Let's fire Trump

oralloy

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 10:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
o you havent given any incidents where hes "upheld the constitution".

You are looking for an example of Mr. Trump upholding the Constitution??

Mr. Obama was pushing a scheme via executive order to take guns away from people with disabilities by falsely accusing them of being dangerously insane.

As soon as Mr. Trump took office, he signed legislation ending this scheme and forbidding any such scheme in the future.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 10:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

ahahahahahahahahahaha. you can't make this stuff up....he's like a toxic barney fife

Wasn't that your nickname at the DOD?

What a stinging retort. She’ll likely be days just recovering from the blow.

She isn't in recovery now? Could have fooled me.

Just to let you know, you are going to lose this game. Your skill at insults and clever remarks are right up there with your debate skills, which are non existent.

And you’re a hell of a guy to warn me off like this, too. Whew, that was close! I could have walked right into a blast of your genius, epic wit. Thanks, buddy.
😁
oralloy

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 10:54 pm
@snood,
I'm sure you still will. I've never seen a progressive not resort to childish insults.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:46 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

ahahahahahahahahahaha. you can't make this stuff up....he's like a toxic barney fife

Wasn't that your nickname at the DOD?

What a stinging retort. She’ll likely be days just recovering from the blow.

She isn't in recovery now? Could have fooled me.

Just to let you know, you are going to lose this game. Your skill at insults and clever remarks are right up there with your debate skills, which are non existent.

And you’re a hell of a guy to warn me off like this, too. Whew, that was close! I could have walked right into a blast of your genius, epic wit. Thanks, buddy.
😁

Well you aren't. I am glad you know what you are up against. Anytime you are ready.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 06:59 am

https://iili.io/2AbWZJ.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 09:05 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://iili.io/2AbWZJ.jpg

Joe said 200 million. Two thirds of our population dead. Biden is dead from the neck up. China is to blame, not Trump. And the governors should be held accountable for their stupidity. Case in point would be Cuomo, the senior citizen killer.

Also that death count has been severely inflated for purely political reasons. Democrats are lying again and shitting on small business and the American citizen. What they do best.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 10:35 am
@Region Philbis,
The United States has recorded about 20 percent of the world’s fatalities even though the country is home to just 4 percent of the global population.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 10:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

The United States has recorded about 20 percent of the world’s fatalities even though the country is home to just 4 percent of the global population.

One more time, those numbers are not accurate and you will have a Hell of a time proving they are. Politics have put the truth about anything in question and Covid deaths are now just a weapon. They could give a **** about the dead.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 11:02 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
One more time, those numbers are not accurate and you will have a Hell of a time proving they are.
Well, I know that in many countries the population is counted differently and that illegal immigrants probably cannot be counted at all (though in the countries of origin).
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 11:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
One more time, those numbers are not accurate and you will have a Hell of a time proving they are.
Well, I know that in many countries the population is counted differently and that illegal immigrants probably cannot be counted at all (though in the countries of origin).

Illegal immigration has nothing to do with it. The numbers have been inflated. Italy admitted it first.

Quote:
99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says

Quote:
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
You can't possibly believe anyone finds your nonsense insulting or upsetting? Really??? At best, you are an amusing nuisance. You have no self control and spastically respond after everyone else with some witticism worthy of Mencken himself such as: 'you're ugly', 'you're dumb', 'your mother smells bad' or some other bon mot that distinguishes you as a stunted juvenile with delusions of relevance.

Personally, I'm glad you're here, you make the rest of us look like regulars at the Algonquin Round Table.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
Certainly it's a question for the doctor who signs the death certificate, if there were two concurrent conditions, what does what does the death get classified as?
I don't know what countries have a death-classification system that accounts for the underlying conditions that make COVID-19 more likely to kill.

You do, cj?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 11:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I'm sure he will pull something out of his butt.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:00 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, for Italy it's quite simple when you look what "L’Istituto Superiore di Sanità" says.

But, of course, the official guideline for death certificates in Italy doesn't correspond to his fantasies.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:32 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Certainly it's a question for the doctor who signs the death certificate, if there were two concurrent conditions, what does what does the death get classified as?
I don't know what countries have a death-classification system that accounts for the underlying conditions that make COVID-19 more likely to kill.

You do, cj?

That is the chicken and the egg argument. I do not feel like going through that again. In the states doctors were coerced to enter Covid as the cause of death, most likely in Italy too. This no longer a pandemic it is a political tool.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:33 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You can't possibly believe anyone finds your nonsense insulting or upsetting? Really???

After that comment, I believe it even more. Next.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
This no longer a pandemic
Glad to hear your expert decision as a famous virologist, immunologist and epidemiologist you are.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
This no longer a pandemic
Glad to hear your expert decision.

Glad you are still loyal to the narrative. Carry on.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh well, so it’s like a miracle, it disappeared, as Dr Trump already said on Thursday, February 27.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 01:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Oh well, so it’s like a miracle, it disappeared, as Dr Trump already said on Thursday, February 27.

That does not have anything to do with inflating the numbers, and constant fearmongering, does it?