The USSC has , in its many decisions that cement the rights of association and petition of the govt, includes within the decisions , Political parties, just as much as it does NRA or the Boy SCouts.

He has no bloody idea of what he speaks. Hes only worried in the sanctity of one Amendment that gives him a sex life masturbating over guns.
Ive found that you dont debate with Ollie-go-Lightly , he ultimately denies facts and then descends into his patented Ollie "mantras" about how many tricks he can do and how we cant find any ticks on him.
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
It would take an entirely new Amendment , oh slow one. The "tote board" has a much higher summation.
Unless , of course , you are talking about how Trump really wants to turn the US into a fascist kakistocracy, Then hed do away with the entire Constitution. Even if he would get the USSC to vote parties away and by inference abrogate the entire first amenmen, or the part dealing with free association, we would already be at the doorway to becoming a fascist state.
If tht happened, Id hope the vice pres would have the cojones to invoke the 25th (course it may be too late and you militia types would love to play waffenSS)
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Hes a moron making believe hes even literate.

Wrong. You are the only person here who is stupid.

farmerman wrote:
He has no bloody idea of what he speaks.

Your inability to point out any untrue statements in my posts speaks for itself.

farmerman wrote:
Hes only worried in the sanctity of one Amendment that gives him a sex life masturbating over guns.

You engage in childish name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with any intelligent arguements.

farmerman wrote:
Ive found that you dont debate with Ollie-go-Lightly,

The reason why you don't debate is because you are too stupid to come up with intelligent arguments.

farmerman wrote:
he ultimately denies facts

You cannot provide any examples of me denying facts.

farmerman wrote:
then descends into his patented Ollie "mantras" about how many tricks he can do and how we cant find any ticks on him.

When you make untrue statements about me, it is reasonable for me to set the record straight.

I realize that since you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument, lying about me is all that you've got. But I'm still within my rights to set the record straight.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2020 08:14 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
It would take an entirely new Amendment,

No it wouldn't.

farmerman wrote:
oh slow one.

You are the only person here who is stupid.

farmerman wrote:
you militia types would love to play waffenSS

Godwin's Law. I win the debate.

Although, to be fair, I was winning anyway.
0 Replies