Let's fire Trump

McGentrix

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:57 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

I think you actually take pride in sounding moronic.

Laughing Laughing
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 12:23 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Im surprised you even know a multi syllabic word . Do you have information re: plumps vaunted health plan?
Its getting close to the end of his regime .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 12:28 am
@McGentrix,
instead of mcsmileys, you should just utter a few "ribbits"
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 08:43 am

despicable... truly despicable...

Quote:
Trump mocks MSNBC anchor for getting shot with rubber bullet

Trump on Friday mocked an American news anchor for being shot with a rubber bullet during
George Floyd protests in May, calling it a "beautiful sight" during a political rally in Minnesota.

While speaking of the protests against racial injustice that swept the country earlier this year,
Trump recalled the moment that police fired on MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi and his crew as they
were reporting from Minneapolis.

"I remember this guy Velshi," Trump said. "He got hit in the knee with a canister of tear gas and
he went down. He was down. 'My knee, my knee.' Nobody cared, these guys didn't care, they
moved him aside."

"And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing," Trump said. "No, because
after we take all that crap for weeks and weeks, and you finally see men get up there and go
right through them, wasn't it really a beautiful sight? It's called law and order."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/media/trump-velshi-msnbc-shot/index.html

this sorry excuse for a human being is deplorable.
in 44 days, let's fire his ass...

#VoteBidenHarris
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 09:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

despicable... truly despicable...

Quote:
Trump mocks MSNBC anchor for getting shot with rubber bullet

Trump on Friday mocked an American news anchor for being shot with a rubber bullet during
George Floyd protests in May, calling it a "beautiful sight" during a political rally in Minnesota.

While speaking of the protests against racial injustice that swept the country earlier this year,
Trump recalled the moment that police fired on MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi and his crew as they
were reporting from Minneapolis.

"I remember this guy Velshi," Trump said. "He got hit in the knee with a canister of tear gas and
he went down. He was down. 'My knee, my knee.' Nobody cared, these guys didn't care, they
moved him aside."

"And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing," Trump said. "No, because
after we take all that crap for weeks and weeks, and you finally see men get up there and go
right through them, wasn't it really a beautiful sight? It's called law and order."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/media/trump-velshi-msnbc-shot/index.html

this sorry excuse for a human being is deplorable.
in 44 days, let's fire his ass...

#VoteBidenHarris

Trump is a disgusting human being. Anyone continuing to support him is every bit as disgusting.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 09:25 am
I’m truly sorry Frank, but it begs the question...

Are most of your friends disgusting human beings?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:08 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Frank has me on ignore. I am not defending him, but I am asking you why someone disagreeing with you politically makes them disgusting people? Trump supporters are not burning or looting. Trump supporters are not violent. Trump supporters do not hire the cops in Democratic cities.

oralloy

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:17 am
@coldjoint,
I know that answer to that one.

It's because progressives are intolerant whackjobs.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 12:02 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

He probably would have listed you as a friend so I what does that say about you?

Why not just admit that you can't comprehend something as simple as friendship? The hate is so strong in you.

Trump owns you. He owns your soul.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 01:28 pm

Instead of firing Trump, here is a better idea.

Quote:
The next FBI Director? Sidney Powell reacts. Deep State Wray needs to be fired ASAP

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 01:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump is busy trying tuse illegal mesures to claim winning the election.

1. He may try to cut off vote count by stating they are "fixed"(the only one whose trying to fix an election is he)

2. He will file suits against specific states (like hes already doing in Pa (All his claims are fraudulent so far, I see no reason that he will suddenly become an honest man)

3. He will outright contest the election if it is close , again claiming fraud (and he hopes his puppetmaster strings on his Supreme Court will allow him to manipulate them to "back him")

4. He has already filed bogus suits against states approving mail-ins and is further trying to have his toady PMG **** up the USPS
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 01:43 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

1. He may try to cut off vote count by stating they are "fixed"(the only one whose trying to fix an election is he)

2. He will file suits against specific states (like hes already doing in Pa (All his claims are fraudulent so far, I see no reason that he will suddenly become an honest man)

3. He will outright contest the election if it is close , again claiming fraud (and he hopes his puppetmaster strings on his Supreme Court will allow him to manipulate them to "back him")

4. He has already filed bogus suits against states approving mail-ins and is further trying to have his toady PMG **** up the USPS

1. Trump is worried about fraud. No matter what the media says it is a real problem.
2. Trump has every right to challenge anything he wants. Certainly almost everything he has done has been challenged legally.
3. I hope he does, but I do not think he will need to. He should win in a landslide. There is a Blue mirage fabricated by the media that will not be voting because they simply are not there.

As far as the SCOTUS they claim they are not political. We have no choice but to take their word for it.
Ragman

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

He’s a snake-in-the-grass POS who can’t win legitimately so will try anything and everything to win at all costs. Even better will be the victory when he loses AND Senate goes Democratic.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:15 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

farmerman wrote:

He’s a snake-in-the-grass POS who can’t win legitimately so will try anything and everything to win at all costs. Even better will be the victory when he loses AND Senate goes Democratic.

Do you think Biden can, think again.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:17 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I agree, Snood...you are sorry. One of the sorriest people I know.

But...what the hell...you've been a sorry human being for as long as I've "known" you.

As I said in the post that caused you to lose your grip...my friends know enough not to start up political discussions with me, because I do not hold back.

In any case, most of them are a lot less disgusting than you...if that answers your question.
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:45 pm
@coldjoint,
You actually believe in the Easter Bunny and Punxatawny Phil's talents. Everything about "Voter Fraud" has been manufactured by Trump and his toadies who believe hiim. You have been entertained by his amazing abilities to stand there and lie to us on TV camera. If you believe his bleting about voter fraud shouldnt we question hia 2016 elwectoral college win??

Not too bright re you Pinky?? I think Trump counts on a constituency just as smart as you, and all the boys herein who are Trumpies fit the mold perfectly.
snood

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 04:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

I agree, Snood...you are sorry. One of the sorriest people I know.

But...what the hell...you've been a sorry human being for as long as I've "known" you.

As I said in the post that caused you to lose your grip...my friends know enough not to start up political discussions with me, because I do not hold back.

In any case, most of them are a lot less disgusting than you...if that answers your question.

Gee Frank I must have really hit a nerve calling out how you choose to pal around with people you describe as disgusting. Does it make it tolerable because they are all as fake-ass as you are?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 04:24 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You actually believe in the Easter Bunny and Punxatawny Phil's talents. Everything about "Voter Fraud" has been manufactured by Trump and his toadies who believe hiim. You have been entertained by his amazing abilities to stand there and lie to us on TV camera. If you believe his bleting about voter fraud shouldnt we question hia 2016 elwectoral college win??

Not too bright re you Pinky?? I think Trump counts on a constituency just as smart as you, and all the boys herein who are Trumpies fit the mold perfectly.

Quote:
Joe Biden spent decades warning of voter fraud — now called a myth by Dems

Quote:
The Democratic Party line treats voter fraud as little more than a GOP fever dream — yet the party’s presidential candidate Joe Biden spent decades of his career sounding the alarm about it.

Biden, the Democratic standard bearer, consistently shared GOP concerns about voter fraud during his 36 years as a United States senator from Delaware.

“Should Voters Be Allowed To Register On Election Day? No,” Biden wrote in an op-ed to a now-defunct Wilmington, Del. newspaper in 1977. He even chided President Carter for proposing it.

A “reservation I have and one that is apparently shared by some of the top officials within the Department of Justice is that the president’s proposal could lead to a serious increase in vote fraud,” Biden wrote.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/19/biden-spent-years-warning-of-voter-fraud-now-call-a-myth/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 04:30 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Gee Frank

Do we need another peace plan from Trump? You are both haters of Americans.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 05:26 pm
@farmerman,
For someone in science, you sure do subscribe to a lot of silly conspiracy theories.
0 Replies