Let's fire Trump

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:54 am
@snood,
I want him to be voted out and his crimes unearthed but I still think certain elements will still support him regardless.
snood

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I want him to be voted out and his crimes unearthed but I still think certain elements will still support him regardless.

No doubt.
By unearthed do you mean his crimes will just be made public, or he will be punished for them?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:48 am
@snood,
They have to be made public first. I’d like him to face charges but I can’t see it happening.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:57 am
@izzythepush,

in the ultimate act of irony, President Biden, recognizing his own lame-duck status as a one-termer, magnanimously pardons #Convict45 ...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 11:31 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

No doubt.
By unearthed do you mean his crimes will just be made public, or he will be punished for them?

Obama's crimes are public. Let's punish him first.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 02:08 pm
@snood,
I try to hold out hope that in the end he receives the Sheldon Silver treatment.

For those who don't know, Sheldon Silver was head honcho in the New York State Senate for several years. Eventually it was revealed, he had broken both the law and the public's trust.

He went on trial, lost, appealed, lost again and was sentenced. He's finally in prison and probably writing a tell-all memoir.

Anywho, Silver is 76, so age can't be cited as an exemption reasoning for Trump, and Silver bilked the people for far less than Trump. Silver also had done some good along the way, unlike Trump and his cohorts.

Not to mention, Trump has often shouted "Lock him/her/them/they up". Shouldn't he find out personally what a decade on a stainless steel throne feels like?
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 02:28 pm
@Sturgis,
If we outlaw the Democratic Party in America, that will put a stop to their abuse of the law to persecute people who don't agree with them.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 02:49 pm
@oralloy,
Sure and let's outlaw the worthless Republican Party while we're at it.

We can return to every person on their own.

I've noticed when you spout off the absurdly of outlawing a political party, you never indicate a replacement of it. Are you actually in truth, a Communist?
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
@Sturgis,
hes anti-constitution.
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:17 pm
@farmerman,
You have a long history of trying to violate the Constitution for no reason.

I have a long history of protecting the Constitution from your aggression.
oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 07:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Sure and let's outlaw the worthless Republican Party while we're at it.

That would be unconstitutional. There is no justification for doing so.

Sturgis wrote:
Are you actually in truth, a Communist?

I made my Gravatar image my political affiliation in order to help out people who have trouble keeping track of basic facts.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 07:14 am

https://i.imgur.com/dJLE8tB.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:16 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

OH, so you dmit that you really dont give a **** about hat the Constitution is really about??

You are , like Groucho Marx, just AGAINST IT.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

OH, so you dmit that you really dont give a **** about hat the Constitution is really about??

You are , like Groucho Marx, just AGAINST IT.

The separation of powers is the most important part of the Constitution, next to the Bill of Rights. It ensures legislating will be done by legislators not judges or the president.

Democrats cannot get the votes and need activist judges to impose their positions on the citizens which they have no legal right to do. The Constitution is in your way and it is plainly exhibited by the panic about another textual originalist justice.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 05:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
OH, so you admit that you really dont give a **** about hat the Constitution is really about??
You are, like Groucho Marx, just AGAINST IT.

Again, I'm the one with the long history of defending the Constitution, and you are the one with the long history of attacking the Constitution.
farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 04:30 am
@oralloy,
then why do you verbally assault several tenets of the first amendment? Are you just ignorant?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 05:16 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Are you just ignorant?

Is there anything else you enjoy more than your own verbal diarrhea?
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 06:41 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
then why do you verbally assault several tenets of the first amendment?

I don't.

farmerman wrote:
Are you just ignorant?

No.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 07:12 am

https://iili.io/2EBdHQ.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 10:10 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Are you just ignorant?

No.
Then yioure just ineducable eh?

Freedom of association, and assembly, sorta define Political parties dipshit. Why do you deny such facts??