Are you just ignorant? You too Lovey.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 10:24 am

https://i.imgur.com/qayvLt8.jpg
BillW

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 10:46 am
@Region Philbis,
https://images1.teeshirtpalace.com/images/productImages/post/86451132020VoteNovember32020AntiTrump/productImage/86-45-1132020-Vote-November-3-2020-Anti-Trump-navy-post-garment.jpg?width=400
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 11:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/qayvLt8.jpg

Nice try but Trump's record shows a bunch of things he has gotten done that a racist just would not do. The racist crap is not working.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 06:48 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Then youre just ineducable eh?

No. What I am is completely correct in every respect.

farmerman wrote:
Freedom of association, and assembly, sorta define Political parties

Those principles don't exempt the the Democrats from being disbanded for their intentional abuse of the law to maliciously harm innocent people.

farmerman wrote:
dipshit.

You engage in childish name-calling because you have no intelligent arguments to offer.

farmerman wrote:
Why do you deny such facts??

You cannot provide any examples of me denying any facts.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 02:54 am
@oralloy,
. Youve totally missed the point as usual, so you go off in your Ollie style entertaining me with a gasconade about your familiarity of facts.(I wish it were so, youd be a lot more interesting)

I saw a neat lawn poster last week. It said

"VOTE FOR BIDEN , FIGHT TRUTH DECAY"

oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:36 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Youve totally missed the point as usual,

You cannot provide any examples of me ever having missed a point.

farmerman wrote:
so you go off in your Ollie style entertaining me with a gasconade about your familiarity of facts.(I wish it were so, youd be a lot more interesting)

It is so. That is why you cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement in my posts.

farmerman wrote:
I saw a neat lawn poster last week. It said
"VOTE FOR BIDEN , FIGHT TRUTH DECAY"

Such hypocrisy is typical of progressivism.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 09:01 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You cannot provide any examples of me ever having missed a point

Whih is focal "to the point"< IF youre unable to even realize the point youve missed , how am I able to explani that you can even understand???

Youre hopelessly mired in your own self- abuse Ollie.
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 09:18 am
@farmerman,
Did you notice your failure to provide any examples?

I noticed your failure even if you didn't.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 10:50 am
@oralloy,
I know, If you were a bit more intelligent you would have known what is actually a protected "freedom" under the 1st Amendment. Hey,I F I were you Id continually quit calling attention to your own educational deficit in US democracy (or is it ineducability?) choose 1..
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:16 am
@farmerman,
My IQ is 170, which is vastly more intelligent than you are. I also know what the First Amendment says.

No educational deficits on my end. You are the one who always has to resort to personal attacks because of his lack of knowledge.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:19 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I know, If you were a bit more intelligent you would have known what is actually a protected "freedom" under the 1st Amendment. Hey,I F I were you Id continually quit calling attention to your own educational deficit in US democracy (or is it ineducability?) choose 1..

Oralloy has more knowledge of the Constitution than you will ever have. Saying he is unteachable because he disagrees with your opinion means 0. You have been bested in every argument and consistently continue to be.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:05 pm
@oralloy,
Are you a "very stable genius" too? LOL
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why does it bother you that I am smarter than you are?

It certainly doesn't bother me that you aren't as smart as I am.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 05:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
My IQ is 170, which is vastly more intelligent than you are
You have no idea what mine is. I have always attained what I sought to conquer. My HS graduation was a few years early as m=was my first degree (Accomplishments are the measure, not my "paper" potential). Ive found that the lazy people who swag their SB tests scores are unchallenged mostly wannabees or losers (Which are you?)
As far as what the First Amendment says, obviously you have much more learning to do to really "know what it says" Otherwise you wouldnt be calling for "Outlawing political parties" or violence against the so assembled.

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 06:20 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy, farmerman has a PHD in I-know-everything-ology.

Were you not aware?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:09 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You have no idea what mine is.

Sure I do. Your inability to produce an intelligent argument says quite a lot about your limitations.

farmerman wrote:
Ive found that the lazy people who swag their SB tests scores are unchallenged mostly wannabees or losers (Which are you?)

Neither.

Unlike you, I am capable of producing intelligent arguments.

farmerman wrote:
As far as what the First Amendment says, obviously you have much more learning to do to really "know what it says" Otherwise you wouldnt be calling for "Outlawing political parties" or violence against the so assembled.

Wrong. I am completely familiar with the First Amendment.

I've not called for any violence other than justified self defense.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2020 10:31 pm
@oralloy,
your "arguments" are whats known as mindless ingemination. You have nothing to add save 1 or 2 bumper stickers with which you try to impress others.
Youre understanding of the 1st Amendment is deplorable. You should get your money back from yer parents paid in school taxes. (Unless ya went to private or parochial, then you should their cash back plus interest.)
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 12:01 am
@farmerman,
Please Mr. Know-It -All, explain how everything ever invented works.

I'm sitting here like,

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/young-girl-looking-awe-4734441.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 01:21 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

your "arguments" are whats known as mindless ingemination. You have nothing to add save 1 or 2 bumper stickers with which you try to impress others.
Youre understanding of the 1st Amendment is deplorable. You should get your money back from yer parents paid in school taxes. (Unless ya went to private or parochial, then you should their cash back plus interest.)

Quote:
Youre understanding of the 1st Amendment is deplorable.

Tell us how it is deplorable? I am all ears.
0 Replies